PDA

View Full Version : Hello - new to this forum and I have a stats question

blueearth
Jun 16, 2003, 02:30 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here - nice to meet you all. I have a question regarding armor and dfp. I currently have a level 124 HUmar who ate a lot of DEF mats and so has a base DEF of 446 with no equipment. My Purplenum ranger (I saw the thread on best purplenum drops) was lucky enough to get both magic rock moola AND spirit garment yesterday (both legit, just very very good luck). Anyways I am planning on making an Aura Field for my HUmar in 28 levels, but my question is - he will have 542 dfp by the time he reaches level 152, with no armor, and class max is 579. Will the 281 def from the Aura Field be added to that, or does the dfp max (579) include any of the effects of armor? Anyways thanks for your help.

Danotron - 124 HUmar (Oran)
Blueearth - 96 RAcaseal (Purplenum)
Ginger v1.00 - 47 FOnewearl (Pinkal)

Guntz348
Jun 16, 2003, 06:24 PM
Yes the DFP power will be added on to your max. That number represent's your non armour/weapon max, or natural max if you will. Mats, mag and units, as well as the points you gain through leveling are what contribute to that number, the one in parenthesis in your status window. They will turn yellow when maxed, but what ever you weapon or amours add will go ontop of that and boost it higher.