PDA

View Full Version : FOmars..

Cowboy
Jun 15, 2003, 04:33 AM
I have come to a conclusion. It is impossible to satisfy people with a FOmar. If you play melee, you get criticised because you dont have level 30 shifta and deband and cant do as much damage as the Humar with the DC power mag and a BKB criticising you. You play force, you get criticised because it's not the "right" way to play the FOmar. The damage being done either way is almost the same, so I play both.

Well guess what: THE RIGHT WAY TO PLAY IS HOWEVER YOU DAMNED WELL PLEASE! If you think otherwise, fine. Play that way with YOUR FOmar.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tracon on 2003-06-15 02:36 ]</font>

Trickstr
Jun 15, 2003, 05:14 AM
don't have a FOmar, don't have online, I want to cry...

...I think I will.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA

I'm alright, anyways tell anyone who tells you your not playing right with your FOmar that wether your playing right or wrong you could beat them up anyday

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBlink on 2003-06-16 08:34 ]</font>

Cowboy
Jun 15, 2003, 06:00 AM
I did do battle rule 1 with a level 120 Hucaseal. Im only level 98, and i still kicked her rear! ^-^

MasterJoel
Jun 15, 2003, 04:18 PM
Yeah, I understand that! With my fomar, I have to use 2 mags... A pow/dex mag for meleeing, and a mind mag for teching. I just lost my mind mag, so I guess I will be meleeing a while, while I raise a new one. And battle mode? I teh suck!

Mystil
Jun 15, 2003, 09:10 PM
I don't care what style they use as long as they freaking support. Besides, FOmars are meant to melee anyhow. Infact, meleeing FOrces are pretty cool. Even I melee with my FOne.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jun 15, 2003, 11:39 PM
Yes, I do as I damn well please, I melee and use magic, I have way more MST that ATP but that is because I wanted to use the caduces(sp). I S/D if the people I play with are fun to play with, If they are being dicks than I go into another room and then S/D so they dont get it. If they die, Funk them, they will lay there. If they say I am not playing right, I keep doing it, since I paid to play the game, I am playing as I please, not the way some HUmar with his BKB or TJ-Sword say I should play. Dont get me wrong, I used to play as HUmar, and I was relly good at it, but I never was a dick to people and thell them how to play.

Mizu
Jun 16, 2003, 11:06 AM
I just came onto Ultimate with my very very first character, which is a FOnewearl. Everyone was criticizing me that my techs power was too low. Well, what do you expect? I just got to Ultimate so none of my techs levels are past 20. But I'm still pissed off at the fact that I lost my mind mag in a glitch so now I have no mag ... until I start raising one.