PDA

View Full Version : Flow vs. Falz: Who is cooler?

Moo2u
Jun 17, 2003, 11:36 AM
I know there was a post already about wich one is harder, but I don't care about that. I want you guys to pick which one of these bad boys is the coolest boss on Ragol, both in story-wise and appearence.

Monomate
Jun 17, 2003, 12:47 PM
flow can kick falz's but in any beauty pageant in the world. he just looks so awesome!!!!!

SuperCowMan
Jun 17, 2003, 12:49 PM
Dark Falz form 3 is really cool lookin, and i really like the music. I also like the story of how he was released every 1000 or so years, and he possesed Red Ring Rico.

Frozt
Jun 17, 2003, 12:50 PM
Flow could tear Falze's ass apart and then roll his cheap ass up like a blunt and smoke his bitch ass!

Plus Flow gots that big sword Faltze got his claws.

Neo_Slayer
Jun 17, 2003, 12:53 PM
I think that Flow would win cuz of his little wormy thing that he does. when it kills you in one hit.

Non-Toxic-Crayons
Jun 17, 2003, 09:23 PM
I like the story behind Dark Falz, i feel so bad for Rico.....=(
i feel bad for flowen too, but it seems sader for rico for some reason

Nai_Calus
Jun 17, 2003, 10:43 PM
Olga gets my vote. Maybe it's just because Seabed is creepy and the whole thing is creepy and it looks cooler than Falz.

Getintothegame
Jun 17, 2003, 10:44 PM
Wtf?!

I swear to god, DF is harder than Olga. I can already beat Olga offline, but I have some trouble with DF. I need to find more scape dolls...

Joe-Azlin
Jun 17, 2003, 11:01 PM
On 2003-06-17 20:44, Getintothegame wrote:
Wtf?!

I swear to god, DF is harder than Olga. I can already beat Olga offline, but I have some trouble with DF. I need to find more scape dolls...

Thats because Falz is the hardest offline boss, but anyway back on topic. I think that Flow is cooler just because of the way he looks. Falz first 2 forms look so stupid and they are pretty easy, but his third form looks bad-ass and he is really freakin hard. I think Flow looks cool all around even tho hes not all that hard except for the stupid instant death move.

Ayumu_Kasuga
Jun 17, 2003, 11:48 PM
If you keep in mind that flow and falz are really rico and flowen possesed, neither of them are really all that cool. they were foolish - flowen for donating his body to 'science' and rico for coming to look for him - and weak enough to be enslaved by the dark forces that took them over. i guess if i had to make a choice i'd say i feel sorrier for rico, as she had no idea what she was getting into until it was way too late, but being less sorry for one does not qualify for 'cool' in my book. after finishing off either online with our team, one of the first things that can be heard is:
"rico you ditz" or "flowen you dork"... ^_^

and as for look, you can't really compare them because each one was written/designed for a different class of hardware. i'd love to see what falz might look if redesigned from the top down for the xbox.

Flame
Jun 17, 2003, 11:57 PM
ehh. . .I think hed just have more curves. ^.^
Olga Flow gets my vote.

Loyd
Jun 18, 2003, 04:31 AM
Flow looks much cooler then Falz does =)

LegendaryMage
Jun 18, 2003, 06:53 AM
Dark Falz is just plain ugly during most of his forms and his attacks become cliched if you have a long battle ahead of you (2 party members... ect). Flowens attacks are original on the other hand (Draging a sword across arena etc). And he actualy looks cool.

ginko990
Jun 18, 2003, 08:04 AM
Falz is oldchool, plus his second form would own Olga.

SageOfChaos
Jun 18, 2003, 12:11 PM
Falz Form three is, without a doubt, the coolest boss I have ever faced. Olga is cool and all, but Dark Falz has a longer history of wreaking havoc on humanity. If these 2, faced eachother, and used their abilities to the maximum, DF will own OF because he can fly and he can stay away while pounding OF with Grants. Plus DF can swoop down and slash OF with 900 damage then quickly escape. OF couldn't compete with that.

noob-of-fury
Jun 19, 2003, 01:57 AM
Flow is a kick arse enemy that WILL kill you if he feels like it. Falz is a punk, he relies on megid to take you out.

