PDA

View Full Version : PSO Rare Challenge!!!

Maximus1
Jun 15, 2003, 03:51 AM
Alright folks, I'm really sick of all the liars on these boards saying they have this and that...so I am offering a challenge. All you have to do is show me any of the following and I will give you any pso rare currently available among traders:

Sealed J-Sword (untekked or with %s)
Madam's Parasol (untekked or with %s)
Evil Curst (untekked or with %s)
Prophets of Motav (untekked or with %s)
Psycho Wand (untekked or with %s) ONE PERSON HAS THIS...OMG!
Heaven Punisher (untekked or with %s other than 0/0/0/35 or 0/45/35/20)
Handgun: Guld (untekked or with %s)
Yasha (untekked or with %s)

I'm saying that there isn't a single US player who has found any of these rares. Prove me wrong!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maximus1 on 2003-06-16 18:34 ]</font>

jDA025
Jun 15, 2003, 07:54 AM
IS this some kind of a joke?

Maximus1
Jun 15, 2003, 07:59 AM
On 2003-06-15 05:54, jDA025 wrote:
IS this some kind of a joke?

Well, I suppose the joke is that no one will be able to show me any of the items untekked or with %s. Me giving a free rare to someone for showing me any of the items I am asking to see is no joke...

Foxx-
Jun 15, 2003, 08:19 AM
On 2003-06-15 01:51, Maximus1 wrote:
Alright folks, I'm really sick of all the liars on these boards saying they have this and that...so I am offering a challenge. All you have to do is show me any of the following and I will give you any pso rare currently available among traders:

Well, this certainly is an interesting topic.
Challenging people to show a weapon that doesn't fit what all the dupes are, in return for a free rare, which dupes could be traded for anyways?

While it's true that most of the items you mentioned are gonna be dupes, how does this help differently?
I dunno, it seems strange to me.

I myself am working on a Psycho Wand and a Heaven's Punisher, but lately I've not been playing much, due to RL issues.
Not to mention I'm not online yet.

And what is the scope of this "free rare" hmm? Technically speaking, any rare out there is "available among traders".

Then again, as I like to do things for myself, I probably wouldn't take you up on the offer anyways, unless it was something that could only be gotten by one ID, and in Ultimate or something.

Maximus1
Jun 15, 2003, 08:35 AM
I myself am working on a Psycho Wand and a Heaven's Punisher, but lately I've not been playing much, due to RL issues.
Not to mention I'm not online yet.

Good luck on the Psycho Wand...one guy I know has killed 125 Mil Lilies and has not gotten it...three other guys I know online who have killed 70+ Mil Lilies have not gotten Psycho Wand...

Yet, there are some people on PSOW who claim to have gotten one under 30 Mil Lilies...one even claims to have gotten it on the 7th Mil Lily...

What can I say? I want proof...

rena-ko
Jun 15, 2003, 09:17 AM
its pure luck... it could be the first lilly as well - like my hucaseal that hunts in ult caves and found a red scorpion from the first hidoom she met...

anyway... when i find a rare i tech it right away...

and finally i couldnt care less for a commonly traded duped rare for free. thanks but no thanks.

Maximus1
Jun 15, 2003, 09:34 AM
On 2003-06-15 07:17, rena-ko wrote:
its pure luck... it could be the first lilly as well - like my hucaseal that hunts in ult caves and found a red scorpion from the first hidoom she met...

Pure luck huh? Comparing a Psycho Wand (12-Star weap) to a Red Scorpion (10-Star weap)? Nice...

anyway... when i find a rare i tech it right away...

Fair enough...

and finally i couldnt care less for a commonly traded duped rare for free. thanks but no thanks.

"Couldn't care less" or "could care less"...anyway, were you about to show me something before you got offended???

Manny
Jun 15, 2003, 09:40 AM
Alright folks, I'm really sick of all the liars on these boards saying they have this and that...so I am offering a challenge.

Yes we must all be lying about those "hardly" earned rares. There is no way one of us could have gotten them.

Maximus1
Jun 15, 2003, 09:48 AM
On 2003-06-15 07:40, Manny wrote:
Yes we must all be lying about those "hardly" earned rares.

I agree...those rares are hardly earned...they are traded for.

There is no way one of us could have gotten them.

I hate to believe this, but from what I've seen you might be right...

LadyRedComet
Jun 15, 2003, 10:51 AM
Hey, come on. It's possible. Just because you haven't doesn't mean no one has. 'Course, I haven't found any yet, either, but I've made it my quest to search out legit ones for myself so I can trade away the dupes I've got.

Besides, who cares whether they're dupes or not? There's no way to stop people from duping and the 'market' is always going to be flooded with dupes and hacks, so quit worrying about it and find some of these weapons for yourself if you're convinced it's impossible to find them.

jDA025
Jun 15, 2003, 11:11 AM
Alright so you want to see one of these hard to find rares and in exchange you're going to give us a rare!?!? What are you planning on giving us? a bloody art? a CROSS SCAR?? a MACE OF ADAMAN!??! Dude your challenge is ridiculous and irrelevant to anything...these weapons exist if thats what you're trying to prove..and yeah btw what ARE you trying to prove in this insignificant post of yours?

Soukosa
Jun 15, 2003, 11:44 AM
Soon my Purplenum will be in Ult Caves and when she does get there, I'm going to start to looking for a Psycho Wand. Also, I've been doing runs through Ult Temple to get things from there, including a Yasha. If I find either one, I'll show them to you.

Manny
Jun 15, 2003, 11:53 AM
On 2003-06-15 07:48, Maximus1 wrote:

Yes we must all be lying about those "hardly" earned rares.

I agree...those rares are hardly earned...they are traded for.

There is no way one of us could have gotten them.

I hate to believe this, but from what I've seen you might be right...

whoops I forgot and .

Just because you trade for dupes and don't make an effort to find good rares doesn't mean everyone else is the same. I have a bunch of 10 star rares and a few 11 and 12 star rares. They were all found by me offline. I have never traded once and I never intend to. I'm certainly not going to make an extra effort to look for more rares just to show them to you in exchange for some common dupe either.

child
Jun 15, 2003, 01:47 PM
The kinds of people who take the time to find the items you have listed are obviously against using dupes, which you clearly seem to be offering them. And the fact is, the people who are playing this game for the right reasons feel no need to prove their "legitness" to anyone. These items have been found. The item findings database is nearly complete. If you're worried about being able to trust these findings, then fine, don't trust them. However, they have never led me wrong, and I have no reason to believe they ever will. If thinking that everyone who claims to have found something super-rare is a liar makes you feel better... well, that's kind of sad, and I hope your luck picks up soon!

Chronos
Jun 15, 2003, 04:43 PM
What are we supposed to do show you one of those rares with percents or untekked and you will give us any free rare?

Maximus1
Jun 15, 2003, 07:11 PM
Alright...it's obvious to me that most of you responding to this are absolutely clueless as to how hard it is to find one of the weapons I have listed...hard is an understatement...near-impossible is a better way to describe how hard it is...I will address each of you morons one by one...

On 2003-06-15 09:53, Manny wrote:
Just because you trade for dupes and don't make an effort to find good rares doesn't mean everyone else is the same.

How do you know this? I can assure you, the truth is far from this...

I have a bunch of 10 star rares and a few 11 and 12 star rares. They were all found by me offline.
Found a few 12-star rares!?!?!? Hmm...not many of those...Psycho Wand, Heaven Punisher, Orotiagito, Lavis Blades, Double Cannon, Guld Milla, Virus Armor, Ragol Ring...I don't think I missed anymore 12-star rares...care to clarify which ones?

On 2003-06-15 09:11, jDA025 wrote:
These weapons exist if thats what you're trying to prove..and yeah btw what ARE you trying to prove in this insignificant post of yours?

These weapons exist?!?!! Really??? You are a genious...I'm trying to prove that no one has ever found a legit weapon on my list. Everyone who is using one of those weapons is using a dupe or a hack that filtered over from the JP ships...

On 2003-06-15 11:47, child wrote:
These items have been found. The item findings database is nearly complete.
Found huh? Good...bring me someone who has found one of the weapons I list...

On 2003-06-15 11:47, child wrote:
If thinking that everyone who claims to have found something super-rare is a liar makes you feel better... well, that's kind of sad, and I hope your luck picks up soon!
Whenever someone claims to have found something I know is near-impossible to get, I raise a red flag and want to see the item that was found. Is it too much to ask to see a legit Psycho Wand, Sealed J-Sword, etc.? If I had legit ones, I would gladly show them to anyone who would like to see them.

I don't need any more luck than I already have...I have found items or possess items (legit items) most of you will never find on your own...and I would be able to prove it too...online...unlike most of the liars on these boards...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maximus1 on 2003-06-15 17:27 ]</font>

VulpesMundi
Jun 15, 2003, 07:39 PM
Not to sound mean, but you're being kind of a jerk about this Maximus. It's not really any of your business whether or not people have found the items they claim to have found. The funny thing is there's no way to prove an item is legit or hacked or duped, either. Any item can be hacked to be unidentified and/or with different stats. Any unidentified item can be duped in its unidentified state. The only way to truly believe someone is through faith. You just have to learn (earn) to trust people. But as far as what other people think of my items I have found, I could care less. It's one of the reasons I stopped calling myself a legit and instead call myself a PSO enthusiast. I don't care if anybody else knows I don't cheat. The only person that matters to is myself. However, though I'll probably make myself appear as a hypocrite, I'll show you since you basically called me (and everyone else) a liar. I just want you to know that you're wrong, that there are people out there who have found one or more of those items you have listed. That people do find good items.

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/etl/pso/psycho_wand_stats.jpg

And FYI, I also found that Aura Field, that Rico's Earring, those two God/HPs, that Perfect/Resist, and that God/Technique. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Maximus1
Jun 15, 2003, 07:56 PM
On 2003-06-15 17:39, VulpesMundi wrote:
Not to sound mean, but you're being kind of a jerk about this Maximus.

Hmm...I agree that my original post could have been worded a little nicer...the subsequent post by others didn't help either...

It's not really any of your business whether or not people have found the items they claim to have found.
You are right...it's not my business...I am asking to see any of the listed items if they are legit...

The funny thing is there's no way to prove an item is legit or hacked or duped, either.
You just proved to me that at least one Psycho Wand being used is legit...care to elaborate on how you found it?

Any item can be hacked to be unidentified and/or with different stats.
I agree...this hasn't happened to many items though...definitely not to the items I list

I just want you to know that you're wrong, that there are people out there who have found one or more of those items you have listed. That people do find good items.
I am wrong...one person I think I can trust has a legit Psycho Wand...I'm still doubtful about "people" though...

And FYI, I also found that Aura Field, that Rico's Earring, those two God/HPs, that Perfect/Resist, and that God/Technique. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
These are nothing to brag about...I have seen them drop and have found them too...

Reenee
Jun 15, 2003, 10:41 PM
It's not hard to find those weapons. I mean, Psycho Wand and Heavens Punisher can be found with every ID. You just have to put in the effort to keep going through beating up the same enemy over and over until the 106,703rd incarnation of that Sinow Red drops it.

Persistence, not luck.

Maximus1
Jun 15, 2003, 10:47 PM
Alright, I've seen one legit Psycho Wand...how about these others?

Maximus1
Jun 15, 2003, 10:53 PM
On 2003-06-15 20:41, Shapiro wrote:
It's not hard to find those weapons. I mean, Psycho Wand and Heavens Punisher can be found with every ID.
Not hard huh? Find me one and show it to me...

You just have to put in the effort to keep going through beating up the same enemy over and over until the 106,703rd incarnation of that Sinow Red drops it.

Wait...you mean I gotta kill about 106,703 Sinow Reds for a Heavens Punisher???

Persistence, not luck.

Come on...do you honestly think you are in a position to make a statement like this?

Octavian
Jun 15, 2003, 11:18 PM
eh, can i show you a legit untekked lavis cannon? or is that not rare enough?..... jw.

Maximus1
Jun 15, 2003, 11:26 PM
On 2003-06-15 21:18, Octavian wrote:
eh, can i show you a legit untekked lavis cannon? or is that not rare enough?..... jw.

If it's the untekked Lavis Cannon with no %s, you can just tekk it because it's a dupe...if it has percents, I would love to see it...

VulpesMundi
Jun 16, 2003, 01:21 AM
On 2003-06-15 17:56, Maximus1 wrote:
You just proved to me that at least one Psycho Wand being used is legit...care to elaborate on how you found it?

It's all detailed in the following topic. It's from quite a few months ago.
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=37937&forum=7

BTW, I also found a Lavis Cannon with all 0%. It took me 22 Pouilly Slimes on Redria to get it. Not all 0% LCs are dupes.

Richard
Jun 16, 2003, 01:41 AM
Nevermind...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2003-06-15 23:44 ]</font>

child
Jun 16, 2003, 02:14 AM
Vulpes:

I must say I find that topic quite funny now, I read it at the time you posted it and, like everyone else, thought that was quite a few lillies to get the wand! But after it taking me 59 to get my wand and hearing all sorts of reports of it taking over 100 for other people, man you were lucky!

Maximus:

I think you should require everyone to show you a video clip that includes the enemy dropping the super-rare weapon and it being taken promptly to the tekker. After all, we want to make absolutely certain that no dupes slip thru the cracks in your mission to get everyone to prove to you that they're not making up pointless lies to waste everyone's time.

Maximus1
Jun 16, 2003, 02:31 AM
On 2003-06-16 00:14, child wrote:
I think you should require everyone to show you a video clip that includes the enemy dropping the super-rare weapon and it being taken promptly to the tekker.
Hmm...I'm not sure what this is supposed to do...not to mention that most people don't have the ability to capture images from their TV to PC...

On 2003-06-16 00:14, child wrote:
After all, we want to make absolutely certain that no dupes slip thru the cracks in your mission to get everyone to prove to you that they're not making up pointless lies to waste everyone's time.
We? So you feel the same as I do? That's fantastic!

blueearth
Jun 16, 2003, 02:40 AM
Kalonera,

I haven't seen many other people with RAcaseal's, and mine is also Purplenum, so I thought I'd say hey.. Have you found anything decent with her lately?

child
Jun 16, 2003, 03:03 AM
Well, actually seeing the item dropping and being tekked is probably the only way that an item can be absolutely proved to have been legitimately found. Sure, it's not realistic, but I can't think of a better way!

And of course I feel the same way you do! ...about there being *some* people that just flat out lie about finding rares to get some sort of attention. However I also believe there are plenty of people who tell the truth about these things. Why? Well, it takes an ability to judge character. If you'd spend enough time here reading posts, you'd be able to figure out who is and isn't reliable, and who would and wouldn't lie about stupid things like finding a rare weapon. Also, it sounds like you spend a lot of time playing with those who choose to use duped items (correct me if I'm wrong). I'd recommend spending more time around people who go out and hunt down their own rares, as they are more likely to have spent the endless hours to have actually found the items you seek to confirm.

Edit: BTW, by *some* people lying about finding rares, I was referring to people here on PSOW. Afterall, I've BEEN to Vega, and I know all about how most everyone there "found" their BKB's and Guld Millas...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: child on 2003-06-16 01:15 ]</font>

PinkyBloodyArt
Jun 16, 2003, 03:09 AM
Maximus,
I find it funny that you think that these items
can not be found. Look at how many people belong
to pso-world and lets say that eachone has 100 hours
of play time, I know it sounds like alot but look
at your hours (I wish I only had 100 hours) and do
the math. That is a lot of hours. Than add to that
people are lookin for these items makin multiple runs
in the same area and piping for rare monsters and it
only stands to reason in like 20,000 hours we have
found some rare weapons. Sure dupes are goin around,
and sure some people are lying about finding items
but not everyone is. Thank you by the way for calling
me a liar, my psyco wand has 0% is it a dup? Could
be, may not be. I have never said one way or another
but you think that it is. Good for you, I am glad
you think so if it makes you feel better. Hope
you find what uber-rare you are lookin for. Really
I do, and by the way not everyone cares if an item
is dupped.
P.S. finding a uber-rare is hard but not impossible

Maximus1
Jun 16, 2003, 03:34 AM
On 2003-06-16 01:09, PinkyBloodyArt wrote:
Maximus,
I find it funny that you think that these items can not be found.
Oh really? I find it funny that you think that these items can be found...what's your point?

Look at how many people belong to pso-world and lets say that each one has 100 hours of play time, I know it sounds like alot but look at your hours (I wish I only had 100 hours) and do the math. That is a lot of hours. Than add to that people are lookin for these items makin multiple runs in the same area and piping for rare monsters and it only stands to reason in like 20,000 hours we have found some rare weapons.

Oh really? With everyone playing the game, all rares should have been found? Then have someone show me any of the following:

Thank you by the way for calling me a liar, my psyco wand has 0% is it a dup? Could be, may not be. I have never said one way or another but you think that it is. Good for you, I am glad you think so if it makes you feel better.
Don't mention it...I know your Psycho Wand is a dupe...I don't feel any better knowing that you have a dupe Psycho Wand...actually, I don't think I care...

Hope you find what uber-rare you are lookin for. Really I do, and by the way not everyone cares if an item is dupped.

Thanks, I already have...

P.S. finding a uber-rare is hard but not impossible

How would you know? You have a dupe Psycho Wand!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maximus1 on 2003-06-16 01:46 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Jun 16, 2003, 04:14 AM
Maximus, sweetie, I think you have some self esteem issues that require you to come here and be an arse. Perhaps instead of viciously attacking people you can go volunteer at a senior centre or something and make productive use of your time without flaming people needlessly.

Personally, I think dupes are silly, what's the fun in having a weapon without the long hours of insanity required to get it? I didn't sleep for three days while I was piping the 27 Pal Rappies it took me to get my AUW 1975 Agito. Just non-stop constant piping other than eating, the bathroom and the occasional hour or three I'd space out and find myself in the medical centre on P2 because it happened piping down to Ragol. ^_^;

And you know, as soon as I get my FOmar levelled up a bit more I'm taking him on Addicting Food runs to hunt Red Slimes to get that Lavis Cannon. Might take one slime. Might take 50. Could even be 100. Dunno. But it'll sure be fun doing it. ^_^ And then, since I already have an overpowered three-hit weapon, it'll be time to hunt for Hildetorrs with my HUmar until I get those two Syncestas I'll need to make a Double Cannon. Assuming I don't go completely insane after the first Lavis inevitably has no %s and pipe red slimes until I get one with decent %s. XD

Oh, and I'm offline only, so you can bet it'll be 100% legit. Wrap your shallow, vindictive little mind around that. And nope, sorry, obviously won't be able to show it to you, and I wouldn't anyways, because you're the type of person I wouldn't go within five miles of. ^_^

Yep, I'm a glutton for punishment. Physical and mental. Flame away. I have sleep to catch so I can go run Forest of Sorrow on Ult a few dozen times so I can kill two birds with one stone levelling -and- looking for a God/Battle. Funfun. And once I get to about L70 or, it's slime hunting time. Mmm. That should only take a week of constant piping. XD

Maximus1
Jun 16, 2003, 04:29 AM
On 2003-06-16 02:14, Ian-KunX wrote:
Maximus, sweetie, I think you have some self esteem issues that require you to come here and be an arse. Perhaps instead of viciously attacking people you can go volunteer at a senior centre or something and make productive use of your time without flaming people needlessly.

