PDA

View Full Version : Olga Flow or Dark Falz?

Rahn
Jun 17, 2003, 08:01 AM
Who would you say is tougher to beat? Dark Falz or Olga Flow. Lets forget the fact that the Ruins isn't exactly the easiest level in the world, and then we have the Seabed *grinds teeth*. But I just wanted to know everybodies thoughts on the actual bosses themselves. Who have you lot had more trouble doing in? Personally as a RAmar I had more trouble on Dark Falz. Range doesn't really do much for safety with him, but with Olga Flow if you just make sure you're not right under his feet all the time you'll probably be able to take him quite easily. I did.

http://www.angelfire.com/clone/child0/rahn.jpg

Nai_Calus
Jun 17, 2003, 08:28 AM
Olga Flow, no contest. Speaking as a Hunter... Yar. Ate me alive at L40-something. I was in Ult before I bothered going back for another stab. Think I was 80-something. Obviously I kicked Seabed and his collective asses then. >_>; This is Normal. Last time I did Hard Ep2 for the heck of I actually managed to die in Seabed and got annoyed. Now I'm currently in Ult CCA with my HUmar being eaten alive. At least the Cure/Shock my FOmar got from that nice Hildeblue I piped takes care of the Ul Gibbons. Nothing to worry about from them anymore. Hmm, need to remember to add that to the sig... 1x Hildeblue, 1x Cure/Shock, the random Pal Rappy I ran into that didn't give me it's rare, and the two Pouilly Slimes I've run into so far in what is sure to be a line of dozens before I get my Lavis Cannon. First one killed me. Ouch. ...I need to stop going off on tangents.

I maintain that the most fun I ever had was taking my then-L41 FOmar with my then-L89ish HUmar through Normal Seabed to go kill Olga Flow for the hell of it. Poor thing didn't do much except S/D me and Rafoie things once for the exp. And then he stood around and died a few times on the last form. Poor thing.

Duder_Cooter
Jun 17, 2003, 08:30 AM
I am going to have to go with Falz.

Tsuai
Jun 17, 2003, 09:40 AM
i'm going with olga considering i never have trouble with falz with any of my charecters.

Hunter4life
Jun 17, 2003, 09:52 AM
Flow, by far. I could beat V. Hard Dark Falz at level 62, yet it took me three trys at level 80 to beat flow on NORMAL! I feel so ashamed...

Rudoku
Jun 18, 2003, 12:03 AM
According to my friend's battle, Falz. He couldn't beat it on Hard, so he had to beat Flow to get to Very Hard. He was a HUcaseal.

K9999
Jun 18, 2003, 02:50 AM
Falz on Ultimate rocks me on the second form yet i can kill Olga Flow pretty much 100% of the time now. I still haven't beaten Dark Falz solo

Night_Star
Jun 18, 2003, 02:58 AM
ill have to go with olga flow on this one, cause ive beaten Dark Falz so many times on ult and had no problem, but when i got to olga flow in ult, he wasted me

wicked_angel
Jun 18, 2003, 03:40 AM
Hrm...I'd go with Olga Flow. Mebbe it's just cuz I've played DF through 3 different versions now so I've had some practice, but I think Olga is worse lol.

rena-ko
Jun 18, 2003, 05:36 AM
these days i kill dark falz on a regular basis every ruins run i do with my now lvl 148 hunewearl - 38k exp??! wow, thats what i call a reward!

and for olga. if you're prepared well, i think its doable. as a fonewearl - yes, of course, quite easy. as a hunewearl, i havent found the time to try. but i will eventually. once ruins runs get boring and its time to see what seabed brings...

Neo_Slayer
Jun 18, 2003, 06:33 AM
i am going with Flow cuz of his wormy things and the fact that he has 2 Very tough Forms.

the only thing tough about falz is his third form when he never lets you hit him cuz he always has that shiny thing on that never lets you do any damage.

Bardsley
Jun 18, 2003, 06:41 AM
On the who is the hardest to beat scale i think it all depends on whether u can do some good damage either up close or from a distance.....Both monsters on ulitmate have wicked attacks that kill in one hit which gives alot of ppl no chance on either of them(luckely neither of them can kill my lvl 120 fonewearl on ultimate) but anyways so that what it all depends on....but if i were given a chance to fight either one of them i would have to fight flow because he is the coolest boss and the game!!! i will neverr get tired of him!!!

Kokuryuu
Jun 20, 2003, 12:36 AM
I would say Flow is a lot tougher, hands down. I can waste Falz with my 74 HUmar on VH right now without trouble, and I still go to Hard, face Flow and die. This is strange, because I am obsessed with finding the parasite gene as many times as I can although I already have what I want...

Night_Star
Jun 20, 2003, 12:43 AM
what section id do you find parasite gene in?
and what difficulty?