PDA

View Full Version : All for All

Reenee
Jun 18, 2003, 12:51 AM
Here's my history involving my offline rare Rappy finds...and a couple of Nar Lillies too:

PURPLENUM
2 Nar Lillies on back-to-back nights through Famitsu Cup: 2 Flowen's Frames
2 Pal Rappies: 2 Sacred Cloths
3 Love Rappies, Hard, Very Hard, and Ultimate: 1 Twin Psychogun, L&K14 Combat (damn, Sonic Team, that was a lame thing to put in for a RARE enemy when you can get that damn thing in Ultimate like crazy), and 1 God/Luck.

SKYLY
2 Nar Lillies: 1 Last Survivor, 1 Regenerate Gear
3 Love Rappies: 3 Heart of Poumns (2 Poumns in 4 days; latest Poumn found last night)

Just...just damn! =3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shapiro on 2003-06-17 22:53 ]</font>

LadyRedComet
Jun 18, 2003, 07:55 AM
I hate you.

The stupid things only drop money for me, no matter what section ID or character class I use.

Blue-Hawk
Jun 18, 2003, 10:29 PM
take your skyly pal rappy hunting or your purplenum mil lilly hunting. then you will know how it is to have rare enemies drop nothing.

Soukosa
Jun 18, 2003, 11:03 PM
On 2003-06-18 20:29, blue-hawk wrote:
take your skyly pal rappy hunting or your purplenum mil lilly hunting. then you will know how it is to have rare enemies drop nothing.

I agree. I haven't started on the Mil Lilies yet with my Purplenum, but I have definitely gone through the Pals with my Skyly.

Reenee
Jun 18, 2003, 11:30 PM
My SKYLY's found Mil Lillies on accident. A good 5 of them within one week, actually (jeez, I got luck for seeing them). Only one of them dropped an item, and it wasn't even worth it: Regenerate Gear. C'mon, I found that in Very Hard! Why get a second one?

Sonic Team really blew it on some of these rares. L&K's for a Very Hard Love Rappy? Regenerate Gear in Ultimate!?