PDA

View Full Version : A personal Request

Orange_Coconut
Jun 16, 2003, 07:16 PM
Before I get one (which won't be for a while), I was wondering what everyone chose and if they have regrets/suggestions as to what I should choose.

I have not been able to look into the S-Rank items whatsoever, but I was just wondering about your personal opinions from the S-Rank/S-Ranks you have chosen.

I personally am thinking the S-Rank Sword, since my best sword at the moment is Flowen's Sword, but I truthfully don't know.

Thank you ^_^

Rhete
Jun 16, 2003, 10:16 PM
Sword and Twin are both great choices, probably the best, but you'll need 250 grinders to make them really shine.

From what I've scene, Mechgun and Blade are lousy choices. The mechgun suffers from low ata, and the Blade is slower and a lot weaker than the twin

FluxGryphon
Jun 16, 2003, 10:34 PM
Online I picked the S-rank Twin as my first S-rank and upgraded it with Zalure. In retrospect, I wish I'd spent the 50 PDs on a different weapon, but it's really handy to have that anyway. My HUmar and RAmar make meat outta Indi Belras now (and the Twin with Zalure is so useful with NPCs or other characters attracting all the enemies so I can bust in behind and zap them). As of this post, it's grinded up to 88 and has more ATP and ATA than my Red Mechgun (max grind).

Offline I picked the Toy Hammer just for fun. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif squeak squeak squeak!