I'm only responding to the people who are asking for a response from me. If you haven't noticed, most people have taken a negative tone with me from Page 1. Honestly, I don't feel any better responding to these people...I just want to see following:

I won't address the rest of the garbage you typed up because I'm sure you know that it's off topic...

Raxxon_Ironis
Jun 16, 2003, 10:36 AM
I find it amusing how someone who is obviously not dedicated to the game enough to find his own rares is in an attempt to see ones found by other people. You do, of course, realize that in order for an item to be duped, there has to be an original. Before you start whining about hacking I'll tell you that there aren't nearly as many people out there that can hack as there are that can dupe. Instead of the constant flaming and idiocy, why don't you go find them yourself? I have a decent collection of rares and I don't even own the equipment necessary to go online, and probably never will because of the duping, hacking, let alone corruption that walks hand-in-hand
with online play. Also, have you figured out that no one really cares enough about this pointless post enough to show you their items?

NeoPhatnutz
Jun 16, 2003, 12:41 PM
Actually, I do. Too bad I haven't come across any of it.

YET.

I'm still working furiously on a Sealed J-Sword that I can proudly call my own. I dont care squat anymore about the obviously duped one I have, and I want one I can claim to my own. If it has stats, it'll likely be the first, and I'll be damned proud of it. If it is plain like all the other dupes, it shall stay untekked until a future quest allows me to make it into the Tsumikiri, the way it was intended.

The best thing I've found so far was a Partisan of Lightning from a Skyly East Tower game. It was plain and untekked, until I showed a guy. He took it to the Tekker, and accidentally presses the wrong button. Nutz to that.

But I also think that perhaps you should widen your list a tad. Many 11 stars out there are just as hard to get, perhaps because of their exclusivability to only a couple or single spots in the game to be claimed from. I've heard of Skylys going insane over Pal Rappies for the Angel Harp, and still in turmoil after almost dozens of Pal encounters.

Likely, since I do East Tower as a preferred hunting spot online, I won't be able to find any of the stuff on there anytime soon, save for maybe the Psycho Wand, Heaven Punisher, and Sealed J. Much less likely the Psycho, more the other two, cause my main char is Purplenum and can get HP from either Gibbles or Mericarol. I also like to have Skylys start the quest for the Sealed J. There are also some really rare items from some enemies in there that are worthy of being on your list. Just how many people have found the Real Nei's Claw, anyway?

If I find any 11-12 star item, it shall remain untekked. Any really rare 10-stars too. Not just for you, but to show that at least I'm to an extent still a hard runner in the game.

....?

...Lavis Cannon with no % are duped? Thats not what I've seen. I thought the lowest dupes out there sat at 20% to Native. I should know. After my long quest for it came to an end on a Redria's game, it sat untekked with 10% to Native. I worked it up, then enthusiastically got online with it almost a month later to show everybody....only to find 1 out of every 2 people with it. With the SAME stats. I felt so let down. Despite myself relying heavily on it in th beginning, I had no trouble trading it away after the discovery. Kinda killed the purpose...

Dime
Jun 16, 2003, 04:44 PM
Guess where all the dupes come from!?!?! The legit item.

It's all luck. I could find a PSYCHO WAND before I find a Varista.

Maximus1
Jun 16, 2003, 04:46 PM
On 2003-06-16 08:36, Azuri_Netherwind wrote:
I find it amusing how someone who is obviously not dedicated to the game enough to find his own rares is in an attempt to see ones found by other people.
Haha! These people never stop...how do you know this?

You do, of course, realize that in order for an item to be duped, there has to be an original.
OMG! Are you some kind of rocket scientist? I could not have figured this out myself...

Before you start whining about hacking I'll tell you that there aren't nearly as many people out there that can hack as there are that can dupe.
I agree...

Instead of the constant flaming and idiocy, why don't you go find them yourself?
Umm...I'm the person who has stated that no one has found legit items of the weapons I list...I also said that the items I list are near-impossible to find...HELLO????

I have a decent collection of rares and I don't even own the equipment necessary to go online, and probably never will because of the duping, hacking, let alone corruption that walks hand-in-hand with online play.
Awe...you will be sorely missed...

Also, have you figured out that no one really cares enough about this pointless post enough to show you their items?
Hmm...let's think about this...I have seen a bunch of people post on my topic...most of which don't even concern the items that I want to see...

Now is it possible that people have the items that I want to see, but that they don't want to show me the items? I guess...

Or is it more likely that people don't have the items that I want to see and that they would rather post pointless negative comments toward me? Hmm...

Maximus1
Jun 16, 2003, 05:29 PM
On 2003-06-16 14:44, Dime wrote:
Oh really Mr. Wizard? Someone found the Sealed J-Sword back in December and unsealed it? Is that how everyone obtained the dupe Tsumikiri? Can you tell me how to unseal the Sealed J-Sword?

You are in no position to make a comment like this...the only person who can say this is the one person in this thread with the legit Psycho Wand...and that's not you...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maximus1 on 2003-06-16 15:31 ]</font>

Reenee
Jun 16, 2003, 05:34 PM
On 2003-06-15 20:53, Maximus1 wrote:

It's not hard to find those weapons. I mean, Psycho Wand and Heavens Punisher can be found with every ID.
Not hard huh? Find me one and show it to me...

Will do.

You just have to put in the effort to keep going through beating up the same enemy over and over until the 106,703rd incarnation of that Sinow Red drops it.

Wait...you mean I gotta kill about 106,703 Sinow Reds for a Heavens Punisher???[/quote]

Just add a 1 and two zeroes after the decimal place and you got a deal.

Persistence, not luck.

Come on...do you honestly think you are in a position to make a statement like this?

[/quote]

Hell yes. 60 Soul of a Blacksmith runs and I'm not giving up on that Tollaw to drop a Lavis.

Stop doubting people. You can also stop talking back to the majority of remarks being said in here too.

excecutor
Jun 16, 2003, 05:47 PM
is flight cutter a 12 star rare? cus im on my 12th hildetorr and still none. also the database says its 12 star. but even if i found one im offline so theres really no way to prove it except trust... well if i do find one it has to be legit beings im offline... but is it 12 star? and how many more hildetorrs anyone think ill need to kill?

Maximus1
Jun 16, 2003, 06:00 PM
On 2003-06-16 15:34, Shapiro wrote:
Stop doubting people.
Alright! No problem! Just show me the following and I'll take back everything I said:

On 2003-06-16 15:34, Shapiro wrote:
You can also stop talking back to the majority of remarks being said in here too.
Now what's the fun in me just sitting back and ignoring the negative posts toward me?

