PDA

View Full Version : FOmar mag...and maxing the stats

jDA025
Jun 13, 2003, 06:43 PM
Alright today i decided i was gonna max out my FOmar's stats as best as i could at lvl 100..i tested what materials i had, the difference from lvl 200 raw to being maxed, and all the algebra in between...i now only need 50 pow mats and 30 mind mats...but thats not what this post is for...its for my mag...see i now have an ashvinau or whatever and i have PB leilla and pilla...but i have been doing my homework and i noticed that the other evolutions are pillas or crappy mylla and youllas...im lost on what to do...does anyone know what PB a Nidra gives you because it would help me alot right now...thanks. And btw im not gonna max out luck its a waste with my force...ciao

Ryuzaki00
Jun 13, 2003, 06:50 PM
On 2003-06-13 16:43, jDA025 wrote:
Alright today i decided i was gonna max out my FOmar's stats as best as i could at lvl 100..i tested what materials i had, the difference from lvl 200 raw to being maxed, and all the algebra in between...i now only need 50 pow mats and 30 mind mats...but thats not what this post is for...its for my mag...see i now have an ashvinau or whatever and i have PB leilla and pilla...but i have been doing my homework and i noticed that the other evolutions are pillas or crappy mylla and youllas...im lost on what to do...does anyone know what PB a Nidra gives you because it would help me alot right now...thanks. And btw im not gonna max out luck its a waste with my force...ciao

all of the ep 1 & 2 rare mags don't have pb's. the pb's only come from the 1st 3 evolutions. so you need to either give it to another character to evolve or stick w/the s&d twins.

tehkao
Jun 13, 2003, 06:54 PM
May I ask how you guys find so many mats???

I have a playtime of over 300 hours and I don't think I've found more than 15 Mind mats.

Iceiol
Jun 13, 2003, 07:12 PM
This is kinda off topic... But i have found well over 50 mats. THat you haven't found any is really odd in my experince. I found em everywhere and i mean everywhere... Maybe you just have bad luck?

Iceiol
Jun 13, 2003, 07:14 PM
This is kinda off topic... But i have found well over 50 mats. THat you haven't found any is really odd in my experince. I found em everywhere and i mean everywhere... Maybe you just have bad luck?

tehkao
Jun 13, 2003, 07:18 PM
Oh I've found way over 50 mats, easily. But I haven't found 50 MIND mats yet.

I mostly find Power mats.

It just sounds strange to me that a lot of people speak as if they can find mats at will. "I just made a new character today and I already maxed out his ATA with mats"....how do these people do it?

Iceiol
Jun 13, 2003, 07:24 PM
I think that they have saved all the mind mats, and i dont think that their are any ATA mats...

Well some can have made 185 Power/Dex/Mind mags also, then they might have maxed it with mats and such maybe thats how they do it i dont know.

phikap6878
Jun 13, 2003, 10:05 PM
I just traded for 90 Mind mats. I maxed out the materials on my character.

rena-ko
Jun 14, 2003, 07:18 AM
some section IDs find power and evade, others mind... i dont know really who will find what more often, but it really depends.

best would be to have 2 or more characters with different section IDs and level them simultanously.
or trade for them.
(i trade materials: (power, evade, mind) btw)

dropslash
Jun 14, 2003, 08:21 AM
I find tons of evade and def mats, a good number of mind mats, and rarely any power mats. And that's Greennill.

Ghaleon
Jun 15, 2003, 12:19 AM
And btw im not gonna max out luck its a waste with my force...ciao

are you not gonna melee? iy helps when you melee especially with mechs

jDA025
Jun 15, 2003, 07:53 AM
I planned on Melee'ing but i have horrible luck with LUCK Mats and i have no intention on searching for them...and it would make it easier to max out the rest of my stats...so what i have to do with my mag is give it to another character and let it evolve with them??? I really dont care for PBs so what i get doesnt matter just as long as i have pilla since it kicks aasssss (aside from canadines which seem to be immune to the light damage), k well thanks everyone and ifyou have anymore suggestions HIT ME UP if not keep it real...ciao

LadyRedComet
Jun 15, 2003, 07:55 AM
I find tons of evade and def mats, a good number of mind mats, and rarely any power mats. And that's Greennill.

It's exactly the opposite with my Pinkal character - lots of power and luck mats, very few evade, def, mind. Viridia seems to be the best for mats...I find tons of every kind with that character.