PDA

View Full Version : max stat plus more stats???

K2
Mar 13, 2001, 10:31 PM
i have been wondering for a long time. because my 'Humar' has been raised to lvl 100 already, and due to materials, my original stats (without mag and units) have almost been naturally maxed out. But, does the stats like ATP actually go over '710' when you equip the mag and units, but doesn't show??? if your mag has 100 pow and you equip it, does your base ATP actually go over '710' but doesn't show??? i doubt it really does... but i was just wondering. hopefully somebody would clear this up for me.

Draekkan
Mar 14, 2001, 12:12 AM
I was wondering something similar...
My ATP is maxed with my mag equipped. Whe I equip my Dragonslayer, It shows my new ATP (natural + weapon-based) as 999. Now if I choose to swap it for a Last Survivor, it still shows 999, but in blue (as if it is a "lower" 999). And if I want to equip my Chainsawd, it shows a red 999 (as if it's a "higher" 999).

So I wonder: can the stats go higher than 999, even if that's the maximum number PSO shows?

NeiLast
Mar 14, 2001, 12:19 AM
It certainly seems to go higher than 999. I have not done any serious testing, but both my 30% dark calibur and 30% dark slicer of assasin get me to 999, although the calibur is about 100 points better (and shows red 999 when equipping). Also, it does more damage to the enemies than the slicer.

Another thing, is that my Kaladgolg (sp?) gives me 999 without shifta, but shifta definitely improves my damage to above 999 levels.

It would seem that 999 is only the display's limit, and not the game's.

With shifta, even a saber gives me 999, I think, but I bet a gladius would do more damage. (have not tested)

Tkc613
Mar 14, 2001, 02:27 AM
Base stats, will max and can not be exceeded. When you equip a mag, it adds to your base stats, thats why it can help you equip things that are normally out of reach (atp/ata requirement is too high). Armor slot items also add to bases stats. If your base stats are in yellow, it means it is maxed, and levelling you mags stats more or equipping slot items (god/power) will do nothing.

Casting shifta/deband and equipping armor/weapons adds on top of base stats. Thats why your dfp will max at 310 but you can still equip armor and boost dfp up to 500.

Weapons will add on top of base atp. If it passes 999, it still changes, but it just does not list it. A shifta and a flowen will do less damage than a shifta and dragonslayer, although both will list 999 atp.

K2
Mar 14, 2001, 05:39 AM
thanks for the info! yeah i only needed to know if the base stat goes over, i know the stats on the left exceed the 999 but i was really just wondering about the right column base stats. thanks for clearing it up, i was sure it wouldn't go over, but i just needed to confirm. thanks!

meleth
Mar 14, 2001, 05:43 AM
Wouldn't the easiest way to test this be by maxing MST? Max MST cast a spell and see if your tp goes down or not.