On 2003-06-16 15:47, excecutor wrote:
is flight cutter a 12 star rare? cus im on my 12th hildetorr and still none. also the database says its 12 star. but even if i found one im offline so theres really no way to prove it except trust... well if i do find one it has to be legit beings im offline... but is it 12 star? and how many more hildetorrs anyone think ill need to kill?

10-star rare...12 Hildetorrs!!!...you are just unlucky...you are due for one I bet...it took me 10 Hildetorrs in Forest for a Frozen Shooter...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maximus1 on 2003-06-16 16:20 ]</font>

excecutor
Jun 16, 2003, 07:18 PM
jees it took u 10 hildetorrs for a frozen shooter ? jees i found 2 shooters in 4 torrs. one with really nice percents 0/25/0/0/35 i think. well im on hildetorr #14 now... piping with a hucast sucks!! costs lots of meseta, good thing i got plenty

Dime
Jun 16, 2003, 08:02 PM
On 2003-06-16 15:29, Maximus1 wrote:

Oh really Mr. Wizard? Someone found the Sealed J-Sword back in December and unsealed it? Is that how everyone obtained the dupe Tsumikiri? Can you tell me how to unseal the Sealed J-Sword?

You are in no position to make a comment like this...the only person who can say this is the one person in this thread with the legit Psycho Wand...and that's not you...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maximus1 on 2003-06-16 15:31 ]</font>

Stop being ignorant and open your mind to logic.

There is no way to MAKE items on PSO, therefore, a legit TJS must have existed at one point.

Can't deny that, now can you? Nope, no you can't. Don't give me your bullshit.

Second, it's all about luck. There is no way to trigger a certain drop, if there is then tell us how Mr. Wizard.

Maximus1
Jun 16, 2003, 08:17 PM
On 2003-06-16 18:02, Dime wrote:
Alright...I'm gonna try to do this...but I warn you, I'm not that gullible...

There is no way to MAKE items on PSO, therefore, a legit TJS must have existed at one point.

Oh boy...no way to MAKE items huh? You want to see a 200 Mind Pink Sato???

Can't deny that, now can you? Nope, no you can't. Don't give me your bullshit.

I can deny it...I can deny it...I can deny it...

Second, it's all about luck. There is no way to trigger a certain drop, if there is then tell us how Mr. Wizard.
Hey, did I ever say that you can trigger rares to drop? No...

I'll agree with you that it's all luck in getting rares...but you won't catch me saying stuff about finding a Psycho Wand before finding a Varista...

Reenee
Jun 16, 2003, 09:34 PM
I'm out. This guy is taking the fun out of sarcasm.

FluxGryphon
Jun 16, 2003, 09:44 PM
Actually, I'd like to see someone actually have gotten a Psycho Wand off of any critter OTHER THAN a Mil Lily. That would be absolutely amusing. Of course, there was that time Vulpes found his Standstill Shield in the Ult Deathbeds whilst looking for a Zanba...things you aren't looking for can and will drop (on occasion).

The only item on your list I've tried to go after is the Yasha, and since the chance of a Melqueek to drop ANY item is around 15%...yeah, you can say that didn't happen. I've since been working on finding other stuff.

Other comments...In order to find an uber rare it takes much patience. If luck won't come through (and being random, it has a tendency not to), you just have to play a lot. That is essentially what it comes down to: "persistence" in the sense of you continue playing the game. Eventually you get something. To illustrate, I'll use myself and VM as examples ('cause I know both of us - it's convenient). We both have at least three memory cards with characters. We both have well over 100 hours on at least two characters. And then we can check VM's rare critter finds and drops list: http://www.furnation.com/etl/pso/psoe1n2_rare_critter_finds.txt. 264 is a lot of rare enemies! 121 is a lot of special drops, one of which is of course the psycho wand, another of which is the Lavis Cannon. Both of those took much plowing through rare beastiest to acquire. Then there's my list of rare critters (much smaller in comparison 'cause I didn't intentionally look for rare critters for a long time) at http://www.furnation.com/etl/pso/psoe1n2_rare_critter_finds.txt. Much of my uber rare search has been focused on the 1975 Agito off of the Pal Rappy for Pinkal...yet I've been more dedicated to other characters than my little FOnewearl.

Point of all this rambling is, if you're dedicated to finding something, continuously looking in the same place, eventually you'll find it. In some cases, it will be long coming though...For the less dedicated players like me (Real Life calls), it will likely never happen - particularly when we aren't trying.

Dime
Jun 16, 2003, 10:22 PM
On 2003-06-16 18:17, Maximus1 wrote:

Alright...I'm gonna try to do this...but I warn you, I'm not that gullible...

Oh boy...no way to MAKE items huh? You want to see a 200 Mind Pink Sato???

No way to make weapons. Especially not when TJS was mass duped for the first time.

If you don't agree, please provide a complete explanation on how to make items, complete with the dates when each was first discovered. Thanks.

Maximus1
Jun 16, 2003, 10:53 PM
On 2003-06-16 19:44, FluxGryphon wrote:
Actually, I'd like to see someone actually have gotten a Psycho Wand off of any critter OTHER THAN a Mil Lily.
Same here...it's amazing that one person has a legit Psycho Wand...it just goes to show that you can't always believe what you read...

Other comments...In order to find an uber rare it takes much patience. If luck won't come through (and being random, it has a tendency not to), you just have to play a lot. That is essentially what it comes down to: "persistence" in the sense of you continue playing the game. Eventually you get something.
I found the opposite to be true for me...I've found that when you look for something special, you never find it...and when you least expect something special, it finds you...

On 2003-06-16 20:22, Dime wrote:
No way to make weapons. Especially not when TJS was mass duped for the first time.

If you don't agree, please provide a complete explanation on how to make items, complete with the dates when each was first discovered. Thanks.

First of all, if I knew how to make my own rare items I couldn't post about it here since it would violate the rules of this forum. I highly doubt anyone would be able to give you step-by-step instructions on how to do this. Some fools with duping devices might say you can hex edit rares (blah blah) but all of them are pretty much harmless because they can't do it.

I will give you one name though...Barubary...I'm not gonna go into any detail about who he is and what he may have done...you search the forum for his name and you might dig up some stuff...

Strange thing is, I'm asking people here to show me legit items of some pretty incredible rares. The day will come when some of the items I wish to see start to appear. If a trader ever obtains one of these items, then you will know that someone new has figured out how to make something out of nothing...

Dime
Jun 16, 2003, 10:59 PM
So, you don't know how to make items eh? Then we go back to my first point.

"To be duped, if must first be found legitly".

Maximus1
Jun 16, 2003, 11:11 PM
On 2003-06-16 20:59, Dime wrote:
So, you don't know how to make items eh? Then we go back to my first point.

"To be duped, if must first be found legitly".

Alright...I obviously failed to get your attention when I said "200 Mind Pink Sato"...see the url below on how to make Satos and you will understand what I'm talking about:

http://www.pso-world.com/magguidev3.php

Every LEGIT mag has at least 5 def...

The 200 Mind Sato is just one example of what I'm talking about...there are about 6-10 more mags with stats outside of possible parameters being traded among dupe peddlers...this is happening 24/7 on another popular website...

So to answer your question, I do not believe an item has to be found legitly before it becomes duped...

Octavian
Jun 16, 2003, 11:46 PM
what drives me crazy are those damn 195 pow satos that everyone has now, i just played in a game where all three other chars had them....-_- it gets annoying. ah back to the topic at hand, still working on your lavis with my purplenum HUmar, and i am VERY motivated, heh, see if u can have a god body for me once i find it = D

Dime
Jun 16, 2003, 11:46 PM
Until you can prove to me people can create those weapons, my point still stands.

I find it ironic how now YOU have something to prove.

Deus-Irae
Jun 17, 2003, 04:21 AM
On 2003-06-16 20:53, Maximus1 wrote:
Same here...it's amazing that one person has a legit Psycho Wand...it just goes to show that you can't always believe what you read...

how do you know that Vulpes has a "legit" Psycho Wand?!

is it not a possibility that it is a hacked or duped item?

if you were trying to listen to logic, you would have read his first post closely and conceded defeat.

you should direct this negative posting energy into finding one of these 11-12 star rares. you're wasting precious hunting time!

go get!!!

Zolpner
Jun 17, 2003, 04:47 AM
Ok I stand 50:50 to this arguement but I must say:

It is possible to make a programme that you can alter the stats of a weapon/item, a well known example of the is Jamella for Diablo II, but because its console the programme must be harder to get and use.

Remember, 50:50 (and rather confused over the fact and the facts :/ )

Edit: oh, also this is a good example of:
Desire spawns Madness.
Madness collapses into disaster.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zolpner on 2003-06-17 02:48 ]</font>

INVIDIA
Jun 17, 2003, 09:57 AM
http://tails04.sonicteam.com/visualbbs/data/200306/2338.png
Sinow Zoa, Seabed Ult, Yellowboze

http://tails04.sonicteam.com/visualbbs/data/200305/5693.png
After killing countless tollaws..Purplenum Forest Ultimate

You can find uber rare, but you need hours and hours seeking the right monster in the same level for countless times >_< [the lavis cannon was really a pain]

Maximus1
Jun 18, 2003, 04:08 AM
And 55 posts later, no one still has these...

Dime
Jun 18, 2003, 04:37 AM
You lose.

FluxGryphon
Jun 20, 2003, 08:46 PM
On 2003-06-16 20:53, Maximus1 wrote:
Other comments...In order to find an uber rare it takes much patience. If luck won't come through (and being random, it has a tendency not to), you just have to play a lot. That is essentially what it comes down to: "persistence" in the sense of you continue playing the game. Eventually you get something.
I found the opposite to be true for me...I've found that when you look for something special, you never find it...and when you least expect something special, it finds you...
[quote]

LOL! I have to admit that I have experienced that - that is how I got my S-Red's Arms. Probably the best way to maintain your sanity is to not go looking for something, but just play the game. Sometimes it seems like the power levelers have the right idea...Except it annoys me to spend so much time going through the Ruins (for example) over and over again...I like variety.

Devildog
Jun 20, 2003, 09:13 PM
Dosen't anyone just play and enjoy finding stuff? I've played since the DC days and I just play to see what I find. Now that being said, if I want to try to get a certain item, i.e. holiday rappies, I try my best and if I don't get one, oh well. Hacks and dupes are like your parents buying a car for you. Sure you have the car but it just feels better if you earn it.

Maximus1
Jun 24, 2003, 05:37 AM
Because of the new quest and the ability to add percents to weapons, I am revising my list. No one still has these:

Sealed J-Sword (untekked)
Madam's Parasol (untekked)
Evil Curst (untekked)
Prophets of Motav (untekked)
Heaven Punisher (untekked)
Handgun: Guld (untekked)
Yasha (untekked)

Castoth
Jun 24, 2003, 05:42 AM
Can % be added to weapons that are untekked?

eXo
Jun 24, 2003, 12:58 PM

Psycho Wand (untekked or with %s) ONE PERSON HAS THIS...OMG!
I'm saying that there isn't a single US player who has found any of these rares. Prove me wrong!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maximus1 on 2003-06-16 18:34 ]</font>

Well lets see here all BS aside I personally could care less for the dupes but I know that i killed and found my PSYCHOWAND of course its been tekked because i found it way back in april I got mines on Mil Lily # 30 it has no great % just 5 to machine either but heres the thing you said people have killed over 100 Mil Lillies and no PsychoWand ??? hmmm have you ever thought to stop and think they also may be lieing ???and for the record when i found mines i had no way of getting a Hunters License which means i was playing offline *LOL* that explains why i had so much extra time to pipe I would pipe for 3 and for Mil Lillies at a time in the soul of black smith quest funny part is the one who gave it up was a random encounter *LOL* ill like to thank VulpesMundi once again for telling me just how great the Psychowand is and giving me the motivation to keep looking that plus I was on a high note.believe it oe not it took 17 Hildertorrs before i got my first Frozen shooter since then i have had 6 more hildertorr enconters 2 more shooters and 2 red sabers http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif just because you do not put in the hard work and effort to find great stuff obviously since you will just give them away please do not try to down grade the finds of the few honest hard working pso players thank you very much and have a nice3 day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eXo on 2003-06-25 03:28 ]</font>

Maximus1
Jun 24, 2003, 03:32 PM
On 2003-06-24 10:58, eXo wrote:
Well lets see here all BS aside I personally could care less for the dupes but I know that i killed and found my PSYCHOWAND of course its been tekked because i found it way back in april I got mines on Mil Lily # 30 it has no % either but heres the thing you said people have killed over 100 Mil Lillies and no PsychoWand ??? hmmm have you ever thought to stop and think they also may be lieing ???
No %s? Wow...it's just as good as my Psycho Wand! No wait...my Psycho Wand has %s now!

just because you do not put in the hard work and effort to find great stuff obviously since you will just give them away please do not try to down grade the finds of the few honest hard working pso players thank you very much and have a nice3 day.

lol...how do you know this? Bitter noobs...

noob-of-fury
Jun 24, 2003, 03:58 PM
All the people who have the items... good for them. They have them and you don't. Legit or not they have it.

