PDA

View Full Version : Does Dark Falz ever drop ANYTHING?!

blaketx11
Jun 15, 2003, 12:52 AM
Jeez I swear he never drops anything!! I just finished beating his ass on very hard (offline) w/my level 64 HUcaseal (bluefull)and again, NOTHING. Am I not looking in the right place? Literally he leaves only whats in the boxes, and never a single item (like the other bosses).. I run in circles in the outer, middle, and inner portions (just in case it's out of draw distance) and get nada...
Well this doesnt totally surprise me, I've never gotten any rares from bosses (even the Sil dragon, who looks awesome btw).

Reenee
Jun 15, 2003, 01:00 AM
DF or OF themselves don't drop anything.

Elvendar
Jun 15, 2003, 01:03 AM
On 2003-06-14 23:00, Shapiro wrote:
DF or OF themselves don't drop anything.

I have yet to see DF drop anything.
But, ult Olga is supposed to drop Parasitic Gene flow for orans. So, he might drop something.

ginko990
Jun 15, 2003, 01:06 AM
Olga can drop his gene flow, thats it. Dont be tricked by the very legit people who have found their legit Guld Milla( found combined already) from ultimate Olga Flow.

Vantamiath
Jun 15, 2003, 03:30 AM
Falz knows better then that...

Well, I suppose he kind of "drops" Rico...

Rhete
Jun 15, 2003, 03:41 AM
Falz drops really nice items nearly all of the time, problem is he's in the middle of the arena when you kill him and they get lost =/

Benoit
Jun 15, 2003, 05:02 AM
Dark Force itself doesn't drop anything, he leaves it all in a nice present box called a treasure box for you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I don't know about Olga Flow. I searched about the Parasitic Gene Flow yesterday evening and he can drop it... very rarely. At least, that's what it seems.

But other bosses DO drop something, you know. Either they drop a green item, a good chunk of Meseta, or a rare weapon/armor. Vol Opt also drops a Mag from time to time.

Nocturne
Jun 15, 2003, 09:22 AM
I've never seen falz drop an item, although I've only fought him 4 times. Try doing extroardinary things and it may pay off, it's how I got the musashi.

Warrior
Jun 15, 2003, 09:51 AM
hey when I played against flaz on ultimate I found a kamui sword that he left behind which I snatched and teched it before the three other's found out and lost it that same day in fsod

_Dark
Jun 15, 2003, 10:55 AM
Dark Falz would most likely drop the red ring since you see rico if you beat him with a dark wep. Dunno which ID even finds it(maybe redria since it is the red ring) but I have heard ppl say that dupers have the ring already.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

GyroidFanatic
Jun 15, 2003, 11:39 AM
Falz always drops 12 star rares in Hard-Ult... but they just fall down the big hole in the middle...

Mash
Jun 15, 2003, 12:23 PM
Here's an idea. It's only in theory but, what if, instead of getting in the transporter to go to the epilouge, you set a telepipe and go back to pioneer 2, then go back thru the telepipe, would you be on the ground, where you could pick up the item? I've never thought about it, it'd porlly work in multiplayer if you put the pipe outside Falz's boss transporter since after you beat him it dosen't move to the next difficulty level.

rena-ko
Jun 15, 2003, 12:41 PM
1: you cant set telepipes in boss rooms

2: the last bosses dont drop anything, not even the dna.

3: rumor is that the dna gets dropped by delbiter in ult seabed for orans (i still tend to believe this one, until someone proves it wrong).

Auracom
Jun 15, 2003, 01:02 PM
Yeah I doubt the final bosses will ever drop something... but maybe something special has to be done to get them to drop things. Like how you make Flowen or Rico appear. I guess its just wishful thinking. It'd be really cool if DF dropped the red ring http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. I want a red shield >_<

Lman90245
Jun 15, 2003, 01:16 PM
DARK BLADES 12 stars, special GRANTS... all classes
I WISH! hahahahaha

SubstanceD
Jun 16, 2003, 02:16 AM
He...Drops...Dead!

