PDA

View Full Version : let it be known

snowfox00x
Jun 13, 2003, 06:17 PM
the administrators here are incompitant fools
you have a right to see this

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: snowfox00x on 2003-06-13 16:19 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-06-13 17:58 ]</font>

Guntz348
Jun 13, 2003, 06:33 PM
3. Do not post links to cheat codes. Do not ask for cheat codes. Do not post cheat codes or even attempt to describe it. Do not ask for cheat methods. Do not post cheat methods. Do not link to sites with cheat methods. Do not pm members asking or sharing cheat methods or codes. Do not post malicious exploits. Doing so will result in an instant ban. We have a 0 tolerance level for these activities.

Getintothegame
Jun 13, 2003, 06:35 PM
2. Do not attack the moderators, do not annoy the moderators, do not target the moderators. The moderators do your dirty work for you. They are here for your benefit, not to abuse you with their powers. (However, if you make an effort to upset a mod, they will not hesitate to ban you). The moderators were chosen because we feel they deserve and can handle the job. If you are unhappy with a moderator or the way the forum is ran, you are welcome to find another PSO related forum to post in or bring up the matter in a calm and adult manner with an admin or the moderator in question. Whining about or holding a vote against a moderator will not institute any type of change in staff. The same goes for treating admins or any PSO World staff. PSO World is not a democracy nor is it your playground.

You have attacked the mods (and admins) 2 times now

3. Do not post links to cheat codes. Do not ask for cheat codes. Do not post cheat codes or even attempt to describe it. Do not ask for cheat methods. Do not post cheat methods. Do not link to sites with cheat methods. Do not pm members asking or sharing cheat methods or codes. Do not post malicious exploits. Doing so will result in an instant ban. We have a 0 tolerance level for these activities.

I hope you know why the mods have to remove the link.

23. Repeat threads are not allowed, please check the forum to make sure your topic is not already been addressed. Repeat threads needing moderation will result in a Warning Count.

You have already posted this 2 times now, and both the links have been removed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-06-13 16:47 ]</font>

Trickstr
Jun 13, 2003, 06:46 PM
1. under no circumstance do you pick your nose rub it into some ones eye lick a pickle shove it up your *** and go into a halucanegenic fit beleiving you are fireman sam and the world needs you to kill killer mokeys in fuzzy coats.

Guntz348
Jun 13, 2003, 06:48 PM
I'm pretty sure he's getting banned too Game.

Getintothegame
Jun 13, 2003, 06:53 PM
Yeah, sorry for repeating your post.
I just have a problem with public hackers of any PSO game.
I dont have a problem with barubary6, she hasn't publicly hacked the GC game. Instead, she has helped us get images and information on the game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-06-13 16:54 ]</font>

pixelate
Jun 13, 2003, 06:55 PM
On 2003-06-13 16:48, Guntz348 wrote:
I'm pretty sure he's getting banned too Game.

Yea, once an admin or mod that has access to this section gets on he'll probably be banned.

Guntz348
Jun 13, 2003, 06:55 PM
It's all good Game. I agree and you filled in the stuff that I forgot to. I think we got all the bases covered now. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Getintothegame
Jun 13, 2003, 06:58 PM
Can someone AIM saladwood? My AIM is having trouble, but it shows she is online. Hope she isn't in anything we cant interupt her in...

pixelate
Jun 13, 2003, 07:00 PM
None of the proper staff are currently on to deal with this.

snowfox00x
Jun 13, 2003, 07:29 PM
i didnt attack a moderator, i attacked the administrators, therefor not breaking any rules, the site does not link to cheat codes, or cheat methods, further more, do you idiots know what proxy is?

Mizu
Jun 13, 2003, 07:31 PM
DUDE!!! you are SO banned! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

snowfox00x
Jun 13, 2003, 07:32 PM
bann me, i have a list of over 3,000 proxys, and i can keep creating emails in 2 seconds, you cant silence the truth

Guntz348
Jun 13, 2003, 07:33 PM
On 2003-06-13 17:32, snowfox00x wrote:
bann me, i have a list of over 3,000 proxys, and i can keep creating emails in 2 seconds, you cant silence the truth

Who are you, Woodward and Bernstein?

