PDA

View Full Version : Character Design

ToxikGruvz
Jun 15, 2003, 03:59 AM
Who did the character design for this game? I think they are some of the coolest ever. (Could the FOmar be any more badass? I think not.)

Trickstr
Jun 15, 2003, 04:30 AM
the question is could the fomar be any more female?

Benoit
Jun 15, 2003, 04:55 AM
Alright, dude, STOP SAYING THE FOMAR IS FEMALE! IT'S NOT! It's a ROBE! AAAAARGH!

Trickstr
Jun 15, 2003, 05:03 AM
On 2003-06-15 02:55, Benoit wrote:
Alright, dude, STOP SAYING THE FOMAR IS FEMALE! IT'S NOT! It's a ROBE! AAAAARGH!

a robe maybe but a female robe, and the face its femamine to soft gentle and small fetured

Edit:oh almost forgot their hair

Ps:I'm honoured you find Trickstr amusing

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Trickstr on 2003-06-15 03:05 ]</font>

rena-ko
Jun 15, 2003, 12:35 PM
FOmars are considered bishonen - beautiful boys (bluntly translated).
and one of the basic things about bishonen is that they are looking androgynous/almost female.

so far i dont know either who made the artworks but i agree, its a very nice style.

dropslash
Jun 15, 2003, 12:51 PM
If you like the styles and designs, i encourage you to track down a copy of The Book Of Hunters, some of the artwork inside is fantastic.

Dhylec
Jun 15, 2003, 01:57 PM
On 2003-06-15 10:35, rena-ko wrote:
FOmars are considered bishonen - beautiful boys (bluntly translated).
and one of the basic things about bishonen is that they are looking androgynous/almost female.

heh to accept a fomar's bishonen look ppl have to be exposed to anime/manga more http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
too bad not ALL pso player watch anime or read manga to understand this..

Benoit
There's no such thing as a robe for females.
It's simple.
Male wear robes.
Females wear dresses.
If I wore a dress or robe and had long hair, would I be female looking? Hell no.

Benoit
There's no such thing as a robe for females.
It's simple.
Male wear robes.
Females wear dresses.
If I wore a dress or robe and had long hair, would I be female looking? Hell no.

Droxitr
Jun 16, 2003, 12:10 AM
Uhh, dude? That is wrong... did you know that bath-robes are made for women as well as men? Not just bath-robes either, but other types...

Captain_Dude
Jun 16, 2003, 12:39 AM
Robes are a unisex garment, dammir!
The FOmar is obviously the game's designated bishounen.

I don't care weather they look like girls or like dudes in robes. I still think my FOmar would look best in a Kilt, and I'd get twice the insults for having slightly more revealing garb, that still could be considered(by all you non-scottish people!) to be less manly than a pair of pants! And I wouldn't give rat's arse!

I need sleep! *Collapses*