PDA

View Full Version : Mag Help

Rx-78_Gundam
Jun 15, 2003, 04:12 PM
I have a Problem with my hunters mag. You see it evolved a 3rd time and it didnt learn a 3rd photon blast. Is it possible to have it evolve again and learn a 3rd PB, if so what level? (its a Varaha lv 63 at the moment.)

Ryuzaki00
Jun 15, 2003, 04:58 PM
On 2003-06-15 14:12, Rx-78_Gundam wrote:
I have a Problem with my hunters mag. You see it evolved a 3rd time and it didnt learn a 3rd photon blast. Is it possible to have it evolve again and learn a 3rd PB, if so what level? (its a Varaha lv 63 at the moment.)

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1016

look there and if the 3rd form has the same pb (photon blast) as your 2nd form (or even 1st) then you won't get a 3rd. for a 3rd blast, you need to either change the stats or give it to another character to evolve.

Rx-78_Gundam
Jun 15, 2003, 08:17 PM
by change the stats you mean keep feeding it until it does a complete change in another bar like Dax or Mind?

Reenee
Jun 15, 2003, 10:46 PM
Changing the stats means you make one stat higher than the other. If, for example, say, your DEX had more points than MIND, then you'd feed your Mag whatever items to make MIND to have more points than DEX.

Nai_Calus
Jun 16, 2003, 12:13 AM
I'm assuming that your PBs are Farlla and Golla, since that's what they'd have to be to not get a 3rd PB. Simply find a Ranger you trust, or make one if you've a spare spot, with one of the following section IDs: Oran, Whitill, Pinkall, Greennill or Bluefull. Feed your mag as usual to just as it's about to hit L65 and give it to them. When they feed it to raise it the level it will evolve into their POW>DEX>MIND Mag and gain the ever-usefull Mylla&Youlla PB, which provides you with S&D at around L21 or so. Alternately, give it to a Hunter of the same section ID set and it'll get Pilla, which is a good offensive PB... It may not need to be on the the level, though, I'm too lazy to check though. I know the Sato I was raising didn't change from a Sita when I gave it to my Pinkal FOnewm from my Redria FOmar, although they might just have the same DEX>MIND>POW Mag evolution. Meh. Lookit the guides, see which of the PBs you want, and toss it off accordingly. ^_^

Ryuzaki00
Jun 16, 2003, 01:42 AM
On 2003-06-15 22:13, Ian-KunX wrote:
I'm assuming that your PBs are Farlla and Golla, since that's what they'd have to be to not get a 3rd PB. Simply find a Ranger you trust, or make one if you've a spare spot, with one of the following section IDs: Oran, Whitill, Pinkall, Greennill or Bluefull. Feed your mag as usual to just as it's about to hit L65 and give it to them. When they feed it to raise it the level it will evolve into their POW>DEX>MIND Mag and gain the ever-usefull Mylla&Youlla PB, which provides you with S&D at around L21 or so. Alternately, give it to a Hunter of the same section ID set and it'll get Pilla, which is a good offensive PB... It may not need to be on the the level, though, I'm too lazy to check though. I know the Sato I was raising didn't change from a Sita when I gave it to my Pinkal FOnewm from my Redria FOmar, although they might just have the same DEX>MIND>POW Mag evolution. Meh. Lookit the guides, see which of the PBs you want, and toss it off accordingly. ^_^

either that, or you can simply just make another character, play multiplayer, and give it to them to change for you.