View Full Version : Sonic Birthday

-STE-
Jun 17, 2003, 06:00 AM
23 june is Sonic Birthday

from 20 to 24 June you can see it on pioneer 2
(only gc maybe)

Jack
Jun 17, 2003, 06:06 AM
That's an interesting point - they did this for V2, did they not?

-STE-
Jun 17, 2003, 06:36 AM
i read about this on official http://www.sonicteam.com/psogc/pc/index_on.html
gc pso site

About other version i dunno xbox and dc site say nothing

I think sonic team work only for gc version you can see quests and events is only for it only few for xbox sure they have lot of hl on pso gc (jp version) and lot of money from it but why not add same quest on xbox after all xbox players pay same money (or more) of others, or they want do more for GC only because soon come out ep III and they need to sell it ,is GC only .

LollipopLolita
Jun 17, 2003, 07:08 AM
they rarely update the xbox page even though there have been additions to xbox.

Samm
Jun 17, 2003, 07:31 AM
Sonic and co were all over pioneer 2 on the episode 1 and 2 ships on xbox last night. I was playing in a game and got booted off the server at around 1 o'clock am bst and when i re-connected, there they were!

Moo2u
Jun 17, 2003, 11:31 AM
All right! Happy B-day Sonic! You're my hero!

Bluedeath
Jun 17, 2003, 12:21 PM
hold on a sec June 23rd is sonics bday??!?!?! if so thats awesome because June 23rd is my Bday =D !!!! but i do remember sonic adventure 2 coming out on june 23rd for dreamcast anywasy i share a bday with sonic which a present rightthere!!!! adn a keyboard would be nice to!

Frozt
Jun 17, 2003, 12:33 PM
Im glad sonic team doesent work for the XboX version damnit now from ps2 and xbox gamecube has to have just SOMTHING! to hold its own jesus other than the resident evil games on for the cube it seems some of the cube games are going to other systems and dont to me any of that shit like if I had xbox I'd think different cuz my bro has one and I play other games on his screw billgates.

On sonics birthday? you mean to tell me hes going to make an appearence on pso the 23rd?

Nicholas-D-Wolfwood
Jun 17, 2003, 01:09 PM
Sonic's Birthday. Sounds pretty important. Think they'll have special rappies that will give me the mag cell that i so badly want?

Rhete
Jun 17, 2003, 01:11 PM
On 2003-06-17 11:09, Nicholas-D-Wolfwood wrote:
Sonic's Birthday. Sounds pretty important. Think they'll have special rappies that will give me the mag cell that i so badly want?

Psst...

Theres no sonic mag http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Frozt
Jun 17, 2003, 01:24 PM
Loli bet they would make one there would be so many dupes out there.

Madd
Jun 17, 2003, 01:46 PM
I just played on my xbox version and they were there. I saw sonic, knuckles, dr.robotnik, and tails behind the counters.

Frozt
Jun 17, 2003, 02:01 PM
Oh my god ur serious!
Hmm hey can someone who gots a cube get online real quick and check this out?

HKDon
Jun 17, 2003, 02:25 PM
Um don't get your hopes up yet Frozt, theres nothing new in the game yet so you'll have to wait t'll friday to get you Sonic Goodness
on another note who witnessed the first Sonic Cameo for Dreamcast?(Lucky Dogs)

AzNrarehunter
Jun 17, 2003, 02:38 PM
i just seen the sonic characters in episode 1 today on xbox, but haven't seen them in episode 2

Veggito
Jun 17, 2003, 02:40 PM
what does Poineer 2 ship mean like if your in the visual lobby and the people you talk to join a game or are they just walking around or if you make a ep1 game or ep2 game are they in their? Or is it only on the Japan ships? Oh ya isnt it a coninceident that they leave on 24 but theirs gonna be a server shut down for West Tower http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Murky_Death
Jun 17, 2003, 03:30 PM
On 2003-06-17 11:11, Rhete wrote:

On 2003-06-17 11:09, Nicholas-D-Wolfwood wrote:

Psst...