So get off their damn case.

Maximus1
Jun 24, 2003, 04:00 PM
On 2003-06-24 13:58, noob-of-fury wrote:
All the people who have the items... good for them. They have them and you don't. Legit or not they have it.
lol...how do you know this? Bitter noob #2...

noob-of-fury
Jun 24, 2003, 04:03 PM
I'd just like to tell ya that if they hacked it or not, they have it. Seeing that you're bitter about the whole subject it seems as if you don't have them and want to find some sort of way to get those items since you can't seem to get the blasted things. Now, all I'm asking you to do is to leave the topic alone and shut up about the whole subject. Just be happy with what you find.

Maximus1
Jun 24, 2003, 04:06 PM
On 2003-06-24 14:03, noob-of-fury wrote:
I'd just like to tell ya that if they hacked it or not, they have it. Seeing that you're bitter about the whole subject it seems as if you don't have them and want to find some sort of way to get those items since you can't seem to get the blasted things. Now, all I'm asking you to do is to leave the topic alone and shut up about the whole subject. Just be happy with what you find.
I can't because you are a moron...you don't know anything I've said...you have no clue as to what I am trying to do...you have not read the previous posts...you are a monkey...

noob-of-fury
Jun 24, 2003, 04:08 PM
I may be a monkey... but I'm a super intelligent monkey that goes to high school with other people around high school age! I also can type 45 wpm, how's that for a damned dirty ape?!

I am the damned MONKEY KING! It's my f***ing bar!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: noob-of-fury on 2003-06-24 14:09 ]</font>

Maximus1
Jun 25, 2003, 02:45 AM
On 2003-06-24 03:42, Castoth wrote:
Can % be added to weapons that are untekked?
Tried this...cannot add percents to untekked weapons...so if you find an awesome rare, don't tek it...

Deus-Irae
Jun 25, 2003, 04:32 AM
again: give up. you lose.

Maximus1
Jun 25, 2003, 04:58 AM
On 2003-06-25 02:32, Deus-Irae wrote:
again: give up. you lose.
Silly noob#3, wtf are you talking about? Lose what? I had 8 items i wanted to see, I only saw one (Psycho Wand)...please read all previous posts carefully before posting...

Deus-Irae
Jun 25, 2003, 05:10 AM
i have, and you didnt reply directly to my or Vulpes last post correctly.

you are missing the point (and making yourself look like an ass while doing so). any rare can be found. some are harder to find than others. the rarer the rare the more difficult it is to find.

but im going to stop posting in this thread since it has been flawed since you made it.

id rather be noob#3 than a total BORE. (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz) buh bye!

Maximus1
Jun 25, 2003, 05:27 AM
you are missing the point (and making yourself look like an ass while doing so). any rare can be found. some are harder to find than others. the rarer the rare the more difficult it is to find.
Find the ones I am looking for and show them to me untekked...that is what this thread is about...you wanna know why you are a moron? It's because I posted "I want to see xxx" and you posted "xxx can be found"...rather than showing me xxx...

On 2003-06-25 03:10, Deus-Irae wrote:
but im going to stop posting in this thread since it has been flawed since you made it.

id rather be noob#3 than a total BORE. (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz) buh bye!
Good...unless you are gonna post "Maximus, I have an untekked xxx and I can show it to you online" you need to keep your idiot thoughts to yourself because they are completely unrelated to what this thread is all about: someone showing me untekked weapons on my list...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maximus1 on 2003-06-25 07:26 ]</font>

eXo
Jun 25, 2003, 05:34 AM
just because you do not put in the hard work and effort to find great stuff obviously since you will just give them away please do not try to down grade the finds of the few honest hard working pso players thank you very much and have a nice3 day.

First off maximus your right maybe you do luck and are just very unlucky *LOL* anyway

On 2003-06-24 13:32, Maximus1 wrote:
[quote]

First off maximus1 maybe you are looking very hard and are just very very unlucky, try finding something easier for you like a rappywing....then we wont have to read about you coming on pso-world and crying like a baby ...because your unlucky .......
*LOL* How cute calling me a bitter noob obviously you are sadly mistaken my friend,been a die hard since PSO one on dreamcast.second check out when I joined pso world and the amount of post I have then look at the same for you *LOL* enough said get some air time then call people noobs. really nice way to attempt to single me out rookie.do you even know how pso-world operates yet *LOL*
silly maximus1 shame on you. from here on i have no words for a upset unknown rookie.

All i have to say is check the links to my past Mil Lily hunt

(1)around the beginning before i knew about the tp trick

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=45511&forum=7

(2)A eye popping 20 Mil Lillies later

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=45847&forum=7

(3)Yet more great motivation from VulpesMundi http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=47223&forum=7

(4)Yet more motivation

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=48336&forum=7

(5)Then finally it happened "VICTORY"

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=49136&forum=7

so you see my Psychowand search surprisingly is still on the site check it out if you like, for any none believers all that I have to say is simply,

( NO COMMENT )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eXo on 2003-06-25 04:14 ]</font>

Maximus1
Jun 25, 2003, 06:04 AM
On 2003-06-25 03:34, eXo wrote:
Ohhhhh....big words from someone who can't even prove he found a Psycho Wand...the best you can do is refer me to a thread you created saying you found a legit Psycho Wand...anyone can post words saying he/she found something...but when someone comes along and says to you "I wanna see it," you are nowhere to be found or you show a Psycho Wand with no %s...you are one of the little lying noobs on PSOW I am exposing as a "liar"...I bet that pisses you off since you value the support of fellow PSOW members for something you didn't do...

So which is it, does your Psycho Wand have no percents or 5% machine? You changed your original post.

