PDA

View Full Version : Holiday rappies???

Neoluke12
Jun 16, 2003, 11:03 AM
Where do you find holiday rappies cause there in most guides and i really want a heart of angel mag cell. Ive only seen a rare blue rappy by the way not sure if thats one.

Zelgadis
Jun 16, 2003, 11:15 AM
From what I've heard you do online solo and do the fake in yellow during holidays. Unfortuantly I don't play online so I can't tell you much about the holiday rappys. But thats coming from what a friend of mine told me about them. I think they're like pal rappys though.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jun 16, 2003, 11:39 AM
On 2003-06-16 09:03, Neoluke12 wrote:
Where do you find holiday rappies cause there in most guides and i really want a heart of angel mag cell. Ive only seen a rare blue rappy by the way not sure if thats one.

The holiday rappies come out around Christmas, Easter, and Halloween Online. YOu have to do episode 2 temple runs till you find one. SOme people find them alot easier that others, myself have never found one.

Bob_The_Stampede
Jun 17, 2003, 10:39 PM
They drop on the days of Christmas, Halloween and Easter no one has ever said that you have to do a quest, but doing "The Fake In Yellow" would help.

P.S.

Any on Xbox or Gamecube are hacked because they were not around on any holidays yet so Sega never dropped them(unless you get it from someone on a Japanese server).

Reenee
Jun 17, 2003, 11:58 PM
Holiday Rappies are only seen online. Also, the Egg Rappy dropped an item to acquire weapons, not cells.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jun 20, 2003, 11:32 PM
On 2003-06-17 20:39, Bob_The_Stampede wrote:
They drop on the days of Christmas, Halloween and Easter no one has ever said that you have to do a quest, but doing "The Fake In Yellow" would help.
Ok, they only appear on episode 2, and fake in yellow is an episode 1 quest.

P.S.
Any on Xbox or Gamecube are hacked because they were not around on any holidays yet so Sega never dropped them(unless you get it from someone on a Japanese server).

ummm, there have been holiday rappies on the cube...