PDA

View Full Version : Forces need respect

Nicholas-D-Wolfwood
Jun 14, 2003, 10:41 PM
I love forces. Althought i could never bring myself to be one because twin sabers are just too cool. I don't know if they get the respect the diserve though. Forces make the game so much for fun to play. You don't have to worry about getting killed all the time and you atp is increased dramatically. A good support force is essential to any team. Although they may not get the reward for killing a monster they have my respect. Thank you to all the good forces out.

DarkShinjaru
Jun 14, 2003, 11:10 PM
If only there was a telekinesis spell that forces could use so they can get the red items they deserve...Oh well ^_^ you can always hope for server lag so ya warp across the area

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jun 14, 2003, 11:12 PM
YES I agree completly, I love FOrces, And I play as one, I use both Attack and Magic, And I rocks... By the way, Forces, at least FOmars can use double sabers, that is the DOUBLE SABER. I'm not sure about any of the other ones.

Jason
Jun 14, 2003, 11:24 PM
On 2003-06-14 21:12, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:
YES I agree completly, I love FOrces, And I play as one, I use both Attack and Magic, And I rocks... By the way, Forces, at least FOmars can use double sabers, that is the DOUBLE SABER. I'm not sure about any of the other ones.

I've seen a FOmarl use it.

Soukosa
Jun 14, 2003, 11:38 PM

Pretty much anything a FOmar can use, at least a FOmarl can also use.

Vanango
Jun 14, 2003, 11:48 PM
my Fonewm friend had an s-rank twin equipped and he was doing 200-400 damage in Ultimate Forest. Very interesting.

he had lvl 30 shifta, 2 god powers and a power mag though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Elentari
Jun 14, 2003, 11:54 PM
Sometimes some people dont play forces right. It gets annoying.. You cant always count on a force to keep you alive. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif

Ghaleon
Jun 15, 2003, 12:03 AM
i try my best to do my job as a force. i melee most of the time while keeping shifta and deband casted at all times and using jellen and zalure on every enemy in sight

zebalba
Jun 15, 2003, 12:25 AM

my FOnewearl uses one and shes level 116 the sad thing is that she only does 10-20 hp damage http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_hamster.gif

i only use it for its tp stealing ability anyways,,plus when im helping very low level characters it guarentees that i wont kill everything in one hit too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Elvendar
Jun 15, 2003, 12:32 AM
On 2003-06-14 21:54, Elentari wrote:
Sometimes some people dont play forces right. It gets annoying.. You cant always count on a force to keep you alive. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif

I agree. These FOmars running around today are all about whuppin things with a twinked double saber or something. "Can I get some S/D? Hello? Hello?"

Although there is a limit to this, a force shouldn't have to scrape your arse off the pavement every time you get creamed. Try to support yourself a little -_-;

ginko990
Jun 15, 2003, 01:03 AM
On 2003-06-14 21:48, Vanango wrote:
my Fonewm friend had an s-rank twin equipped and he was doing 200-400 damage in Ultimate Forest. Very interesting.

he had lvl 30 shifta, 2 god powers and a power mag though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Hmmm, I dont think you did. FOnewms ATP maxes before 800 which is what s-rank twin needs to equip. Maybe it was a double saber?

Dime
Jun 15, 2003, 02:13 AM
What I hate most is the stupid mars who take all the fluids when a force is in the game.

Benoit
Jun 15, 2003, 05:19 AM
Yes, I agree, I love Forces.
Magic's my thing.
Although I play as a HUmar, I have a FOmarl back on Ver.1, and she was fun. I'm going to use a FOmar when I have time to create another character. I already got two, a HUmar, and a HUnewearl.

BrokenHope
Jun 15, 2003, 05:58 AM
On 2003-06-14 23:03, ginko990 wrote:

On 2003-06-14 21:48, Vanango wrote:

Hmmm, I dont think you did. FOnewms ATP maxes before 800 which is what s-rank twin needs to equip. Maybe it was a double saber?

FOnewm max is 814.

Atax
Jun 15, 2003, 06:09 AM
It's basically because of order-barking, item/rare/fluid stealing, dupe using, ****hole hunters, that I only play my FOmarl with other forces.

Any hunter that can't fend for itself without a force (IE can't go without S/D/free resta), is quiet pathetic. :|

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atax on 2003-06-15 04:11 ]</font>

Nocturne
Jun 15, 2003, 09:19 AM
Forces are my thing too. They do get ripped on a lot I've noticed. A common name for them by some people I play with is the little girl class. However I don't see too many little girls that can run into a room and have it cleared in 30 seconds, but maybe I'm just blind.