Getintothegame
Jun 13, 2003, 07:33 PM
On 2003-06-13 17:29, snowfox00x wrote:
i didnt attack a moderator, i attacked the administrators, therefor not breaking any rules, the site does not link to cheat codes, or cheat methods, further more, do you idiots know what proxy is?

2. Do not attack the moderators, do not annoy the moderators, do not target the moderators. The moderators do your dirty work for you. They are here for your benefit, not to abuse you with their powers. (However, if you make an effort to upset a mod, they will not hesitate to ban you). The moderators were chosen because we feel they deserve and can handle the job. If you are unhappy with a moderator or the way the forum is ran, you are welcome to find another PSO related forum to post in or bring up the matter in a calm and adult manner with an admin or the moderator in question. Whining about or holding a vote against a moderator will not institute any type of change in staff. The same goes for treating admins or any PSO World staff. PSO World is not a democracy nor is it your playground.

And yes, just think about the page and why the mods (and admins) want to remove the link.

Getintothegame
Jun 13, 2003, 07:36 PM
On 2003-06-13 17:32, snowfox00x wrote:

The admins can ban your IP...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-06-13 17:39 ]</font>

snowfox00x
Jun 13, 2003, 07:39 PM
what is the same? thats a very unclear statement, it coudl mean anything

Guntz348
Jun 13, 2003, 07:42 PM
If you do it again, can you call your self "Deap Throat"? Only about a dozen people would get the reference it'd be pretty cool.

snowfox00x
Jun 13, 2003, 07:42 PM
yes i know the admins can bann my ip, thats why there is proxy

Soukosa
Jun 13, 2003, 07:43 PM
On 2003-06-13 17:29, snowfox00x wrote:

The main page on your site has links to mods that allow cheats. Also, isn't it common knowledge that its just stupid to the admins of the board?

Getintothegame
Jun 13, 2003, 07:44 PM
yes i know the admins can bann my ip, thats why there is proxy

D'oh... I needed to read that a little more.

And yes, you said that the admins were stupid and other stuff. Thats attacking a mod in my book

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-06-13 17:47 ]</font>

snowfox00x
Jun 13, 2003, 07:44 PM
i didnt attack a mod or admin, i think some one needs a dictionary? look up attack

snowfox00x
Jun 13, 2003, 07:46 PM
there is no such thing as a perminate bann, they could bann my ip and name, and i could be on 2 minutes later with a proxy and new account, it would be a waste of time for them to bann me, not only would it waste a minute of their time, it would make them look even mor eincompitant when i come back, it would just be better to let this post go on, then evntually i'd get bored but if i get banned i dont think i'd be able to resit coming back just to piss them off

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: snowfox00x on 2003-06-13 17:49 ]</font>

Getintothegame
Jun 13, 2003, 07:52 PM
First off, I am telling you this because you have called the users here idiots. I could get a warning for this, but I am stading up for us.

NOBODY here is afraid of you.

Yes, you do have things to make your computer fun and stuff, I applaud you. You could make many many accounts to keep posting this, but I dont care, the mods and admins can keep banning you. Even though WE KNOW THE XBOX IS HACKED, you can keep prooving it to us.

Here is a hint: all you have to do is remove the link to see your homepage and Presto! Its all good. Instead, if you like terrorizing the fourms, go ahead. Do realize that nobodly here likes you, ou did something nobody likes: YOU HACKED PSOX.

God, get a life.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-06-13 17:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-06-13 17:54 ]</font>

snowfox00x
Jun 13, 2003, 07:54 PM
modifying games is rather easy, and im under house arrets dont have much else to do, and the link isnt to my home page, completely different urls, furthermore it just has patches, it doesnt have cheat codes, or tell you how to cheat. and riddle me this, why arent you flaming barubary? huh? huh? huhhh?

Guntz348
Jun 13, 2003, 07:57 PM
On 2003-06-13 17:54, snowfox00x wrote:
modifying games is rather easy, and im under house arrets dont have much else to do, and the link isnt to my home page, completely different urls, furthermore it just has patches, it doesnt have cheat codes, or tell you how to cheat. and riddle me this, why arent you flaming barubary? huh? huh? huhhh?

Barubary doens't hand out codes or cheats of any sort. That's why no one goes after Barubary.

See here's you general problem, why is it so hard to follow the rules of the site, and laws of this country? If you didn't break the law you wouldn't be underhouse arrest. So why not just respect the owners and admins and the user aggrement you aggreed to when you signed up at this site?