Falz... crap I forgot to put up more of the fanfic... whoops.

rena-ko
Jun 19, 2003, 05:32 AM
flow looks like a giant delsaber thus he gets my vote ^_^ (*likes delsabers*)

LegendaryMage
Jun 19, 2003, 06:42 AM
I dont really understand how "Who could win in a fight" falls under the cool category.

Flame
Jun 19, 2003, 11:36 PM
"want you guys to pick which one of these bad boys is the coolest boss on Ragol" check it out buddy. Read em an weep. Sure, DF is old school an all, but c'mon, fresh= good!!

Delsaber
Jun 20, 2003, 12:13 AM
I like me too, Rena! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I like the looks of Dark Falz' third form and Olga Flow. They are even in my book.

MAGusZ87
Jun 20, 2003, 01:21 AM
The 1st time i killed Olga Flow i was lv 50 on Norm w/ my FOmar then lv 57 on Hard and lv 68 on VHard, and he was a since and i never broke a sweat. When i fought Dark Falz's last form for the 1st time my heart was pounding, sure he was easy, but Dark Falz is scarier and he freaked me out when i saw him use megid. he's the best because of 4 reasons:
1- it said he was a frickin' god of destruction
2- he has a way better storyline than Olga (i hate that name)
3- he just seems pure evil and that makes u want to kill him over and over again
4- he gives more XP on Ult according to the XP charts on this site.

Night_Star
Jun 20, 2003, 01:36 AM
if there is anyone i wanna kill over and over again is.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif that frikkin Kireek http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif
i HATE him
he tells you how to play the game everytime you do the quest
even in ultimate mode.
i mean come on, who still doesnt know how to play the game by ultimate?

MAGusZ87
Jun 20, 2003, 01:40 AM
hehehe u noticed that too? my friend thought it odd that Kireek doesn't notice that i've killed him 3 times and got 3 copies of his "one and only" soul eater hehe

Night_Star
Jun 20, 2003, 01:57 AM
if i dont kill him, my quests wont be complete
he has to pay for reteaching me!!!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

Ghaleon
Jun 20, 2003, 03:05 AM
flow mainly because he's pretty new to me.. ive only fought him twice and i was in awe

Night_Star
Jun 20, 2003, 03:07 AM
those who have played DC PSO probly think that olga flow is better, only because hes new.
or at least thats what i think

Nai_Calus
Jun 20, 2003, 06:29 AM
On 2003-06-19 23:36, Night_Star wrote:
if there is anyone i wanna kill over and over again is.... :argh: that frikkin Kireek :argh:
i HATE him
even in ultimate mode.

John Q. HUn00bmar with his BKB+80 and Tsumikiri J-sword getting his ass pounded by a Bartle. XD~ ...Not that I would know personally since I'm offline only, and I -use- a HUmar, but soloing offline for 101 levels, you learn how to take care of your own damn self. >P

And Delsabers are your friends. They just want to give you a hug. Hug them back and give them candy. They love you. Your Mag loves you too. Give it a hug, too. It would rather have a Trifluid than candy, though. Mags are weird. Aren't you, Fluffy. *pets Fluffy* So cute. ^_^

Uhm... Topic... I dunno, I played GC PSO before I played DC PSO, and I still think Olga Flow is cooler. Falz just looks ugly. And wimpy. Because I can toast him/her/it with anything. >P

And it's Rico's own dang fault. I mean, she lost her glasses, her earrings, her weapons... No wonder she got pwned. >P

Igeryu
Jun 21, 2003, 01:57 AM
I like Dark Falz more, since DF's been in the PS series for a long time.....Olga Flow looks cooler though, and that cool deep voice at the beginning of the battle....also, I'm still wondering about the creation of OF, I know how DF is, an ancient being of millinial revivals, but what about Flow, is it just some biological experiment that went wrong and took over Flowen, or an ancient being like DF, or both???

no1
Jun 21, 2003, 03:17 AM
Dark Falz on forth form (flies around middle of arena) is coolest. She might be easier but the graphics are just cool.

btw. Isn't Dark Falz female because the person being controlled by the Dark entitiy is female, Red Ring Rico. If you notice the on the death animation of the second form (three headed monster) and birth of third form (big blob around edge of arena) that she has two dark lumps where there should be if you are female. lol.

