PDA

View Full Version : (First attempt at fanfic)Prologue

PrinceCorky
Jun 16, 2003, 07:12 PM
I have a faint interest about creating this particular fanfic, but I would like to see what you guys think about it.

The Hunewearl sat in a chair in her classy apartment. She was typing on a computer, and then signed a orange, translucent computer screen paper that came off the computer. She jumped when her android partner clomped into the room.

"Are you almost done with the report, Senda?" The RAcast asked in a monotonous voice.

"Yes. I just finished, C-573." The hunter answer, looking up at the 5'11" android.

"Principal Tyrell just called us with our next mission. He wants us to meet him immediately."

Senda walked into the next room to quickly comb her long, light blue hair."We'll have to get going then...come on!" As the android passed by, she closed the front door. It had a label on it that read "Senda Vessal, Private Detective."

The HUmar stepped off the teleport and heard three more people enter behind him. His face was matted with blood and he could barely see because of it. He turned and recognized the three behind him were his partners, but he couldn't tell which was which.

"Where are we?"

"I can't tell..." A feminine voice answered.

"I am reading high amounts of destroyed photons in the air, Ash..." A mechanical voice, this time.

"Well...what should we do...Do you know Ash?" The fourth voice was a FOmar.

"I'm not sure...argh, I can barely see through this purple blood..."
"What???" Senda and her investigative partner, C-573 were in the principal's office. Th pricipal had just explained his problem, but Senda had trouble understanding it.

"There have been several murders, Senda. This is no laughing matter. My secretary told me you were the best there is."

"I don't believe she was, sir" The dark blue c-573 replied. "This is quite a shocking case."

"So, none of the suspects or convicts have any affiliations or motives?"

"No. They just went berserk and killed an innocent person, whether android, human, or newman."

"Well, C-573, let us go to the prison is G6 to see what he's talking about...

*****At the prison*****
"Before I ask you any questions, what is your first name?" Senda asked, sitting in the prison's interrogation room. Next to her was her dark blue partner. Across was a purple HUcaseal.

The HUcaseal began to answer."My name is..."

Please tell me if you guys think this is a good story...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PrinceCorky on 2003-06-16 17:17 ]</font>

BOC
Jun 17, 2003, 06:57 PM
i like the way its startin out neways dude!!

Aurra
Jun 18, 2003, 12:24 AM
It's good so far! Of course, you should show that parts that don't currently make sense (like the purple blood part) will be explained later. It just sort of feels out of place in what you have so far. It has very good potential though!

PrinceCorky
Jun 20, 2003, 04:08 PM
Yah, umm...that part is PAINFULLY SLOWLY explained...

anyway, I'll start the next part tomorow...
Have something in the..real world(hiss)I need to do...

BOC
Jun 21, 2003, 06:35 AM
can't wait http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif