PDA

View Full Version : Legit Block

HaLLa
Jun 14, 2003, 12:21 AM
Lets make a complete legit block. We all decide on a ship and block (not used much) and we name it the Legit Block. Where you can go to play with other legits or whatever (I know others will come but try to keep it mainly legit). It would be cool if PSOW sponsored this too. What you all think

Rx420
Jun 16, 2003, 08:15 PM
I agree man but to bad i'm on the xbox version.anyone that is legit should play at celestite block 8.It seems to be where legit people are going anyways.See you there.

Spellbinder
Jun 20, 2003, 11:40 AM
I hope I don't become a nuisance posting this but oh well http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif. Feel free to check out PSO-Karma, the slowing growing Legit community for Gamecube and XBOX. If you'd like more info please PM me.

Tenton
Jun 20, 2003, 06:05 PM
i wish for the same thing too. But, too bad, unless Sonic Team willing to take action, this can never be done. After all, duper or not we are all equal as a player. Block is for everyone, and own by Sonic Team, unless they say so no one can own a lobby for what ever reason. There are many Clans out there said they own a lobby, however it is only common sence for everyone that is not in that clan to leave there, not law. They cant tell Sonic Team that some one come to their lobby , which in real world is invading privacy, and want that someone to be punish, cause it is never "their lobby".

u can sue a man for stealing online items...but u cant sue them for dupeing (u dont own the copy right for any one line items sonic team have). Of course!! Sonic Team have the right to ban them/or sue them, but it also need strong prove.