CrossKnight
Jun 21, 2003, 09:49 AM
Flow, I just love elevator battles.

Hunter4life
Jun 21, 2003, 10:06 AM
Flow because hes a)harder b) cooler looking (on a par with Falz 3rd form) c) hes a gigantic delsaber, my favorite enemy in the game. He's gotta do something about his name though, Olga doesn't really strike fear into the hearts of his enemys.

OLGA:BEHOLD THE POWER OF OLGA!!!
ME: NOOOOOOOO.................wait, what'd ya say your name was?
OLGA: OLGA
ME: *rolls on floor laughing*
OLGA: *sniff* stop it! *cuts me in two*

Dan_theUltimate
Jun 21, 2003, 12:21 PM
Heh heh.
My level 64 HUmar and I haven't even got onto fighting Olga flow. I got onto fighting him then had to go out...

I hate DF because of the dervants and his cheap ass HP steal move.

Also,I just got onto ULTIMATE MODE TODAY!!!W00t!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dan_theUltimate on 2003-06-21 10:22 ]</font>

Infested_Madcat
Jun 22, 2003, 12:06 AM
On 2003-06-18 10:11, SageOfChaos wrote:
Falz Form three is, without a doubt, the coolest boss I have ever faced. Olga is cool and all, but Dark Falz has a longer history of wreaking havoc on humanity. If these 2, faced eachother, and used their abilities to the maximum, DF will own OF because he can fly and he can stay away while pounding OF with Grants. Plus DF can swoop down and slash OF with 900 damage then quickly escape. OF couldn't compete with that.

DF can also do that thing where he puts your soul (i think that is what it is) in his mouth in 3rd form and whenever u attack him it hurts your char too. but for looks id have to say Of cuz he looks awsome in both forms

sange
Jun 22, 2003, 04:36 AM
i say flow cause he is pretty damn hard + i like how he fights you in his 1st form, upside down. and 2nd he cheats cause he goes psycho and turns invincible. i use every know magic and it dun hurt him =P

Octavian
Jun 22, 2003, 04:56 AM
Ill say neither, simply cuz i dont freakin know what olga is, noone really does, and man the name olga sounds retarded. Falz first couple forms looks like a 5 year olds nightmare, and the third one is just a big dimenian.

SinkNoodles
Jun 22, 2003, 10:21 AM
after fighting falz a million and a half times, flow is a welcome relief from monotony. btw flow kicks so much more ass because when he possesses you, you turn into Flowen. reason enough for falz to go hang out with the ugly kids if you ask me...
but then you also have to remember, the elevator battle is the most spectacular event in the game. first time i fought flow i almost peed all over the place.
and as a side note, DF is WAYYYY harder than Flow on Ultimate... that second form just pwns u hard with the darvants.

Neo_Slayer
Jun 22, 2003, 10:35 AM
i think DF 2nd form is a piece of cake. i can take it down easily. the only thing that gets me is when he freezes you, but that is easily avoidable.

CGoodness
Jun 22, 2003, 10:39 AM
All though Dark Falz's 3rd form is a pushover, I'd still pick him because of it.

Neo_Slayer
Jun 22, 2003, 10:43 AM
DF 3rd form is really cheap with his "you can't hit me cuz i glow" move. also that move where he steals you soul ot something and puts it inside him. and he stands there forever so you can do damage to yourself when you hit him. that gets really anoying

Infested_Madcat
Jun 22, 2003, 11:05 AM
On 2003-06-22 02:56, Octavian wrote:
Ill say neither, simply cuz i dont freakin know what olga is, noone really does, and man the name olga sounds retarded. Falz first couple forms looks like a 5 year olds nightmare, and the third one is just a big dimenian.

DF is really just a giant legless dimenian when u think about it

blazeking240
Jun 22, 2003, 11:49 AM
OF is much cooler then DF

SubstanceD
Jun 22, 2003, 01:08 PM
Not giving me much choice Dude.

