PDA

View Full Version : Offline Ult is rediculously easy. lol

Mystil
Jun 13, 2003, 07:05 PM
Yes, I just played Ult offline today after VH EpII. And I'm thinking 'Ugh, how I can I survive those stupid gillchics without a FO?'. And what do you know, they can't even hurt me, even with sd and jz NOT casted. I blew through temple(THANK GOD).

Bout the only enemy that gave me probs was, well everyones favorite sword and sheild for arms, Delsaber. ATA dot even matter almost in offline. Anyhow, this was a good thing I did, cause I can just pick up and go lvl when I want now instead of searching and finding ult games that are next to non existant.(As in, it's always full)

Interceptor
Jun 13, 2003, 07:21 PM
Fcourse ultimate was easy with a lv 130 offline, you're even strong enough to defeat Falz, offline...

Soviet
Jun 13, 2003, 07:27 PM
The only thing i find hard is :

Ult Ruins and Fals
Ult seabed and Olga flow

LittleMissHoney
Jun 13, 2003, 07:44 PM
"HARD" is relative, try going online with a lvl 20 character and playing in a team with no force in hard and defeating falz without any hand me downs from other characters.

Soviet
Jun 13, 2003, 09:58 PM
I HAVE never Handed down anything to my new chars.
I think it makes it less fun when you do that.

Dhylec
Jun 13, 2003, 11:05 PM
my hucasey cant cast sd or anything of such.. so ult is a bit tough alone
& unlike some ppl.. i have her collect stuffs for other chars as a side-mission to make life easier http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ShieldDragon
Jun 13, 2003, 11:18 PM
The big surprise for me was when I used to play purely offline (before I got my modem of course), then got online to find that I couldnt hit anything. And everything was hitting me. Hard.

Those days are over now. Offline seems easy to all the time I've spent online. =D

Mystil
Jun 14, 2003, 09:17 AM
^:p

Mericoles...grrr! and Scape Dolls so rare <_<. Unlocked Seabed http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif. The blocking stopped when I got to CCA. But they did minimal damage. And I don't use weps handed down from my other characters. My Hune is my main character, she does the handing down http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

dropslash
Jun 14, 2003, 09:22 AM
my HUcaseal eats Ult Offline alive. At lv138 things don't even start hitting me until the Ruins. Her EVP blocks Dal Ral Lie's tentacles, Pig Rays, Darvarts, and usually, Claws. In the regular stages, all you need is one block to get a trap up and detonated anyway.

I hear people complain about resta/shifta/deband all the time with androids and i don't understand it. It doesn't make things more difficult, it just means you can't run head first into everything you see.

rena-ko
Jun 14, 2003, 09:29 AM
i can kill stuff in ult caves with my hucaseal on lvl 051 - with a pow dex mag and mags shifta and deband (and even without it, its not that of a difference anyway...)

and yes - actually android hunters are way too strong to have to depend on shifta and deband at all.

Ayumu_Kasuga
Jun 14, 2003, 12:12 PM
When I first got into ult mode around lv67, things were hard. Of course at the time, I only had spells in the upper teens didn't have any spell boosting weapons (storm wand, adaman, club of laconium) and my dfp and evp numbers were horridly low. I'd maybe do 200 points of damage to bartles and lose half of my health on a critical hit by them. Now, 45 levels later, I do nearly 800 damage to them (it would be nearly 1000 if i could find an effing red barrier) and block more than half of their hits. The forest and caves are easy now, the mines are getting better, and the ruins still kick my ass. 20 levels from now, who knows?

MAGusZ87
Jun 14, 2003, 05:46 PM
hey i have a red barrier, amp of yellow, and amp of blue, but i can't find the stuff i missing for merges waaaahhh!

Auracom
Jun 14, 2003, 07:57 PM
When I was about lv165 I thought to myself... maybe I should clear ruins and seabed. I head to Ruins blow through like its Forest or something. I head to Seabed and bam I clear it so easily. I was so proud of my self *cries*.

So yeah I think Ult offline is easy, only because our levels were high enough. Good times http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif