PDA

View Full Version : SNOWFOX

CyberAce1985
Jun 13, 2003, 09:32 PM
Why Did you all ban snowq i wana know what he did to get banned i wana know which rules he brok and your explination y u banned him for it

ABDUR101
Jun 13, 2003, 09:47 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=31373&forum=4&19

Do not post links to cheat codes. Do not ask for cheat codes. Do not post cheat codes or even attempt to describe it. Do not ask for cheat methods. Do not post cheat methods. Do not link to sites with cheat methods. Do not pm members asking or sharing cheat methods or codes. Do not post malicious exploits. Doing so will result in an instant ban. We have a 0 tolerance level for these activities.

That sums it up in a nutshell. He linked to a site, which had a direct link to a site(multiple times, even after being told that it was against the rules) all about PSOX hacking and modding.

CyberAce1985
Jun 13, 2003, 09:49 PM
that site never links to ne hack site a hack site might link to it but that site is completely legit so ur still wrong hes still right next loser plz

ABDUR101
Jun 13, 2003, 09:51 PM
On 2003-06-13 19:49, CyberAce1985 wrote:
that site never links to ne hack site a hack site might link to it but that site is completely legit so ur still wrong hes still right next loser plz

Wow..you just told me. Good job.

CyberAce1985
Jun 13, 2003, 09:56 PM
oh yea, and you are a rabbit, that mean its true? what rule did he break that is mentioned on the forums? and he only did that with his first account, the other 2 he offered peace and you spitin his face

ABDUR101
Jun 13, 2003, 10:01 PM
On 2003-06-13 19:56, CyberAce1985 wrote:
oh yea, and you are a rabbit, that mean its true?

I have a picture in the RL pic thread, so no, it's proved otherwise. We still have his threads and the link he gave, which is the proof to our actions. Yackity Shmackity dood.

what rule did he break that is mentioned on the forums?

It's in my post above, the portion that is in italics. It's a non-debatable issue, we have zero tolerance for linking to hack sites. If you don't like that, then I suggest you find another PSO forum to use.

and he only did that with his first account, the other 2 he offered peace and you spitin his face

Once you're banned, you're banned for good. You get no second, third, fourth, or even 100th chance just because you keep trying to worm yourself back into the site with new user names.

You don't break a rule, and then flame the staff and then come back and say "ok, just leave me alone and everything will be ok". Sorry, but thats how it is.

I've explained enough on this issue, take it or leave it, I don't care. Go enjoy the weekend, there has to be some good movies playing, I'm not sure about any game releases. hmm.

*goes to look around*

CyberAce1985
Jun 13, 2003, 10:25 PM
The site he posted was pictures you dumb f**k, last time i checked sites with pictures wasnt hacking, true there was a link to his site on it, but it was a link, it wasnt a home page, it isnt even in the same webspace, and still IT DID NOT TELL YOU HOW To HACK. it has patches, not hacks, not codes, patches, he doesnt even explain how to use the patches, your looking for some one to blame becuase you are an insecure fool

Mizu
Jun 13, 2003, 10:41 PM
Relax ... Chill for 5 mins ... okay, then continue arguing. O yea, and I did check out that lnk a couple hours earlier, it was just screenshots on how hacked Xbox is. Such as having his character glow in the lobby and other stuff.

No where did it say how to do any of this.

CyberAce1985
Jun 13, 2003, 10:48 PM
thank u mizu

CyberAce1985
Jun 13, 2003, 10:48 PM
my point exactly

LollipopLolita
Jun 13, 2003, 10:54 PM
it links to a link that has it

come on already jesus christ

CyberAce1985
Jun 13, 2003, 10:58 PM
lola you dont get it check the freakin site u moron u cant get to it

CyberAce1985
Jun 13, 2003, 11:01 PM
snow foxes site does not tell u how to hack it has patches patches which can only b used by modders but the site doesnt tell u how 2 use them get it through your thick skull when u finally get it then post back

RuneLateralus
Jun 13, 2003, 11:07 PM
What are you talking about?

In one of the sections, there is a spot that says Item hacks! It tells you how to hack! That is (guess what) A CHEAT!!!

