PDA

View Full Version : about finding a demo comet from red slimes..

excecutor
Jun 14, 2003, 05:50 PM
im a skyly and me and my friend have been piping today. we have found 2 so far and have found no demo comets. how many should we have to kill before we find one? whats the average ammount that we have to kill?

excecutor
Jun 14, 2003, 06:06 PM
also, is this even possible because were piping because the 2 slimes we found dropped NOTHING. so does this mean that since were piping and splitting that we cant find it from a red slime or what?

Eumcoz
Jun 14, 2003, 06:17 PM
make sure you kill red slime before any blue slimes, otherwise it won't drop ne thing

VulpesMundi
Jun 14, 2003, 06:41 PM
Rare enemies have a 100% drop rate. They will always drop something, though what they drop might not be anything good. There is one exception, though, and that's the slimes. See, when you split the slimes if one of those slimes is killed the system will register it as dead. Each time that same slime is split out it will no longer drop an item. On the odd chance that the same slime becomes a Pouilly it will, in turn, not drop an item. So whenever you're splitting slimes you have to make sure that you don't kill any of the slimes and that the slimes don't kill each other.

lordinviso
Jun 14, 2003, 06:41 PM
Also it could be plain bad luck that you arent getting crap. And sometimes when I killed the a red slime the item mysteriously ended up in the other side of the room. I know this cause i was the only one it my game and there were no boxes the item could have come from.

Ghaleon
Jun 15, 2003, 12:16 AM
the red slime dropped on the first try for me. hehe i didnt even have to pipe to find him either...lucky me

Manny
Jun 15, 2003, 12:34 AM
If you do manage to get the Red Slimes to drop something there is a good chance they will drop the Demo Comet. I got mine in two.

th0rnz
Jun 15, 2003, 03:32 AM
It took me 1 slime and i got a 0/15/20/0 demo comet, good stuff...

twis
Jun 15, 2003, 03:38 AM
Took me 10 slimes. 4 of them didn't drop anything, so I guess I messed up and let one of them die.