PDA

View Full Version : Few Questions ^_^

Skrewd
Jun 14, 2003, 01:06 AM
Hi! Me and my friends just started playing c-mode to try and get our S-ranks and there's a few things I'm skeptical about. First off, you can redo any stage right? So we don't ahve to worry about having to end up redoing all of the challenges? And umm...well...there's only 3 of us playing. Is it still doable? Or would we be better off trying to find some random 4th player to help? +P

Skrewd - Thanks in advance! ^_^

Raziel_Kai
Jun 14, 2003, 01:27 AM
I believe you can retry the Cmode stages so you can get better times and thus, get an Srank on each stage.
If you want a HUcast with experience doing cmodes... at least the very first 3 stages, then PM me and we can arrange a meeting, ok?
See ya!

rena-ko
Jun 14, 2003, 08:42 AM
you can redo any stage as often as you want, but remind that the actual time will overwrite the old one. so, you managed a better time, good, your new time is worse: save and quit without talking to the guild lady.

you can get 1 srank per character, once you solved all 9 stages and have a total time under 7 hours.

then, with a well balanced team of three (for example, an android hunter, any hunter and a force - preferably fonewearl or fomarl) c-mode is actually doable. i dunno for c9, though ^_^ will be tough.

anyway, if you have the chance then wait some minutes - people are more likely to enter games with already 3 persons in, and you maybe find lots of good pro players and cmode-vets that simply want to help out others (on the japanese cmode-block this is quite common).

good luck anyway.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-06-14 06:48 ]</font>

PinkyBloodyArt
Jun 15, 2003, 05:00 AM
A slower stage time does not overwrite a faster one.
at the guild counter it will show the slower time and
the difference so it looks like it does but in truth
it does not overwrite.

rena-ko
Jun 15, 2003, 09:05 AM
you're sure? i could swear it has overwritten my 11 minutes with 13 minutes for c1 once...

Deus-Irae
Jun 18, 2003, 04:54 AM
yeah, only better times overwrite, not slower times.