Theres no sonic mag http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

umm i think he means will there be any special rappies that will give mag cells??

Lman90245
Jun 17, 2003, 03:46 PM
I saw the sonic guys on the dreamcast and it had music playing from sonic adventure 2 infact it was comming out that week for the DC.

LunarShadowX
Jun 17, 2003, 04:33 PM
I saw Sonic on the JP DC PSOv2 roughly two years ago, and yes, Pioneer 2 did have Sonic music playing. However, that music was NOT from Sonic Adventure 2 but rather from the original Sonic Adventure, the name of the song is "Open Your Heart" and it's still one of my favorite "game songs."

Oh, and I've seen the Sonic chars on PSOX as well. It's exactly the same as on the DC two years ago minus the "Open Your Heart" song and minus the Sonic quests.

Logical2u
Jun 17, 2003, 05:15 PM
Cool! This will be good! NO MORE HUNTING! Maybe... they will give rare items?

MiCrOz
Jun 18, 2003, 12:07 PM
Actually, the Sonic theme "Open your Heart" IS on PSO:XBOX, its just in the pre-lobby, the "scene" of a lobby before u actually join one. I got disconnected while playing and got stuck in this "pre-lobby" and the Sonic Adventures theme was playing. Maybe ST tried to make the song play in lobbys and messed up or something, because it is playing but the actual lobby loads before the song can even get started.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MiCrOz on 2003-06-18 10:08 ]</font>

Sketch
Jun 19, 2003, 08:48 AM
I wish they would show up off-line. *sigh* the curse of not having a GC modem.

Rljohn
Jun 20, 2003, 10:54 AM
exactly where, when and how do u see them?

Solstis
Jun 20, 2003, 01:54 PM
OOOH!!! I'm going to log on right now! On the XBOX that is.

Solstis
Jun 20, 2003, 01:56 PM
In my excitement to read the message in the beginning screen of logging in to live, I accidentaly erased by non equipped items... oops!

Solstis
Jun 20, 2003, 01:59 PM
YUP! The sonic music is on XBOX. I'm going searching for sonic, etc. I see them on ep. 1, anyone check ep 2 yet?

FabulousJ
Jun 20, 2003, 02:28 PM
I'm not sure about the Xbox, but Sonic characters are in both ep1 and 2 on GC. They are basically in the same spots on Pioneer 2: Sonic at Tekker's booth, Eggman at Bank, Tails at Medical Center and Knuckles by Principle (or ummmm...Whatsherface ^_^)
Additionally, my friends and I saw fireworks on Episode 1. They were best seen on Pioneer 2 across from the bank. It was really cool!
Now all I need is a Tails' tail mag! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Lunchbox601
Jun 20, 2003, 02:35 PM
yeah i saw sonic and company last nite online, around midnight, i forgot about them and didn't think they would be on so early! But yeah what i want to know is, i entered episode 1 and they were there! by the way this is all on gamecube. but yeah and they said only episode 2. Well also on episode 1 there were fireworks, but when we left adn came back to episode 1 they were gone...i don't know what happended. But episode 2 there always there. On both episodes, Knuckles is in the guild counter, Tails the lucky pimp is behind the nurse, Sonic is chilling with the tekker, and robotnick (eggman) is in the bank counter. All of them are in the principals office or the lab. Let me know if you figure out how to get them to appear in episode 1, cause the fireworks are only in EP1, not Ep2. , maybe it was a glitch..hmm...let me know. peace and love peeps.

GyroidFanatic
Jun 20, 2003, 06:16 PM
I bet that when they take down the Sonic Characters from P2, they will upload the Music Disk with Open your Heart on it to Gallon's Shop along with the reward for giving Hopkins' dad what he wants on the West Tower quest on Gamecube(and maybe Hopkins himself on Xbox).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GyroidFanatic on 2003-06-20 16:17 ]</font>

-STE-
Jun 21, 2003, 03:24 AM
For see Sonic on episode 1 Pioneer2 you must load heat sword quest from episode 2