PDA

View Full Version : euro servers

Toruxxx
Jun 16, 2003, 08:37 AM
im just wondering when the euro servers will get updated with all the new stuff like all the challenge modes and stuff and some more of the items as they aint all out yet does any one know if u do plz reply so i know thank you... Toruxxx

rena-ko
Jun 16, 2003, 08:57 AM
xbox or cube?

xbox - only god (and the people of sonic team) know... when they come around and have some spare time, i guess... like it was with the dreamcast-eu-servers.

cube - somehow the same, just that its not that of a problem... i noticed that they updated the eu-servers to the first of the now three tower quests recently... since i mostly play on japanese or us-servers, i dont really care, but its a real shame (the unneccessary delay i mean)...

Toruxxx
Jun 16, 2003, 08:59 AM
yeah it was xbox thx

well that kinda sux do u know if us xbox users in europe will ever get to play wit the americans or is that just the same as what u just said?

rena-ko
Jun 16, 2003, 09:14 AM
i read recently around here that if SOA and SOE get enough complaints about it, they'll eventually connect both servers but its nothing planned so far. so i'd say it wont happen in the near future, sorry.

Toruxxx
Jun 16, 2003, 09:17 AM
ahhh that sux well thank u for ur help ^_^

Skeevecr
Jun 16, 2003, 09:22 AM
Its more likely to be if microsoft get enough complaints about the lack of linked servers than soa or soe, sega has always linked the servers on the same platform so the logical conclusion is that they have been told not to this time.