AppieDPC
Jun 15, 2003, 09:52 AM
On 2003-06-15 07:19, Nocturne wrote:
Forces are my thing too. They do get ripped on a lot I've noticed. A common name for them by some people I play with is the little girl class. However I don't see too many little girls that can run into a room and have it cleared in 30 seconds, but maybe I'm just blind.

heheh clear example of how good forces r http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
I like forces. Hunters and Forces r the most fun imo.
Hunters 4 close range combat and forces cause they can completly own without usin a wep lol.
Rangers 3rd: longe range: *yawn* way 2 much hp 4 long range fighters: *yawn*
(sorry 4 this off topic ramblin)
but forces r cool either supportin a team 2 the best of their abilty or finsihin off an enemy or freezin it or somethin http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Morfos
Jun 22, 2003, 12:51 AM
I am a Force, and I do my job. It is annoying when you are a bot and the Force on your team doesnt Resta you

bleedthroughpain
Jun 22, 2003, 01:01 AM
yea i hate that but forces get my respect they are cool and most of their weps kick ***. They also look cool, the weps. This id off topic but the best team i think would be be, 2 hunters(HUcast and HUmar or HUnewearl) one force(any class will do) and one ranger(any class aslong as they have good ata, to get your back). what do you think?

Night_Star
Jun 22, 2003, 01:07 AM
i dont mean to gloat, but im probly one of the best forces around, although my lvl isnt that great (128) i make sure everyone has S/D and is healed.
forces are my favorite characters to play, i got one of every type, and all have good weps with good lvl techs

Stalfos333
Jun 22, 2003, 03:44 AM
Forces are a godsend for bots! I can handle oneplayer pretty easily, but a level 80 FoNewm makes for a fun romp where a level 130 RaCast with Frozen Shooter makes for a tough trial. My 148 HuCast isn't a bad character, but alone he can't handle multiplayer ult enemies while a bad player doesn't work on his strengths and eliminate his weakness of not having techs.

I'd say the ultimate team to work together is a FoNewm with high support techs, a huCast with a good sword or twinsabre weapon, and a Frozen Shooter equipped RaCast. The fourth could be another HuCast equipped the same way, or a Snow Queen equipped RaCast. No point in having someone else with weaker support techs, since they'd just get in the way of the FoNewm, and Resta will hit everyone if they huddle.

Sheik1
Jun 22, 2003, 08:45 PM
On 2003-06-15 04:09, Atax wrote:
It's basically because of order-barking, item/rare/fluid stealing, dupe using, ****hole hunters, that I only play my FOmarl with other forces.

Any hunter that can't fend for itself without a force (IE can't go without S/D/free resta), is quiet pathetic. :|

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atax on 2003-06-15 04:11 ]</font>

You mean HUmar? I play a HUcast, and FOs are a life saver with their S/D/J/Z. I can support myself, but only have so many mates available. A HU/RA should not expect the FO to cast resta all the time, but the FO should be keeping resta support on the team, especially the bots.

Edit: dumb quote tags...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: alland on 2003-06-22 18:47 ]</font>

Asuka_chan
Jun 22, 2003, 09:24 PM
I agree with this... the Forces are by far my favorite classes, they're a pretty essential part of the team. They can use the best looking spells in the game (Grants and Megid *^^*) and use some of the coolest rares. Besides, Forces don't even need a weapon to kick some serious ass. *^~*

Frozt
Jun 22, 2003, 09:48 PM
I am glad you made this thread because my fav class is a Force and I also belive Fo's dont get the respect they deserve, hunters and ramars always get mad when we forget about Shifta and Deband, now most of the time I help out with that but they cant expect us fo's to be watching every single persons status and every move we arent perfect we have a job that includes not only Shifta and Deband we halft to make sure every one is good on health, revive who ever is dead from trailing off from the team then we are expected to use our powers to slow the enemies down so the rangers can gun it to death then we also halft to look at how much tp wev got left take the time to go back to town and stock up which racks up about 5k for decent items , go back and shifta and deband them again , and then at the boss grant their ass to hell its a hard job.

Pppl could chip in sum $$$ for the Fo's too.

Dime
Jun 22, 2003, 10:47 PM
I like forces, but I hate forces who spell spam with those annoying RA techs.

One time, I was playing ult with 3 forces and I was a HUcast and I fucking had to ASK for shifta and deband...I need some good forces to play with.

Ayumu_Kasuga
Jun 23, 2003, 01:47 AM
Don't forget the most important spell forces can cast...

Reverser.

