PDA

View Full Version : To all who have problems with rare enimies... (Bit long)

Cyanide
Mar 13, 2001, 10:48 PM
Well I've been testing a theory out for some time now. Its about rare enimies and the rare items they drop sometimes... Well first i completed all the offline quests in vhard. Then i went out to find a Al Rappy in regular game. Took me about 23 shots but i found one and he dropped me a Flowen's Shield. Not a bad little item not that good either. Then I went and played the Fake in yellow quest a few times (3) and found another blue rappy. After I layed waste to cute blue fuzzball i stood vigil over his corpse waiting for him to get up. Finally he moved and I shot him and He left a green box behind.... And woa is me it was a Monofluid... So I did the same thing again in the quests and got a dimate. Hmm the blue bear in a quest game me a barta disk lvl 8 still need to find a bear on reg play so i'l report new findings. But so far it looks as though you cannot get rare items from rare enimies in quests...

Shir
Mar 13, 2001, 11:19 PM
That was my suggestion in reply to the 'make rare enemies appear' post where he was saying he was getting nothing good. I've never gotten a rare item from a quest, so I figured even if a rare enemy shows up, maybe they won't drop anything special.