Isn't that enough. I am usually to anxious to move on to the next difficulty level to really care about what the last boss ( Falz and/or Flow ) drops. Still I do see your point, it would be nice if these bosses dropped some ubber rares especially seeing as how they are the big bad last bosses of thier respective episodes.

DarkShinjaru
Jun 16, 2003, 03:11 AM
Well, he drops me like a fly when he swipes my RAcast o_O does that count?

Night_Star
Jun 16, 2003, 03:16 AM
DF is gay to kill, if your looking for items
but if you want EXP, then kill him in ult, he gives 39K offline, not sure about online, but still 39K is a lot of EXP

Proto_Coyote
Jun 16, 2003, 12:36 PM
Delbiter drops a Heaven Punisher in Ult. Not the Parasitic Gene Flow.

What I'd like to know, is if Oran is the only CONFIRMED ID, exactly what was done to confirm its finding? Was there a credible witness to its finding? Or a picture/vid of its discovery? Or someone simply submitted it as an Oran finding?

I wonder...

Dillon
Jun 17, 2003, 12:13 PM
Heh. As for Falz dropping anything good, I've got nothing decent from him. Although I've only beat him on VHard a few times, the best I got was out of one of those boxes..an Ultimate Shield, I believe.

As for other Boss Rares, I got a Yamato from the Temple VR Boss on Vhard, first time I slayed it. I just decided to beat Ep. II (normal) last night, and I didn't get anything good..as it wasnt expected http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Mystil
Jun 17, 2003, 05:57 PM
On 2003-06-15 10:41, rena-ko wrote:

2: the last bosses dont drop anything, not even the dna.

On the DC version it's believed that Falz drops the super rare armor: Celestial Armor. Which I know no one has ever found..

If Falz drops something, it will be near the edge of the ring's center.(Yes this is a rumor)

polishedweasel
Jun 18, 2003, 06:24 AM
Falz drops nothing, she has little boxes that you may tech a 9* special, that's about as rare as you're goiong to get with her. I beleive that the site has confirmed that Oran is the only ID that can get Parasitic Gene "Flow" but the weapons that it creates are so weak, it really shouldn't be considered that rare. The Dark Brige is the only exception. But all you really need is a good pair of mechs and a partisan or sword. PSO gets easy after lv 130.

noob-of-fury
Jun 19, 2003, 02:04 AM
Well as for the not telepiping out part... my friend claims to have done that with Falz on ult, he got the red ring. He plans to pawn it off online sometime this summer, I still can't believe he won't keep it.

BTW yes, I saw the item in his inventory.

Night_Star
Jun 19, 2003, 02:13 AM
interesting...
well... i havent ever found anything from Falz, and ive killed him a million times... literally

tennis_guy
Jun 19, 2003, 02:15 AM
almost positive she never drops anything...I don't know about this red ring...sounds...made up

edit-oh you saw it in his inventory? cool

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tennis_guy on 2003-06-19 00:17 ]</font>

noob-of-fury
Jun 19, 2003, 02:27 AM
I want that ring soooo bad. I have no idea of the effects of what it does, I have an idea of the parasitic cell, but I just want to get it so I can say... "I've done it!"

Night_Star
Jun 19, 2003, 02:37 AM
haha
i just like to fight Falz for the EXP, its not worth the items

Zolpner
Jun 19, 2003, 03:15 AM
Hey isn't the ring banned online?
If so I would suggest you tell him not to take it online or it will get deleted...

Night_Star
Jun 19, 2003, 03:19 AM
i dont know, cause i cant get online

noob-of-fury
Jun 19, 2003, 03:23 AM
Why would the ring be banned online? Is it some end all powerful item or something? Or does sega just like screwing with people?

Night_Star
Jun 19, 2003, 03:27 AM
doesnt make sense to me. i didnt think it was that good...

Zolpner
Jun 19, 2003, 03:36 AM
Because it was hacked and lots of people were roaming around with it...

