PDA

View Full Version : Dupers...

ShadowNINJA007
Jun 13, 2003, 12:17 PM
I have noticed that there are some dupers in our midst. Close to a week ago I met this dude who was able to dupe money. Now, I didn't think Sonic team would corrupt me if I took some duped money, so I did. Just yesterday one of my brothers was on-line trying to mooch 9 star weapons (he is such a newb. can't find any on his own) when this dude dropped a Psycowand. Now in my own stupidity aty the moment, I thought it was just some 9 star, since don't know many really rare items. Then it dawned on me, i told my brother to check the stars on the Psycowand and sure 'nuff it turned out it had 12 stars. Now, I knew no-one in his right mind would go around iving out 12 star items to newbs so I asked if it was a dupe. The dude said no. Suuurrrrrre. I then told my brothers it must be a dupe and they were furious. Today as a dude was leaving the game, he dropped a Heavens Punisher and my other brother then picked it up. Now I know dupers are amoung our midst. i have heard countless people tell me "Stay out of theis 'Cheaters' ship and you should be ok," but I have my suspicions.

Malkavian
Jun 13, 2003, 12:31 PM
Well you don't need to be a duper to have and give dupes. A duper can make many dupes and spread them. And yes there are dupes everywhere.

kat
Jun 13, 2003, 01:05 PM
On 2003-06-13 10:17, ShadowNINJA007 wrote:
I have noticed that there are some dupers in our midst.

OMG!!! There are dupers on PSO? Sound the alarms! Batten down the hatches! Get off a press release!

Serriously... yeah, thank you captain obvious. People dupe. If you doubt it, check out the forum called "Cheaters".... it's full of similar 'newsflashes'. In fact, that's where this topic will end up http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Duder_Cooter
Jun 13, 2003, 01:35 PM
It sux for the people who trade their legit weapons for duped ones. This happens all the time. I prolly have a shit load of dupes.

Malkavian
Jun 13, 2003, 01:52 PM
On 2003-06-13 11:35, Duder_Cooter wrote:
It sux for the people who trade their legit weapons for duped ones. This happens all the time.

Well they are either ignorants or they dont care about having dupes. Is possible to do legit trades, harder too.

Treken
Jun 13, 2003, 03:45 PM
I would rather hav a legit weapon that I found or some traded it 2 me for another legit item, dupers have alot 2 say when he/she shows up with a bkb or double cannon, and if its legit than they probably play pso all the time which is a good thing rather than making a dupe the first time u start pso.RIGHT?