PDA

View Full Version : xbox service?

sysreq
Jun 14, 2003, 11:49 PM
so... ugghhh yea... are they going to do anything about all the duping/hacking, i don't step foot in apitie anymore.

also, they planning on adding any quests for the xbox... i mean heat sword is fun and all but.... yea. [/rant]

rena-ko
Jun 15, 2003, 05:49 AM
they cant do anything about duping because you cant tell a dupe off a legit item. no item PINcodes like in diablo.
so dupewise you're as screwed as cube-players are.

the hacking ... hm... nah, wont be fixed as well, i really dont think so...

adding quests... hm... seems like all the towers are cube exclusive (yet)... its kinda sad. hm... ihmo both cube and xbox-version should be treated equally in online content... (i want downloadable central dome fire swirl as well, mou...)

Anastasios
Jun 16, 2003, 04:25 AM
I believe a lot of people are feeling the same way you are, unfortuantely at Xbox it seems good things come to those who wait so who knows maybe this week we will be blessed with some downloads. Other than that, on the topic of hacks and dupes, let us just hope that the hacks stop, and the the dupes, well, they get stopped. The game is just way too infested with people going around duping everything for people. I'm beginning to think that there are maybe a handful of legit gamers out there playing on xbox. Pretty sad when you have to cheat your way through a game...oh well, just allows those who really are cheaters to pretend they're legit, and allows the legitimate players to laugh at them.

tennis_guy
Jun 16, 2003, 04:30 AM
seriously, i HATE it when people dupe items...i mean whats the point of ruining the game??? Thats the whole reason i play PSO..to get rare items!!! Why would I want someone to hand it to me??? It takes all the fun out of the game...i dont understand people who dupe...its BULL CRAP!

davidwid
Jun 17, 2003, 01:12 AM
XBOX sukk, PSOX is already ruined, again, too bad, this version is the best one yet. The lack of contents, rampant duping, and hacking is what ruining XBOX.

GuerillaPimp
Jun 17, 2003, 06:36 AM
Xbox PSO had the greatest potential of all the consoles. But mainly due to Sega's efforts (i.e. doing jack shit) PSOX is starting to turn into Version 1 on the DC. Also note that PSOX is the only Xbox Live game to be hacked, well at least to my knowledge. Which means that it really is ST's fault, and not MoneyMicrosoft

MonoxideChild
Jun 17, 2003, 10:15 AM
Technically, all the Xbox Live games have been hacked. I don't see anyone using God/Equip online, so I don't think the same would go for PSO either.

Well anyhow, I don't give a flying f**k what Sonic Team does for PSO anymore. Even though my 2 free months is up, and I canceled my HL I'm still able to get online. So, free PSO for me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif