PDA

View Full Version : Trying to put the silver lining on the dark clouds...unsucce

Mandolin
Mar 13, 2001, 10:10 PM
Every message here is about cheating, duping, Thieves or PKing...well yes I hate all that stuff too but you gotta stay positive...sega gave a great game that I enjoy throughly...I've played some of the PC Online RPGs...they are good, but they never kept me interested very long...What I'm getting at is what aspects of the game keep you coming back...most will say its the vicious circle of rare item hunting (spending 100's hrs hunting hoping to find a 13 star rare so you can say all those hrs were spent well) for me one of the great things is your character...I've never played a game that had ppl posting pics of themselves in banners in there sig. the detail of customization that sega put in was great...your character is very unique (yes there are some ppl who look identical)...hair color...head...body...height and weight. I've even heard of ppl putting their PSO characters into FanFics. I plan to buy another empty VMU soon so I can get some pics of my char and put a little bit of Paint shop magic on it very soon...

So, are you attached to your character?
Have you been so attached in other games?