That is what he got banned for! No second chances on this site, once you are banned, you are banned.

On 2003-06-13 21:01, CyberAce1985 wrote:
...it has patches patches which can only b used by modders but the site doesnt tell u how 2 use them get it through your thick skull when u finally get it then post back

But you use those to *dun dun dun* cheat! And his site says "if you are here, you are not a hacker, you are a cheater!" Hello? Did you read that part?

And use periods, commas, or other punctuation marks. Makes reading a lot easier.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-06-13 21:12 ]</font>

Kid_Icarus
Jun 13, 2003, 11:08 PM
Do not attack the moderators, do not annoy the moderators, do not target the moderators. The moderators do your dirty work for you. They are here for your benefit, not to abuse you with their powers. (However, if you make an effort to upset a mod, they will not hesitate to ban you). The moderators were chosen because we feel they deserve and can handle the job. If you are unhappy with a moderator or the way the forum is ran, you are welcome to find another PSO related forum to post in or bring up the matter in a calm and adult manner with an admin or the moderator in question. Whining about or holding a vote against a moderator will not institute any type of change in staff. The same goes for treating admins or any PSO World staff. PSO World is not a democracy nor is it your playground.

CyberAce1985
Jun 13, 2003, 11:11 PM
well you obviously to stupid to relize thats not the same site dumb a** thats a site he posts pictures the site he patches on is completely different numb skull so no it wasnt a "hack site" dumb a** learn the f**king difference before you open your da*n hole next time moron

Kid_Icarus
Jun 13, 2003, 11:13 PM
Do not attack the moderators, do not annoy the moderators, do not target the moderators

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kid_Icarus on 2003-06-13 21:14 ]</font>

CyberAce1985
Jun 13, 2003, 11:13 PM
On 2003-06-13 21:08, Kid_Icarus wrote:
Do not attack the moderators, do not annoy the moderators, do not target the moderators. The moderators do your dirty work for you. They are here for your benefit, not to abuse you with their powers. (However, if you make an effort to upset a mod, they will not hesitate to ban you). The moderators were chosen because we feel they deserve and can handle the job. If you are unhappy with a moderator or the way the forum is ran, you are welcome to find another PSO related forum to post in or bring up the matter in a calm and adult manner with an admin or the moderator in question. Whining about or holding a vote against a moderator will not institute any type of change in staff. The same goes for treating admins or any PSO World staff. PSO World is not a democracy nor is it your playground.

im not attacking a mod im stating a point you guys just arnt paying attention and if u feel you need to ban my account the owner of the site is gonna have a really big headache tommorow no im not attacking the site

ABDUR101
Jun 13, 2003, 11:17 PM
Make good with your threats, the staff wants atleast a week off.

Kid_Icarus
Jun 13, 2003, 11:17 PM
im not attacking a mod im stating a point you guys just arnt paying attention and if u feel you need to ban my account the owner of the site is gonna have a really big headache tommorow no im not attacking the site

Actually, I saw the site myself as well, it tells you how to do everything, what programs to use everything.
Even what to edit. So maybe you're not paying attention?

RuneLateralus
Jun 13, 2003, 11:18 PM
On 2003-06-13 21:11, CyberAce1985 wrote:
well you obviously to stupid to relize thats not the same site dumb a** thats a site he posts pictures the site he patches on is completely different numb skull so no it wasnt a "hack site" dumb a** learn the f**king difference before you open your da*n hole next time moron

But there is a link that says "My Site" on the page. How do you think I found that site to begin with? By posting that link, Snowfox should have taken the link to his site off. He didn't so that is why he was banned. Posting to a site that has a link to a site with codes and such falls is considered breaking the same rule!

Kid_Icarus
Jun 13, 2003, 11:20 PM

Oh no, I don't see where in there you're attacking anyone. I can't see it..where is it...

CyberAce1985
Jun 13, 2003, 11:27 PM
[/quote]

Actually, I saw the site myself as well, it tells you how to do everything, what programs to use everything.
Even what to edit. So maybe you're not paying attention?