P.S I found out in another topic as I don't even yet have the game O_O, at least all I have to do now is save for it, yea...the easy bit... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

EDIT: oh, it would have been banned because ST have plans for it most likly http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zolpner on 2003-06-19 01:38 ]</font>

Dillon
Jun 19, 2003, 03:42 AM
Rofl, as for the Red Ring, I just recently heard about that from a friend of mine.

About Falz dropping stuff: I've heard of him sometimes dropping Celestial Armor on Ult. As to whether he (she..whatever) does or not, I don't know. And yes, most of the items out of the boxes are crap..I just sell them.

Zolpner
Jun 19, 2003, 03:50 AM
Really? yay im not spreading false information! :/

Wang_Tang
Jun 19, 2003, 10:58 AM
On 2003-06-15 07:51, Warrior wrote:
hey when I played against flaz on ultimate I found a kamui sword that he left behind which I snatched and teched it before the three other's found out and lost it that same day in fsod

Falz doesn't drop anything. You didn't find anything from Falz. I don't know why the hell people always lie about the dumbest stuff...

On 2003-06-19 00:04, noob-of-fury wrote:
Well as for the not telepiping out part... my friend claims to have done that with Falz on ult, he got the red ring. He plans to pawn it off online sometime this summer, I still can't believe he won't keep it.

BTW yes, I saw the item in his inventory.

You cannot under any circumstances set a telepipe after any boss fight, not even Dark Falz. Your friend is liar. The Red Ring is not currently findable from any enemy. The reason it is banned is because it will be available from a quest or perhaps Episode 2 challenge ode later on.

BTW No, just because it's in his inventory doesn't mean he found it. It's hacked.

jerrelle
Jun 20, 2003, 11:14 AM
as for the celestial armor on dc, i have found 2 that i have in my bank, in ruins but not from falz. they are legit as i found them offline as skyly. i never knew they were so rare.

yes my wife still plays the dc ver. she doesn't want to touch my xbox, which is fine by me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jerrelle on 2003-06-20 09:29 ]</font>

DarkShinjaru
Jun 20, 2003, 01:52 PM
I've found several Celestial Armors and shields from Claws and boxes, mostly in ruins 2 *Dreamcast* As for GC, I dont care much for them, HUcast Defense sucks so I go with Guard Wave and Secret Gear o_O

Ranger_Larry
Jun 20, 2003, 05:04 PM
I BOUGHT Celestial armor in the store on the GC version! I also either bought or found a celestial sheild...well I have two of em, I know I found one, can't remember if I bought or found the other. (because it wasn't a big deal as secret gear is better anyways which I already had) I don't think Celestial Armor is quite as rare on GC due to the fact that there is much better.

Para
Jun 20, 2003, 09:24 PM
they really need to put more of an emphasis on boss drops... the only things that i saw that were significant were de rol le's armour and dragon slayer...

Getintothegame
Jun 20, 2003, 09:32 PM
Ok, this thread confuses me. All IDs have a chance of OF dropping the DNA, but it is extremely rare, and You would have to beat him many times to even get a chance of it, though.

Errr... if those item findings at anoter site are correct.

But DF= Has never droped anything. We need barubary6!

Benoit
Jun 21, 2003, 07:23 AM
I think that when people talk about Dark Force dropping anything, they are talking about something in the boxes.

Sedyne
Jun 21, 2003, 09:31 AM
On 2003-06-14 23:06, ginko990 wrote:
Olga can drop his gene flow, thats it. Dont be tricked by the very legit people who have found their legit Guld Milla( found combined already) from ultimate Olga Flow.

Ginko i thought you and I found that last night man? Oh wait no that was just me duping them muahahahahahaha

jk

Infested_Madcat
Jun 22, 2003, 12:15 AM
i dont think neather of the final bosses drop anything. altho that would be cool.....

Mech1000
Jun 22, 2003, 09:23 PM
You cannot under any circumstances set a telepipe after any boss fight, not even Dark Falz.
When me and my 2 friends were goin to fight dark falas we left a telepipe b 4 his teleport and came back after we killed him and we were in the grassy field we were afraid we were gonna break the game but u can go back to the battle field after u defeat dark falls so maybe if he does drop an item u probably could get it.