"Huh? What's that? You're dead and no one else in the party has moon atomizers?" ^_^ "I think I can help you out."

Sheik1
Jun 23, 2003, 02:17 AM
On 2003-06-22 19:48, Frozt wrote:
I am glad you made this thread because my fav class is a Force and I also belive Fo's dont get the respect they deserve, hunters and ramars always get mad when we forget about Shifta and Deband, now most of the time I help out with that but they cant expect us fo's to be watching every single persons status and every move we arent perfect we have a job that includes not only Shifta and Deband we halft to make sure every one is good on health, revive who ever is dead from trailing off from the team then we are expected to use our powers to slow the enemies down so the rangers can gun it to death then we also halft to look at how much tp wev got left take the time to go back to town and stock up which racks up about 5k for decent items , go back and shifta and deband them again , and then at the boss grant their ass to hell its a hard job.

Pppl could chip in sum $$$ for the Fo's too.

Actually, I need Trifluids...which add up to $36,000 each trip. Supporting techs is quite expesive, especially when you have pver 2200 TP at level 145! Difluids just don't cut it. I also better not see some non-fo pick up a trifluid and eat it...that really annoys me! I might have to DC for that.

Delsaber
Jun 23, 2003, 02:29 AM
Argh... I wanna get online so damned bad. I use one character from each class and I play them each very well. Since I am used to supporting myself, I would do that online, and support others aswell. I miss having a good ole team of four to kill stuff with. The memories of DC...

Hunter4life
Jun 23, 2003, 11:52 AM
Forces are the best party players and a Hunter's best friend. The only problem is getting a decent one on your team. Once, I was in an ultimate caves game with my HUmar (lvl 122, not BKB/stereotype kind), a RAcast (lvl 80 something), a HUcast (lvl 85), and a FOnewm (lvl 130). I had to resta and revive the bots when they died because the FO was too intent on nuking the room and my HUmar was the only other organic in the team. A HUMAR!! Healing!! That ticked me off. Luckily, most forces i've met aren't like that and performed their job in battle very well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hunter4life on 2003-06-23 16:49 ]</font>

Rokku
Jun 23, 2003, 12:24 PM
..Agreed, there are a great deal of forces out there, that need to learn how to do the job that our class corresponds to.

..Primarily FOnewms, and FOmars, primarily because, I believe, FOnewms have such high technique power, and at higher levels, FOmars can usually fight, just as well as they can cast spells, given the right equipment..

..But here's to all the Forces that do their jobs!

Octavian
Jun 23, 2003, 12:35 PM
Heh, i love forces, and i play a HUmar, but that is not the HUn00bMar with the BKB+80 and the TJ who dies in every room and screams at the FO for not resta'ing me.....Im the legit guy running around with Justice mechs cuz my Red Saber was lost to fsod. I just love haveing the lvl 30 SD and being healed to full health in near death situations, and i show the forces respect and try to help them out the best i can.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Octavian on 2003-06-23 10:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Octavian on 2003-06-23 10:38 ]</font>

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jun 23, 2003, 01:49 PM
HAHAHA, I havent posted on this topic in a while. Ahhh, yes I LOVE FOrces more than any other class. I used to play as a HUmar(not the ones with the BKB+80), but after they got corrupted I switched to FOmar and it was the best choice of my PSO career.

I hate the the people who yell at me for not S/D/J/Z and then they die and blame it on me...All I have to say to them is...you can go back to P2 and walk your ass back to the battle feild if you are going to be an asshole to me. I try to heal, S/D/J/Z but I forget sometimes. Im only Human. If Im playing with a cast I try more to heal and support more casue they cant support them selves as good a humans.

This is a little offtopic but...Does anyone know the level of the S/D when you combo M+Y photon blast (ie..M+Y, Pilla, M+Y, pilla)?

s.TiNgEr
Jun 23, 2003, 02:00 PM
I think forces get enough respect.... except when they hog the kills...... stupid noob forces with a mind mag.....

Rokku
Jun 23, 2003, 02:06 PM
On 2003-06-23 11:49, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:
This is a little offtopic but...Does anyone know the level of the S/D when you combo M+Y photon blast (ie..M+Y, Pilla, M+Y, pilla)?

..Actually, to begin with, I'm pretty sure it depends on the level of that technique, from the character that uses it..Could be wrong, though.

Really high, though. Really, really high.

Hunter4life
Jun 23, 2003, 06:57 PM
On 2003-06-23 10:24, Rokku wrote:

..But here's to all the Forces that do their jobs!

*raises trifluid* Cheers! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif