PDA

View Full Version : WHO IS HOPING FOR...

THE_MERCENARY
Jun 17, 2003, 07:23 PM
WHO IS HOPING FOR SEGA TO RELEASE A DOWNLOADABLE QUEST IN WHICH YOU PLAY IN EAST THEN WEST TOWER.

satoshi1
Jun 17, 2003, 07:33 PM
Nah, i wouldn't have NEARLY enough space on my mem card for that. Those quests are kinda big, plus i've only got like 1 block free (on my mem card 59, don't use the 251 for PSO anymore).

One question though, WHAT'S WITH THE CAPS?

Getintothegame
Jun 17, 2003, 10:42 PM
You could use something less than caps, but its ok.

Me? Oh... I would like ANY type of downloadable quest.

rena-ko
Jun 19, 2003, 04:50 AM
um, according to the file size... dreamcast quests werent that big so i wouldnt think a downloadable quest with simple hack and slay content and maybe a little scripted npc... would be bigger than... say... 10 blocks... and as long as pso supports downloaded files on slot B, there wont be a problem i guess.
and another memcard is not that expensive as well.

i mean... honestly... what was the size of a vmu? 1 MB? the biggest dl-quest was the downloadable famitsu cup which took half a vmu. and even a 59 block cube-memcard has 4 times the size of a vmu.

so, sonic team, i'm really looking forward to anything downloadable in the near future! a tower would be great but i would also be happy with the central dome fire swirl quest - just for nostalgic purpose.

and please, one of the next online additions should be the rappy matsuri quest (dunno its name - the rappy fair with all these games where it was rumored you could win a TP material).

LunarShadowX
Jun 19, 2003, 11:16 PM
Each block on the Dreamcast VMU was roughly a half a KB. So yes, a full VMU had about 100 KB of memory. Pretty pathetic if you ask me, I was rather dismayed when I found that out.