PDA

View Full Version : OK THIS IS MAKEN ME MAD!

AraCnA
Mar 13, 2001, 08:27 PM
alll these lvl 1-20 peoepl with lvlv 999 mags and eveyr weapon in the game and this gameshark crap..... wtf...... it ruins the game and pisses me offf.... just liek 10 minutes ago my lil brother monkey was in a server with lvl 20's and he asked what lvl there opa-opa's were they replied "its lvl 999" so far i ahve seen over 20 peopel with lvlv 999 mags and its bullcrap... and i work my a$$ off on a lvl 180 mag and i get it stolen the secodn i let soemone see it... thnak gotd i got his card http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif ... his name is *INFERNO*..... i know this isnt the cheater/theif forum.... but more peopel will see this here... i personally think this game is going to go to hell cuz of the gayest progs in the world.... xoploder and gameshark..... sega did stop the duping of backups but now game shark is being used for dupin... and who the hell was the one who posted that ... look what i foudn at a cheat site i cant beleave there postin it.. why the hell would u post that here to show eveyroen codes???? welll i am just pissed off cuz off this bullshit that all these peoepl have everyweap at low lvls .... i am not jealous because i once had all the weaps ( got them from a friend who duped thats why i started oevr and am now a lvl 17) but it ruined the game and its just dumb plz post ur thoughts on this......

Tengu
Mar 13, 2001, 08:41 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm just a lv 30 so I'm still a semi newbie to the game but this is BS. This is one of the best OL games ive ever played and these lamers are ruining it for me. Atleast we dont have to worry about these arseholes PKing us with their lvl 999 mags...

Ovurkill
Mar 13, 2001, 08:53 PM
I feel the same way. You know my little brother "monkey" is in the same situation. He joined this clan that claimed to have rules against cheating and theiving along with other things, but one of the characters was a duper! He didn't even know what a duper was, I had to explain the whole thing to him and why its wrong. I also gave him a Meteor Smash since i'm a hunter and have no use for it. And how many people do you think called him a cheater or a duper? He didn't even know such a thing was going on! I just cant seem to find trustworthy people who dont cheat or steal. And you sit and play getting these rare weapons and people call you a cheater! These cheat devices really do ruin it for everyone no matter what everyone has to say.

Socrates
Mar 13, 2001, 08:54 PM
"and i work my a$$ off on a lvl 180 mag and i get it stolen the secodn i let soemone see it..."

You let somebody you didn't trust implicitly equip your Mag? No, no, no, no, no... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Socrates
aka Decker, Itzcoatl and Compte d'Avi (who I believe you gamed with earlier today)

Mazarin
Mar 13, 2001, 09:07 PM
Off topic:

Tengu, you a Dead or Alive 2 fan?

Burnside
Mar 13, 2001, 09:20 PM
I agree..fools..they just don't understand..I guess this what seperates the Gamers from the Wanna-be's...

" Hahah! Fools..you think you can win!? " -Emperor Rage 2001

Tengu
Mar 13, 2001, 11:04 PM
Mazarin>
Nope, never played o.o
If my nick made you think that its from Mega-Man 8. I used to use Tengu-Man, but everyone just called me Tengu, so I went with it

SuperSubZero
Mar 13, 2001, 11:25 PM
When I was in Japan I went up on Mt.Fuji and saw a place with Tengu masks and stuff all over. He's not a DOA specific thing, he's a 'real' demon in Japanese culture. I have to admit, me and my friend saying "everything is my delusion!" every 2 seconds was kind of annoying to our hosts.

-SSZ

segagameplay
Mar 13, 2001, 11:49 PM
you know it really doesnt effect you. You are just upset becuse they got it the easy way... so what. You lose the fact that you can show off... oh well.

Roaddogglosthispassword
Mar 14, 2001, 12:01 AM
lol
my god it's a video game not real life
rdogg level 86
ramar
yeah that guy with the red and black outfit

Sheogorath
Mar 14, 2001, 07:30 AM
Segagameplay:

As with everyone here, I respect everyone's opinions. The game is what you make it, and it's made fun by the people who play it with you, peroid.

However, you have to admit your statement about us legits "Not being able to show off" anymore is a bit nasty. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

I mean, why do people play RPGs online? Think back to all the online RPGs you got. Everquest, Diablo, Ultima Online, Asherons Call, PSO....

What one thing do you love to do more then anything else? Thats right....find a rare item and start "showing it off" to your friends. I mean, don't we all go to messageboards for a new game and post pics of items we found in our single player games?

Matter of fact, I think it's a right. I think that a major part of the enjoyment of any online RPG is that you can feel a little bit of pride or "power" when you bring out that rare weapon no one else in your team has. Thats a BIG part of online RPGs.

I don't think you should shrug it off that easily and just say, "Oh well, you non-cheaters can't brag about your well-earned Inferno Bazooka anymore"

This isn't a flame, not by a long shot. I just wanted to point out that many non-cheaters like me worked hard for our rares, and were this game saving our characters server-side like Diablo 2's Realms, the enjoyment would be magnified tenfold! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Am I the only guy who used to walk into a low level normal mode game and start using S-beats? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif Of course, this was when I was level 30 and it was the end of the first week..

my how things have changed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

cbwing0
Mar 16, 2001, 05:46 PM
You all make some interesting points, but if you want a different perspective on this debate, check out the Duping vs. Stealing board, that has a lot of good info that may help you out. You shouldn't let it get to you that people are duping items, they will do it regardless of how many people condemn it as wrong, or say that it hurts the community, because if they are already cheating, they don't care what you think. Sega is taking some action to try to prevent duping and cheating, but it is ultimately in the hands of players (I have seen many, many people cheat and use gameshark online, even after Sega released it's propaganda about cracking down to scare cheaters) to be honest and play the game the way it was intended. If it really bothers you so much that other players are duping items, then either play another game, or only play with your trusted friends in passworded games.
Look for me online. I don't cheat or steal, and I will play with anyone that wants to unless I am in the middle of a game. My character is:
Mega Man
level 89, Blue HUmar
I can be found most of the time in the Ariel server, but I occasionally play in Ophelia if I want o avoid crowds or play with friends.

Bismark
Apr 21, 2001, 08:37 PM
My main concern with duping is not really taking away the ability of legit players to show off a rare item, it's more about the gameplay itself. I've been in a game with 3 other people who are in level 30s when suddenly all three of them whipped out Spread Needles. Of course, they were all using Opa Opa MAG which I'm quite sure were lv999s. They breezed through them levels with ease, leaving a sense of "duuuh" to people who are legit. I left the game and made my own, only to be entered by the same type of people! I made it my personal policy not to play with anyone with a rare MAG unless I really know the person.
It takes the fun out of the game when everyone can kill everything in one hit.
My suggestion is that we, legit players, just boycott playing with hackers and dupers. Yeah. Just play with other legit players, like create teams called LEGIT ONLY or something. Dupers would be able to play only with other dupers and we'll see who has the more fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif