PDA

View Full Version : How do you do PK? Can someone teach me?

K2
Mar 13, 2001, 10:45 PM
I just really want to know. I saw the video us-pk.mpg and saw somebody actually doing to PK stuff, and some japanese person was shooting at me with his gun (i didn't get hurt because of my max evp) and i thought it was really cool to be able to hit your friends just for fun. Can anybody teach me how to do it? I know how to do the trick with the techniques. i can cast zondes and stuff on my friends, but how do i use my handgun and sabers to hit them? i know it's not the same method as the technique because i tried it already. Is it some kind of 'hack' file or something because that's what i've been hearing it was but not sure what it is..it would be really cool if someone could just tell me what the method is to be able to hit other teammates, that would be really great. Maybe we could hold like tournament game where we don't kill a bunch of monsters but compete to kill each other!!! That would be fun...
Thanks for all your input!

K2
Mar 15, 2001, 03:24 AM
nobody wants to reply me??? does anyone know how to hit your own character in the US version of PSO??? still waiting for replies!!!

Seutekh
Mar 15, 2001, 05:05 AM
Well... wait no longer.

Here's the thing, K2... the general concensus around here is that cheating (although some of us debate at length exactly what constitutes cheating) is BAD. Yes, you heard me. BAD.

Don't worry, I'm not going to riddle this post with insults or anything... Just a friendly reminder that we usually don't post stuff like that here. I'm sure there are plenty of other boards out there that'd be happy to fill you in on this subject, and (unfortunately, IMHO) so much more...

But for anything else, you're welcome (at least I say so... but then again, I'm just one of the several hundred people posting here) to look here, and I hope to hear from you again on something other than altering the game. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Pneophen
Mar 15, 2001, 07:03 AM
the grants trick isnt even worth doing. it doesnt even charge pb.

TwiNCannoN
Mar 15, 2001, 07:27 AM
1.) Start a game
2.) Once game is loaded, go to quit
3.) While game is saving, rip out VMU
4.) You have succesfully PK'ed your character

htny
Mar 15, 2001, 07:30 AM
Fuck That. It's in the game. Stop Crying about it. That video was featured on this site (as were a God Hand and Psycho wand)

1. Watch Video. Look at the button layout.
2. Customize Layout so it goes Reverser, Resta, and Anti, then on the [Right Trigger] layout put Heavy Attack, an attack spell on [A] , and leave the last space blank.
3. Do as video does. Hit [Right Trigger] then [A], almost at the same time. just squeeze the [Right Trigger] a little bit before and let go right after you hit [A]
4. Rinse. Repeat.

And since when did everyone become such fascist dicks on this board? THIS IS ONLY A GAME and I've been playing it without complaint since its Japanese release, largely due to the FREE FLOW OF INFORMATION on Japanese boards.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: htny on 2001-03-15 04:46 ]</font>

Pneophen
Mar 15, 2001, 09:35 AM
That's absoludicrous!!!!!

K2
Mar 15, 2001, 08:34 PM
hey thanks htny!!!! man, for the person who said the technique trick is uselesS!!! well you're wrong!!! i does work for grants!! it does raise your pB! if you don't think it works, then think whatever you want. well thanks anyways htny!! sorry if it caused any incovience for any of the readers here at pso world... i guess.... don't worry, i'm not going to go on a killing spree or something, just wanna screw around with my friends here at SF, and stop thosse jerks from looting all the treasures for themselves!!!

K2
Mar 15, 2001, 08:43 PM
wait!!! htny!! is that the method for using techniques on your teammates!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANTED to know how to physically attacky your teammates, you know, with your weapons!! I ALREADY KNOW HOW TO DO THAT!!! also!!! you don't even need to put resta, reverser, blank space or whatever!! you just have to put a support target spell and a attack spell in the same colulmn!!!!! but thanks anyways... i guess!!! anybody else know the right method to attack your teammates [physically, PK] with your own weapons!! thanks for your inputS!!

K2
Mar 15, 2001, 08:48 PM
man, no offense though htny, but u have some pretty useless advice for me, and you had to act hella smart like you knew exactly how to do it...what a disgrace.....hehehehe
j/k
does anybody want to tell me how to do it??
and to make it clear, i want to know how to PK physically with your weapon, not your techs, cause i know how to do that already!

htny
Mar 15, 2001, 11:26 PM
Oh D you're such a funny guy. No offense taken, but to my knowledge (and we've been trying to hit w/ weapons on US) you can only use Techs to hit players in US. JP you can use Weapons.

I'm not one to defend myself, but you couldn't be more wrong about the help I gave you:

- You said you saw the video and wanted to know how to PK in US.

- The us-pk.mpeg file you are referring to shows techs not weapons.

- I only told you to put the other button mappings in reverser etc. b/c you seemed newbish, asking about the video, so I gave you the full video setup to be consistent. In brief, you can do it w/ resta and any attack tech.

If you can find a video that shows US players hitting w/ weapons, post it here or to the PSO World main page and you'll have made some history for yourself, as to anyone's knowledge it is not possible using known methods.

BTW where in SF are you? I live in NYC but go out West a lot on biz. Just curious..ht

htny
Mar 15, 2001, 11:27 PM

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: htny on 2001-03-15 21:12 ]</font>

K2
Mar 16, 2001, 12:47 AM
you see htny, if you had read my first post more carefully, you would have read [i can cast zondes and stuff on my friends, but how do i use my handgun and sabers to hit them? ] see, during the time of my first post, i ALREADY KNEW HOW TO PK SOMEONE WITH TECHNIQUES, I WAS JUST WONDERING IF IT WAS POSSIBLE AND HOW TO PK SOMEONE WITH AN WEAPON. well anyways, thanks for clearing it up for me, i guess, that only the japanese pso can PK with weapons and the the US pso can PK with techs. too bad...
you go to the west a lot huh..good for you. I know some people from NYC.

Pneophen
Mar 16, 2001, 05:58 AM
it is useless all its good for is a magic show. I have had grants casted on me multiple times and it didnt even raise my pb to 1.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Pneophen on 2001-03-16 06:14 ]</font>

Ukyou
Mar 16, 2001, 11:31 PM
LOL, that's a great method Twin ^_^