PDA

View Full Version : An Introduction of Myself

Azrael130
Jun 16, 2003, 06:48 PM
Hello everyone. Just thought I'd take the time to introduce myself here. My name is Azrael130 and I actually signed up here before but I lost my login info when my computer crashed before I could get a chance to make any posts. I currently own both the GC and XBox US PSO and I'm active in both but at the moment I'm more active in XBox than in Gamecube. I have a HUnewearl named AquariusX in GC PSO and she's lv25. On the XBox PSO, I have a lv52 FOmar named Azrael and a lv111 FOmar named Tanith. I'm also a member of http://www.dreamstation.cc and one of the officers of a team of Forces on X-Box known as Dreamstation Elite League of Forces. Well, that's pretty much my introduction. I look forward to contributing here and becoming more active in the future. I can also take snapshots using a TV Tuner card on both XBox and Gamecube. Well, I better stop myself now before I end up telling you guys my whole life story.

Trickstr
Jun 17, 2003, 01:16 AM
hi, the first time I came here I was asked why I didn't just say hi...
stupid people...
anyways hi.

Assassin_Tom
Jun 17, 2003, 01:54 AM
If your trying to mock me your doing a great job of teasing my level 16 FOmar named Vampire Jedi....(sniff,sniff...)

Just kidding!
Welcome

Trickstr
Jun 17, 2003, 03:31 AM
On 2003-06-16 23:54, Assassin_Tom wrote:
If your trying to mock me your doing a great job of teasing my level 16 FOmar named Vampire Jedi....(sniff,sniff...)

Just kidding!
Welcome

Fomars don't need other people to tease them, their dress says enough

Asuka_chan
Jun 21, 2003, 02:47 PM
... their dress says enough? And I suppose you're one of those guys who think that the only good classes are the ones that beat the crap out of Boomas with their swords? That comment was uncalled for, I dont think that he was trying to be rude, but you are for no reason!