Veteran huh? Didn't know that you could tek your Psycho Wand to 15% machine? Did you tek your Psycho Wand down from 10% machine untekked? You can't even get your story straight...in my book you are a lying scrubby noob!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maximus1 on 2003-06-25 04:20 ]</font>

eXo
Jun 25, 2003, 06:22 AM
On 2003-06-25 04:04, Maximus1 wrote:

On 2003-06-25 03:34, eXo wrote:
Ohhhhh....big words from someone who can't even prove he found a Psycho Wand...the best you can do is refer me to a thread you created saying you found a legit Psycho Wand...anyone can post words saying he/she found something...but when someone comes along and says to you "I wanna see it," you are nowhere to be found or you show a Psycho Wand with no %s...you are one of the little lying noobs on PSOW I am exposing as a "liar"...I bet that pisses you off since you value the support of fellow PSOW members for something you didn't do...

nah not really I see your personal problem now,you assume that everyone is a cheating low life dupe accepting hack. NEWS Flash everyone want do what you will probly do ??and second of all you want to see percents but damn bro you where not around during that time to ask to see my P WAND which means that you are just a 100 % idiot no im better then you i will not engage in verbal insults.word of advice whtch your language its considered flaming:O

Maximus1
Jun 25, 2003, 06:35 AM
On 2003-06-25 04:22, eXo wrote:
nah not really I see your personal problem now,you assume that everyone is a cheating low life dupe accepting hack. NEWS Flash everyone want do what you will probly do ??and second of all you want to see percents but damn bro you where not around during that time to ask to see my P WAND which means that you are just a 100 % idiot no im better then you i will not engage in verbal insults.word of advice whtch your language its considered flaming:O
See what happens when you go around looking for a verbal fight? You leave these threads badly bruised...anyone can read this and figure out that you suck as a liar...thanks for posting...next!

eXo
Jun 25, 2003, 06:37 AM
On 2003-06-25 04:35, Maximus1 wrote:

On 2003-06-25 04:22, eXo wrote:
See what happens when you go around looking for a verbal fight? You leave these threads badly bruised...anyone can read this and figure out that you suck as a liar...thanks for posting...next!

hmm who cares what you think anyway ill send a link to my p wand

eXo
Jun 25, 2003, 06:39 AM
If possible How do you? and can you send a picture to a website without having a active hunters lincense?
if so ill be glad to show you the rock irista that dropped 4 me tonight.and my P wand

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eXo on 2003-06-25 04:42 ]</font>

eXo
Jun 25, 2003, 06:56 AM
FYI :It never seems to amaze me how stupidity works but not logic.Anyone with common sense would realize in theory that if people can when the lottery then you best to believe that a stupid weapon can fall on a videogame. *LOL* the funniest part of this is that the majority of the time there are always multiple winners of the lottery so they end up spliting the reward.There for there are multiple owners of legit PsychoWands somewhere out there and i know that I just am just fortunate enough to be one of them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eXo on 2003-06-25 11:39 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eXo on 2003-06-25 11:50 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Jun 25, 2003, 04:55 PM
i suggest that you both quit bickering and start learning to ignore each other. i'm not in a good mood so i'm generous with the warnings today.

excecutor
Jun 25, 2003, 07:00 PM
maximus, i am now looking for a yasha, i am offline so if i find one i am completely legit. if and when i find one from belras, i am going to take a picture with it on my digital camera and email it to u if u give me a link. the only other way i could see doing this is copying and pasting it to the thread. also, u could take a real picture then scan it. these are some ideas for us offliners looking for weapons. also, when if and when i get my yasha, how would u like it, untekked, on the tekking stand, after tekking, or sange and yasha? also i would like help on putting the sange and yasha together. i have 2 sanges, one with really nice percents (at least 25 percent hit, im not sure but the percents are nice), and i would like to know if they lose percents or which percent holds dominant, just everything about putting them together. so is that ok to do, just send u a pic of it after i hopefully get one?

TheTrueJanus
Jun 25, 2003, 10:55 PM
Look Maximus, it's quite clear to me that you're just trying to cause trouble with the issue of duping that's been going on for who knows how long....just lay off it already. You're doing quite a good job at what you were aiming at in the first place....pissing everyone off. Just back off, you're annoying people by now. Say what you want about my post, I don't care.

Maximus1
Jun 25, 2003, 11:18 PM
On 2003-06-25 17:00, excecutor wrote:
maximus, i am now looking for a yasha, i am offline so if i find one i am completely legit.
If you find one, don't tek it...ever! It will probably be one of the greatest finds ever in PSO...

On 2003-06-25 20:55, TheTrueJanus wrote:
Look Maximus, it's quite clear to me that you're just trying to cause trouble with the issue of duping that's been going on for who knows how long....just lay off it already.
Really? I thought I posted a list of items I would like to see...I'm pretty clear about this in my very first post...

On 2003-06-25 20:55, TheTrueJanus wrote:
You're doing quite a good job at what you were aiming at in the first place....pissing everyone off. Just back off, you're annoying people by now. Say what you want about my post, I don't care.
No one asked you to post in this thread...in fact, this post is completely unrelated to my request...you are not offering to show me any items on my list...why even post here?

You and the 10+ people in this thread offer nothing but negative comments for me...why? All I want to see are eight legit weapons...

If you don't have any of them, you can ignore this thread...because it doesn't concern you or the 10+ other morons who have posted here...

Bit
Jun 26, 2003, 09:04 PM
This has to be, if not the most Quoted thread I've seen in my life. Ever.

eXo
Jun 27, 2003, 06:35 AM
hmm oh you are right this is a crowded post,i hope people can submit pictures of untekked items because its obvious that anyone can go throw percents on them now *LOL*dang you sonic team http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

noob-of-fury
Jun 27, 2003, 11:47 AM
I wish I could, I could show him half the blasted items he wants. I get hand me downs from my friends who play offline, it's great to have high lvl friends.

Azman
Jun 27, 2003, 05:09 PM
If this whole topic were worded a bit differently, this would be an enjoyable account of people proving their rares are legitimate.

Wouldn't one be proud to post a picture of their legit rare, thus proving their PSO-godliness?

Why couldn't people have, from the beginning, just posted their pics (if they had them) of their rares as defined by Maximus, and if they had no pics, just not replied at all?

Instead, we have mass flaming going on, and poor Maximus is probably much-reviled right now. And maximus, you are partly to blame too, because you were quite provocative in your replies and quoting others.

Can't people just leave this topic alone from now on, unless they have a pic to post of their untekked rare?

eXo
Jun 27, 2003, 06:17 PM
i just came back because i asked how to post pictures because i just found rock irrista and a real flowens untekked i want to put it up here but do not know how.

eXo
Jun 27, 2003, 06:19 PM
On 2003-06-27 15:09, Azman wrote:
If this whole topic were worded a bit differently, this would be an enjoyable account of people proving their rares are legitimate.

Wouldn't one be proud to post a picture of their legit rare, thus proving their PSO-godliness?

Why couldn't people have, from the beginning, just posted their pics (if they had them) of their rares as defined by Maximus, and if they had no pics, just not replied at all?

Instead, we have mass flaming going on, and poor Maximus is probably much-reviled right now. And maximus, you are partly to blame too, because you were quite provocative in your replies and quoting others.

Can't people just leave this topic alone from now on, unless they have a pic to post of their untekked rare?

good point AzMAn but one question i didnt check this whole post but where is your picture of a untekked item seeming that you posted also *LOL* j/k