PDA

View Full Version : Photon Blast Power Analyze

SolRiver
Jun 16, 2003, 06:44 PM
This is what I had been testing... I dont know if anyone test it before, but whatever =P

I going to skip the test and head for the result

PHOTON BLAST-
-ESTLLA (fish)- damage are effected by EVP
-PILLA (the Japanese female Godess)-Haven't test yet
-FARLLA (snake)- Haven't test yet
-LEILLA (healing girl)- Haven't test yet (probably mst, hopfully)
-GOLLA (the mad deer)- Trying to test it... but it won't hit a target... I need to find out what's going on
-MYLLA&YOULLA (the twin)-Don't bother with... But, if someone want to know... I'll glad to help

Just feel like sharing =/ I will update later... unless someone already figure out everything.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolRiver on 2003-06-16 16:50 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolRiver on 2003-06-16 18:10 ]</font>

Orange_Coconut
Jun 16, 2003, 06:46 PM
Don't worry about Leilla, it always heals full HP no matter what. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SolRiver
Jun 16, 2003, 06:48 PM
The last time I remember, it heal an amount... not full HP... so if you got 100000000 hp... it will only heal so much (even thou you know you can't have that much HP without cheating). At least that' what I remember

I will just like to find out exactly what effect it.

Orange_Coconut
Jun 16, 2003, 06:56 PM
Oh? Maybe it's just because I play mostly with FOnewearls or something then >_>

Droxitr
Jun 17, 2003, 04:02 AM
For Golla, I'm pretty sure you need to actually have your intended victim targeted, but not 100% on that.

IQ and Sync also raise damage and effects. What exactly are you doing to test these?