[/quote]
how well do u know how to hex edit smart one do u know where to put the files do u know how to access the files no u dont so yet again ur wrong bite me

RuneLateralus
Jun 13, 2003, 11:37 PM
On 2003-06-13 21:27, CyberAce1985 wrote:

how well do u know how to hex edit smart one do u know where to put the files do u know how to access the files no u dont so yet again ur wrong bite me

Yeah, but it gives it to you! Do you not understand? Anything that gives the cheats and hacks to you is something that is not to be posted. There is to be no sharing or posting of cheat codes what so ever...

And most of your arguments don't make sense. Look! The site has links to hacks and patches. These help to cheat. Cheats are not be shared on this site. With what he did, he shared them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-06-13 21:41 ]</font>

CyberAce1985
Jun 13, 2003, 11:39 PM
Is modifying a file cheating? Is modifying a file hacking? Is modifying a file using cheat codes. Is telling you how to modify a file cheat codes? So every time i make a word document or rename a file im hacking? im cheating? oh damn i didnt know that! oh go arrest snow for writing a report! the files are there, they are not hacks of any sort, their modified files, last time i checked it wasnt cheating. And very few people can do it, you need a mod chip, an enlarged hard drive and the file, and the link he posted was not to this site, it is not the homepage of the site he posted, he broke no rules, none, I advise you talk to Tom Meininger. he is the owner of the site, lets see his views, snowfox has done no harm, talk to others who know him. hes not what you think and your not giving him a chance, those of you that have seen the pictures know he can NOL and pk, but why doesnt he? ims orry but your wrong

RuneLateralus
Jun 13, 2003, 11:43 PM
On 2003-06-13 21:39, CyberAce1985 wrote:
Is modifying a file cheating? Is modifying a file hacking? Is modifying a file using cheat codes. Is telling you how to modify a file cheat codes?

When the file is inside the game, yes it is consider cheating...as you are modifing the game's rules in your favor.

Not everyone has a mod chip but they are obtainable.

And typing up a document? Now that is just ridiculous! Typing up a document is different from hacking a game. Use a better comparison.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-06-13 21:47 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Jun 13, 2003, 11:44 PM
Whatever, sure, we're wrong, I guess we just don't know the definition of our own rules, but either way he's still banned.

CyberAce1985
Jun 13, 2003, 11:51 PM
technically its not cheating, its reverse engineering, theres nothing about that on here, and the link wasnt even to the patches, it was to pictures, true there was a link to it on there, but thats your choice to click, it wasnt even posted, the link posted broke no rules, at all.

RuneLateralus
Jun 13, 2003, 11:53 PM
I have had it with you. You are just like this one person I know. Always right, never wrong, arguing is pointless as you never listen, just insult, try to cause drama, and cry foul.

I am done arguing with you. Is SnowFox coming back? No. DEAL WITH IT!

There I said it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-06-13 21:54 ]</font>

CyberAce1985
Jun 13, 2003, 11:55 PM
snow doesnt have to come back

CyberAce1985
Jun 13, 2003, 11:58 PM
snow has already come back but now he just doesnt feel like hacking your darn site

ABDUR101
Jun 14, 2003, 12:00 AM
On 2003-06-13 21:58, CyberAce1985 wrote:
snow has already come back but now he just doesnt feel like hacking your darn site

Wow..well rune, no week vacation for us.

*goes to break the news to the other staff that they have to still be active*

StoicSmurf
Jun 14, 2003, 12:00 AM
First off... let me do this:

http://techtv.com

There I'm guilty of linking you to a site with information on Modifying Xbox games. Now I'm subject to being banned correct? God I hope not just because that site has articles on modifying an Xbox and setting it up to reverse engineer video games.
-----------------------------------------------

He linked you to some pictures the linked you to a site - which by the way FOX QUIT RIPPING OF MY FUCKING WORK! first he steals my homework then he steals my site layouts... - anyway...

I thought that the internet was about the free flow of information. Look in the early days before VCRs the government had to decide if these devices, which could obvisiously be used to break copyright laws, should be made avalible to the public.

