PDA

View Full Version : XBox: BEWARE Sonic Team FAKES

TeRRaFLaMe
Jun 16, 2003, 06:48 PM
Well, last night my friend got an item robbed from him... (out of his own stupidity I might add). He had entered a game called "Trade", and there was a kid there, out of a few other people, who asked to see what he had. So, my friend showed him the items, not knowing what would happen. The kid then said his mother was a member, and pulled out an item called "Proof of Sonic Team", saying that he would delete my XBox Live account. My friend then told me what happened, (I was asleep at the time). We returned to the game, and my friend demanded his item back. The kid continued on about how he could not return the item, it was hacked, it needed to be destroyed, etc, etc, all while trying to sound official. My friend then handed the mic to me, where I began to question him, asking him things he would know if his mother was really part of Sonic Team. Such as: "Does your mother live in Japan?". He then said yes she does, but earlier, he had said she couldn't come talk right now because she was asleep. Right then, the kid began to show how stupid he was, and it was obvious that he was a fake. Right then, another person in the game, gave my friend the item he lost, so that made him happy. But, just knowing this kid was a fake ourselves, we had to prove it to everyone. I got onto my character, and then told him to check out my items. I pulled out a lot of rare weapons, many which I knew where hacked or duped. I showed him the items, and within seconds he said. "You're good." and then I replied with, "So, I have no hacked items?", and he said "You have no hacked items.". I let out a laugh and said "Well, you just proved that your a fake, because more than half of those items were hacked or duped." and he came up with the BS excuse that "He can't detect duped items.".

Stay away from this kid if possible. If you run into him, DO NOT give him your items. He's nothing but a fake.

His stats are:

Name: Dmoney
Class: RAcast
LVL: Somewhere around 40 or 50... I forget.

VioletSkye
Jun 16, 2003, 06:58 PM
Heh lots of X box palyers have the Proof of Sonic team item. LOL. Too bad your friend is so gullible http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mizu
Jun 16, 2003, 08:50 PM
I have friend who is a thief. No one was stupid enough to believe that he could dupe items anymore so he started to go aroung doing the same thing with Proof of Sonic Team that he stole from a guy who beleived he was a duper.

Reenee
Jun 16, 2003, 09:45 PM
And thus, with the help of verbal technology, the ability to exploit of those with low IQs or low age is multiplied by the exponential value of infinity (?).

Captain_Dude
Jun 21, 2003, 05:18 AM
I just realized that something USEFUL was posted in Cheaters. Dear god!

Uhh... I'll be sure to look out for the bugger, if I can ever get of my ass (and away from my 'summer-job' and my accordeon practice). I'm going to like causing those blokes with the "Proof of Sonic Team"(or whatever the heck it is) garbage some sadness as I proceed to bug the crap out of them.

I liked the kid's story tho... "Oh, my mommy works for sonic team, now gimme gimme!"

IceBlink
Jun 21, 2003, 11:47 AM
On 2003-06-16 19:45, Shapiro wrote:
And thus, with the help of verbal technology, the ability to exploit of those with low IQs or low age is multiplied by the exponential value of infinity (?).

In other words, you're laughing at the people who got duped. XD

Technically, when you look at it, the people with duped gear are more in the wrong than the people who go around duping people by pretending to be someone they're not... XD

Vantamiath
Jun 21, 2003, 03:05 PM
On 2003-06-16 16:48, TeRRaFLaMe wrote:

His stats are:

Name: Dmoney
Class: RAcast
LVL: Somewhere around 40 or 50... I forget.

Errr...this is very confusing. A battler named $$Dmoney$$ (got corrupted on GC is now $$Lilmoney$$) plays on the GC version almost all day long. He doesn't own the XBOX version, and I've known him since Miranda 7 battle days on V.2

I don't know why another person would be named Dmoney...the Dmoney I know has been Dmoney since version 1 (nickname in high-school).

Meh.

*Smells fish*