PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Materials

SmashBrother
Jun 14, 2003, 07:09 AM
My HUnewearl is level 95 (offline only), and I recently find tons of materials. But I can't use Def and Evade Materials! Why not???

Raziel_Kai
Jun 14, 2003, 07:43 AM
By any chance did you use any materials previously?
If you did, then probably you hit your chara's limit for Materials and now you're stuck with a bunch of materials that you can never use with that particular character.
Of course, nothing prevents you from taking those materials and giving them to another of your charas, to boost them up.

SmashBrother
Jun 14, 2003, 07:45 AM
Yea I used many materials. But my character limits of the stats are not yet reached. So is there a limit for materials?? That sucks. Will I never be able to use materials with this character again?

Raziel_Kai
Jun 14, 2003, 07:50 AM
If you can't use any more materials, that means you hit your characters' limit. Of course, there's a separate limit for HP/TP and for the Stats. So if you hit your Stats' limit, then you could try using some HP materials to boost your chara's life.
You can't ever use more materials on that character if you hit both limits. You can still find them, but you just can't use them.
For example, I am unable to use stat-enhancing materials anymore. But I can still increase my HP by some 100-something materials in there. The moment I end up using that number of HP materials, that's it, no more mats can be used on Raziel Kai.
You can check out the limits on the Characters' section of this webpage...

ginko990
Jun 14, 2003, 09:23 AM
Well, on GC I hit my limit with my HUnewearl kinda early because Im a moron and I used every material I saw. But when challenge 9 finally came out I went to beat it and get my s-rank, and also in hopes of getting some more mat usage. There was something wrong with c9 and when you finished it sometimes it glitched your character. In my case My Razonde went from 20 back down to 15 and I could now use materials again. I got to eat about 24 more materials. But a friend of mine had the same thing happen to her and she got to eat about 60 with her HUnewearl and 30 with her FOnewm. I couldnt connect anything to the number of how many we got to use. Theyll probably fix this before challenge is finished on XBOX, but you never know.