PDA

View Full Version : Will trade Hamburger Mag (Dex 188)

megamanx97
Jun 12, 2003, 11:04 PM
Will trade for Mags or Mag Cells

Looking specifically for:
1. Dreamcast (legit)
2. Angel Wings (legit, high power level)

Don't have these? Make an offer

BTW, I'm on Gamecube

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: megamanx97 on 2003-06-12 22:32 ]</font>

Yurika
Jun 13, 2003, 02:08 PM
I could get both cells, as I have an angel wing cell and an unopened present in my bank, but I've got no mags. I was going to make some angel wings and was raising a non-rare evolve when everyone started making stupid angel wings, so I rushed the xmas rappies last minute to get some more presents to make a devil tail, and after making a devil tail, the wings were cooler, so now I have a spare present. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I would die for a high dex pre-made ranger mag, as I recently started playing a ranger, and I hate hate hate raising mags.
If you're interested in both cells (or the one cell and the present) for that hamburger mag, lemme know.

megamanx97
Jun 13, 2003, 02:36 PM
I suppose I could trade for the Heart of Angel and the Christmas Present, PM me if you're still interested

Shadow82
Jun 13, 2003, 07:35 PM
I'll give u a (legit)180 pow Angel Wings or my Mark 3 (legit)wit 147 pow, or I have a (non-legit)Dreamcast wit 195 pow.I would give any of those for Hamburger.