PDA

View Full Version : Photon Drops

_Dark
Jun 16, 2003, 12:58 AM
I've heard of many ppl saying how they have 50+ pd's. I myself have never really gotten more than 20 or so. I want to find 90 to get a Photon Sphere but at the rate I'm going that could take a long while. My question is this; is there something that u do to find pd's more often(i.e. go to a area or kill certain enemies)?

Stalfos333
Jun 16, 2003, 01:07 AM
While I can't say the Sphere would be my choice for spending so many drops, I can tell you that finding 50+ is easy. Play a long time, don't spend them, and you'll accumulate them. Also, playing in areas where real rares are super great seems to garnish more p-drops for me, especially if I play quests with lots of enemies.

rena-ko
Jun 16, 2003, 04:41 AM
i dunno for real but i have the feeling that when i transfer all drops to another chara i'll find more with that one that has no drops at the bank anymore...

(yesterday, 2 drops of 2 del D in ult ruins 2... within 3 or so rooms and no 10 beats apart)

anyway, actually finding drops is simple luck. and as said, try areas with lots of monsters and with most of them droping highly rares (del d drops red mechguns for my redria hunter, no wonder ^_^) - also sinow reds dropped lots of photon drops for me.

so, good luck on your hunt and maybe the transfering helps you ^_^ (its worth a try)