PDA

View Full Version : Just Beat ULT Falz! Whoot!

Ayumu_Kasuga
Jun 17, 2003, 09:47 AM
Just taking a sec to toot my own horn. ^_^

Last night, with my lv115 FOnewearl, I beat ULT Falz for the first time on the xbox version offline. I don't think I would have even tried for a while if I hadn't noticed the swipe damage in psow's guide. It wasn't a deathless victory - I had to use 4 scapes, all on the 2nd form - but it was 15 levels earlier than I had done it on the DC version, and it was more fun IMHO.

Now on to ULT Olga!

Mechashadow
Jun 17, 2003, 11:28 AM
Nice, at LVL 115, whoa...

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jun 17, 2003, 02:00 PM
Nice job !! It must have been hard, being a FOnewearl with so little HP. I beat him too, two days ago with a level 108 Humar. The hard part is actully making it to ULT Dark Falz.

malinko
Jun 17, 2003, 04:40 PM
Congratulations!

Logical2u
Jun 17, 2003, 05:21 PM
Great job! Now, gotta beat hard with my lvl 58 Ramar...

Ayumu_Kasuga
Jun 17, 2003, 05:30 PM
Yes, it was almost harder to get to Falz, than the final battle was. I have grown a true hatred for Dark Bringers, and am still highly annoyed by Gran Sorcerers. The big thing that got me in form 2 was the few times my ice resistance failed me. If I got frozen, 3 darvants came up out of the ground ... instant death. Maybe next time around I'll use 2 resist/blizzard units. ^_^

Tekershee
Jun 19, 2003, 01:32 AM
Hehe congratulations!

I remember beating Ult Falz at 89 with my FOnewearl, problem was I died nearly every room!

I was so angry and annoyed because my mag's syncrho died and I spent about 5 hours getting there!!

Well I can get there in under 3 now but I didn't even level up once!

Night_Star
Jun 19, 2003, 02:44 AM
heheh, thats interesting.
lots of people used a high lvl fonewearl to beat falz
cause i did too
ive beaten him about 10 times, and everytime it gets easier
the first time i beat him was at about lvl 115
now im lvl 127