I don't like either. I hate the way the only way to harm Olga Flow's first form is to use a gun ( I melee, thats what I do, I don't want to use a fricken gun [or to cast spells which droids cant do] ) and likewise I hate the fact that the best way to harm Falz' final form is to use a gun or use spells ( this sounds familiar ), why is sonic team doing this to me, can't sword freak who loves androids get a break around here, at least I can harm Falz' 3rd form without a gun which is more then I can say about Olga Flow, he's unbeatable without one, how bloody cheap is that, otherwise I would own these two bozos and turn them into my bitches.

Since I have to choose one I will have to go with Olga Flow. Dark Falz has the whole entire Phantasy Star history behind him and he/she/it has the awwesome origin story in PSO but at the end of the day Olga Flow just looked cooler and seems to be a little bit scarrier than Falz.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SubstanceD on 2003-06-22 11:11 ]</font>

Neo_Slayer
Jun 22, 2003, 01:18 PM
i have not beat OF ever. i just stick to episode one till i get to Ultimate and i get the weapons tat i want then i go and Sonter over to episode 2.

but i have tried to fight him with a friend once but we gave up cuz we had to do stuff.

Benoit
Jun 22, 2003, 03:39 PM
If these 2, faced eachother, and used their abilities to the maximum, DF will own OF because he can fly and he can stay away while pounding OF with Grants. Plus DF can swoop down and slash OF with 900 damage then quickly escape. OF couldn't compete with that.
Are we still talking about the same game? Olga Flow can fly too. Don't you remember the elevator scene? It wasn't just falling down, he flied.

if there is anyone i wanna kill over and over again is.... that frikkin Kireek
i HATE him
even in ultimate mode.
ROFL!

And it's Rico's own dang fault. I mean, she lost her glasses, her earrings, her weapons... No wonder she got pwned. >P
ROFL!

OLGA:BEHOLD THE POWER OF OLGA!!!
ME: NOOOOOOOO.................wait, what'd ya say your name was?
OLGA: OLGA
ME: *rolls on floor laughing*
OLGA: *sniff* stop it! *cuts me in two*

i use every know magic and it dun hurt him =P
He's only vulnerable to one element. Other elements don't hurt him or just a little bit.

I hate the way the only way to harm Olga Flow's first form is to use a gun ( I melee, thats what I do, I don't want to use a fricken gun [or to cast spells which droids cant do] ) and likewise I hate the fact that the best way to harm Falz' final form is to use a gun or use spells ( this sounds familiar )
Dude... I'm a HUmar, and I only use melee weapons. I beat all forms of Dark Force and Olga Flow. You don't need a gun. You can strike at Dark Force when he's near the edge and not glowing. As for Olga Flow, he will be near the elevator 50% of the time. It's easy to give him a beating.

Olga Flow looks cooler. Plus, his name is original. I'm tired of seeing Dark Falz this and Dark Force that. So chiché. The battle music is cooler too, and the moves as well. And Olga Flow making those talk-like sounds is just waaay past cool.

Infested_Madcat
Jun 22, 2003, 04:36 PM
i dont know bout DF but OF is killable by melee weapons. dont know but 1st form but 2nd is.

Lman90245
Jun 22, 2003, 04:54 PM
Ok, I must say i'm getting pretty sick of these polls -_-, but I think Falz would kick Olga's ass because he has 2 swords that do more damage then olga's sword with the exception of his uber blast >_< which falz would take his soul and olga would be his own downfall he has 4 forms (the first being the spinning razor things) and god his rabarta and rafoie hurt in ult. oh, ya it could also use grants on olga when he puts his shield up and not take any damage cause its force magic... and falz can also use an hp stealing move which hurts like a bitch in ult.

Logical2u
Jun 22, 2003, 05:01 PM
Huge mutant alien evil demi-god/ full flegded devil with snakes/ monsters for legs and the power to hover, and cool things like Pilla, Grants, Slow, and Gibarta beat out Ricos master any day due to the fact that I suspect he might evaporate. He looks somewhat like water, Flow does...

Auro
Jun 22, 2003, 05:11 PM
Flow looks better, in my opinion.

PSOInuyasha
Jun 22, 2003, 05:21 PM
Olga Flow gets my vote, just because he looked so much sharper that Dark Falz did. Enemies that look sharp always look cool.