PDA

View Full Version : Inferno Bazooka, Crush Bullet, Stag Cutlery 4-slot armors(lv

Davlin
Mar 14, 2001, 03:17 AM
I have:

1 Inferno Bazooka +9
1 Crush Bullet
1 Stag Cutlery +15
1 Delsaber's Buster+9
misc. Dragon Slayers w/ good %
misc. Varistas w/ good %
misc DB Sabers w/ good %
Gush Arms (shotgun, drains 17% HP) mach 5%

4 slots from Grand Armor to Perfect Frame.(or higher? escaped me)

1 no slot Hunter Field
1 Regeneration Gear (working, not adv.)
1 Divinity Barrier

Misc. Numbers of:
God/Arms
God/Legs
God/Power
Angel/Mind++
Ogre/Power+(+)

And other good stuff that escaped me....

I'm really looking for a Spread Needle w/ at least no negatives or good percentage, as well as Mag Cells Units I don't have and, Rare and/or new weapons, armors I don't have...

I do realize that it is hard to have a high-end trade w/ this list. I also realize that it's not easy to trade up as well... so just post your offers as well as your "levels/class" and I'll take those into considerations as well.

Graciously Yours,

Cowboybebop
Mar 14, 2001, 02:31 PM
I have spread it has a +5 to machine and rest is 0's I'd like one of the db's saber or dragon slayers with good %

do you have force field or or ranger field with 4 slots if so I'll trade for one of them instead

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Cowboybebop on 2001-03-14 11:36 ]</font>

Davlin
Mar 14, 2001, 08:11 PM
Hi! I'm glad to see an offer here!

I can definitely pull off several db's saber and/or dragon slayer hopefully to your liking...

And also, I'd be more than happy to throw in the no slot Hunter Field as well as other things just for the needle...

Why don't you designate a place/time for this trade. I can be found on AIM as: t1singerman.

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Scoobs
Mar 14, 2001, 08:28 PM
dude i have a list very similar to urs http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif however would u consider trading ur stag for a durandal, and maybe a chain sawd +35 for the bazooka??

thx for listening...

scoobs

BlinkCD
Mar 14, 2001, 09:26 PM
I AM VERY INTERESTED IN YOU DELSABERS BUSTER AND YOUR DBs Sabers (what are you % on you DBs?? all the ones over 50%?) i have a needle w/ 35%native 50%Machine, and 25% dark, all on the same needle. it rules... tell me if your interested. email me at [email protected] or AIM me at TherNohn. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Davlin
Mar 14, 2001, 10:50 PM
I'm sorry guys, I'd been away 2-3 hours for a Musical rehearsal, so here it is:

Scoob: Your offer sounds perfect to me! I'd like to trade my Bazooka for your chainsawd; as well as the stag for Durandal. (Oh and, Spec?) It's a deal. Would you designate a place/time to meet online. I can be reached at AIM: T1SingerMan

I'll be on for the rest of the day(mostly).

For BlueAngel:

I've e-mailed you on the needle offer--it is very tempting.... I'd love to have this trade. Check e-mail for additional details. ^_^

BigP
Mar 15, 2001, 03:17 PM
I also have a Durandal +9 no negatives. I also have a pian heart mag cell. Let me know If you're interested. [email protected][addsig]

Scoobs
Mar 15, 2001, 07:04 PM
the durandal for the stag is still a go go

however i traded the chain sawd last nite when i saw no reply.... so sry man

i have some sonic knuckles though if u want em for the bazooka...

urm ur in america so thats about 6-7 hrs behind me...urm i'm not up late tonite i'm really tried so urm hows about we do the trade in 1 hr, in urm puck 10- 10:00pm GMT

i hope u can make it... i'll check this board until then...and if i get no reply then we can do it tommorow or something http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

later fella...

thx again...

Davlin
Mar 15, 2001, 09:48 PM
BigP: The Pian Heart sounds really good! as for durandal... I'm not sure ~_~ as Scoob came first. What would you like for the Pian though? I have pretty much all my stuff on the list. We could talk about it. That is, I might take out my private stash as well!

Scoob: Hi! Don't worry about the Chain Sawd; I wasn't really fond of the picture (of it) anyways. ^_^

Now: I'd love the Sonic Knuckle!! I'll certainly trade the Bazooka for it. It's a deal.

When/Where should we meet? You're from UK? I just went on a York-London trip last summer with my choir & a couple hundreds of American Singers for a tour! I had a blast! We sang in the Westminster Abbey, and a couple more places I forgot... ^_^ We took city tour, lots of free time.... It was fun!

Oh and, can you give me your AIM Name and/or your E-mail Address, just makes contact easier.

Hope to hear from you guys (blokes, ^_^) soon!

Graciously Yours,