PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Desperately Seeking Teams

DaravenII
Jun 14, 2003, 11:21 PM
As I posted before, I'm an old-old-school PSO'er from when PSO debuted on the Dreamcast, and I've loved it ever since. Unlike a lot of players, I don't really feel the need to always be up front, dropping the biggest damage or killing the fastest, but more of making sure my team is always going. I love being in a supportive role, buffing up, healing, etc. Though, as far as Forces go, I exclusively play FOmars, as I like the ability of being able to use a weapon to drop decent damage when necessary.
I'm only level 22 right now, but I'm really tired of playing with people new to the game. I'm not dissing on newbies AT ALL, we all were once, but I just don't like playing in games where people are trying to trade stuff at level 10, asking how to feed mags, and having absolutely no clue how to get through a level. I know there are good teams who would appreciate a skilled (though I'm not claiming perfectly-skilled) FOrce in addition.
I play on XBox only, but, please feel free to contact me however you want. My character's name is Daraven II, gamertag is FierceDarave. I'd play on Celestite 8, but no-one else from here ever seems to. I'm usually around Apatite, on the busiest block I can get to, which is usually 8.
Later all!

Duder_Cooter
Jun 16, 2003, 05:58 AM
You should come check the Genki guys on D-11. We are not a clan, but we nurish each other like a strong brotherhood. And we're not gay.

MattBoySlim
Jun 16, 2003, 11:57 AM
I don't know about "nourishing" anybody, but we do have a good time. Oh, and stop nourishing me.

Richard
Jun 17, 2003, 01:49 AM
I stopped by today, but you guys all left as soon as I joined your team. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Anyways, maybe some other time.

Later.

Duder_Cooter
Jun 17, 2003, 06:38 AM
Matt you know damn well we nourish each other's brains out. There is so much nourishment in our little association, we could baby sit infants while kicking some ass. Richard dude sorry about last night. We all did kinda hop out of the game. But as you can see by the time on this post I had to get up early and come to work. Are you going to be on tonight?

shadgenki
Jun 17, 2003, 09:16 AM
Wow, I'm really sorry that we all left you! We usually have to work early in the morning, so we break up before midnight on weekdays. Sorry! I'll be on again tonight if you wanna party!

Duder_Cooter
Jun 17, 2003, 11:29 AM
Shad

You said that like you are soliciting sex or something.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Duder_Cooter on 2003-06-17 09:29 ]</font>

MattBoySlim
Jun 17, 2003, 12:02 PM
Who says he isn't? Yeah, I'm sorry too. I'm so sorry that I didn't get a wink of sleep last night because I was up all night thinking about what dycks we are. Oh wait, that's not right....I slept like a baby. Oh well. Seriously though, we were all disenheartened (to say the least) since we just got our asses handed to us by Dark Phallus. It was quite embarrasing, really. Tonight, though.....he'll get what's coming to him! And what's coming to him is a delivery of PAIN!!!!! Or three guys that he can brush off real easy again. Either way...

Duder_Cooter
Jun 17, 2003, 01:38 PM
We are so smoking that MO-FO tonight. I amk going to bend him over like the Bia he is. That pissed me off last night. We were so close. I have a new way to approach the battle. We'll try it out tonight.

MattBoySlim
Jun 17, 2003, 06:57 PM
You got it!

shadgenki
Jun 19, 2003, 11:45 AM
So much for that...