PDA

View Full Version : Pic of my character, Damodar... NICE!

elfin
Jun 13, 2003, 01:43 AM
Dont missout on this one!

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=309893

EliteDragoon
Jun 13, 2003, 05:43 PM
thats a dumb pic

RavenTW
Jun 13, 2003, 06:35 PM
*hits EliteDragon*

Don't mind the new people. That's a pretty decent picture.

BOC
Jun 13, 2003, 06:58 PM
yeah id like 2 hit elitedragon 2, maybe it will knock a bita sense into him!

thats a really, really REALLY great pic man!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

gotta love all that detail in there!!!

u should do a colour version dude!!!!!

keep up the good work!!!!!

now, were did i put my beating stick?

PEACE!!!

Hikosaka
Jun 15, 2003, 12:48 AM
On 2003-06-13 15:43, EliteDragoon wrote:
thats a dumb pic

Don't put people down. If you have a critism of the drawing, then explain it instead.

As for the drawing, I think it's quite good. There is a high level of detail there that I appreciate. I don't think it needs to be in color, but a little shading could be added.

Elvendar
Jun 15, 2003, 01:06 AM
Wasn't Damodar the villain character in the Dungeons and Dragons movie? O_o

Oh yeah, nice pic.

Logical2u
Jun 15, 2003, 09:01 AM
Zoomed link doesn't work.

SlashEdgewind
Jun 15, 2003, 12:43 PM
it's a good pic.. especially if you drew it yourself *why someone else would draw your character don't ask me* I wish I could draw cool things.. but I can't.. and it's all my hands fault. DAMN YOU HANDS!!!

Slash

elfin
Jun 16, 2003, 01:16 AM
Thanks all.... But i cant take credit for the picture... Its a friend of mine who did it. IŽll forward it to him though...

Thanks again!

Lendri
Jun 22, 2003, 12:13 AM
It isn't half bad, but the only crit I have is that it is waaayyy too cluttered. There's no real flow of interest and the center of it all seems to be his torso, or his hand. Perhaps color would help?

-Lendri

Trickstr
Jun 22, 2003, 01:32 AM
On 2003-06-13 15:43, EliteDragoon wrote:
thats a dumb pic

I'm getting sick of crittasims, don't like it? THEN SHUT UP!!!!!!

XairEn
Jun 22, 2003, 02:40 AM
I like it much, it's quite detailed, but there could be some shading in there. Also, as sombody (I forgot who) said, the center of focus does seem to be his hand. Ohterwise, tell your friend he's a good artist for meh.
---
Stealing should be legal so long as you say 'YOINK!'
---
Poke!
---
Love is a fire, but whether it will warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.

Auracom
Jun 23, 2003, 06:44 PM
Man thats some crazy detail.

FluxGryphon
Jun 23, 2003, 09:01 PM
The capey-drapery thing reminds me of Spawn. But man, like the others I have to comment on the detail. Myself, I don't have a feel for mechanical subjects, and there's a lot of fine linework involved. My only complaint is that the cape (if one may call it that) is somewhat confusing for the eye. But then again, maybe that was intended. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Dime
Jun 26, 2003, 05:30 PM
Too much detail.