What they decided on was, as long as it has a legitment use it's ok. That's why you can go the store and order the Anarchist Cook Book (well not anymore it's out of print at the request of the author), that's why you can walk into any store go to the computer section and buy books on how to hack network.

The free flow of information is essential to us as a society. As a network security expert... having access to materials regaurding the latest in hacking techniques is essentials to my work.

CyberAce1985
Jun 14, 2003, 12:11 AM
On 2003-06-13 22:00, StoicSmurf wrote:
First off... let me do this:

http://techtv.com

There I'm guilty of linking you to a site with information on Modifying Xbox games. Now I'm subject to being banned correct? God I hope not just because that site has articles on modifying an Xbox and setting it up to reverse engineer video games.
-----------------------------------------------

He linked you to some pictures the linked you to a site - which by the way FOX QUIT RIPPING OF MY FUCKING WORK! first he steals my homework then he steals my site layouts... - anyway...

I thought that the internet was about the free flow of information. Look in the early days before VCRs the government had to decide if these devices, which could obvisiously be used to break copyright laws, should be made avalible to the public.

What they decided on was, as long as it has a legitment use it's ok. That's why you can go the store and order the Anarchist Cook Book (well not anymore it's out of print at the request of the author), that's why you can walk into any store go to the computer section and buy books on how to hack network.

The free flow of information is essential to us as a society. As a network security expert... having access to materials regaurding the latest in hacking techniques is essentials to my work.

thx stoic i think since he posted to some kind of hack info heaven forbid he should b banned but u prolly wont since its not bad

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CyberAce1985 on 2003-06-13 22:12 ]</font>

BlueJammer
Jun 14, 2003, 12:21 AM
If you hack X-box and modify your items and stats to be level 200 without any effort, I dont frankly care. Just dont do it online. You are playing on SEGA'S servers, not a private one, and therefore must abide by SEGA'S rules. You come to this site and post a link that, directly or inderectly, leads you to codes or hacks, you are breaking the site's rules. This is not your site. You will follow whatever rules are set forth if you want to be a part of it. This site is not run by you. If you dont agree with the rules, oh well. The moderators and site owners can ban you for whatever they want. I dought that they would ban you for something ridiculous, but even if they banned you because they didnt like your sig, oh well. Its their site. It's their rules. YOU dont own the site, therefore you do what your told whether you like it or not, or you leave. It's as simple as that.

StoicSmurf
Jun 14, 2003, 01:04 AM
Yes if you do something online. That is cheating. But I'm talking about freedom of information. The free flow of information is what makes this country great. Just because some one can do it doesn't mean they will.

The free flow of information is what makes this country great. This isn't about cheating this is about the avalibity of information.

RuneLateralus
Jun 14, 2003, 01:13 AM
Well, this site is not a democracy. We work inside our structure of our rules. One of those rules is that we do not allow the flow of information on how to hack and such on this site, nor do promote the distributation of it. We, when we became mods, agreed to abide by these rule and enforce them.

Did he give a direct link to cheats? No. But there was link to a site that had cheats. The creator of this thread states that is the person's choice to click on it. If the person choses to cheat, and they get the link from a link posted on our site, then we are responisible for the person getting the code in a way. We do not want that.

If you do not like that rule, too bad. We are not changing. There are plenty of other PSO sites that do have cheating. Go to them. Do not use ours to spread cheats.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-06-13 23:13 ]</font>

geewj
Jun 14, 2003, 01:15 AM
On 2003-06-13 23:04, StoicSmurf wrote:
Yes if you do something online. That is cheating. But I'm talking about freedom of information. The free flow of information is what makes this country great. Just because some one can do it doesn't mean they will.

The free flow of information is what makes this country great. This isn't about cheating this is about the avalibity of information.

http://www.google.com By all means, have at it. But if creates an unenjoyable enviorment for PSOW users (the reason we even need rules) then don't bring it here.

BlueJammer
Jun 14, 2003, 01:16 AM
Rune: Thats like what i said, but, better...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueJammer on 2003-06-13 23:17 ]</font>

pixelate
Jun 14, 2003, 01:24 AM
No point in continuing on.