PDA

View Full Version : Enemy Parts/Weapons. tekking %s

AxemPunanny
Jun 18, 2003, 06:07 AM
I've managed to find 4 S-Beat arms with one of my HUmars, Axem (Oran, currently lvl 100), all off a Sinow Beat (Vhard -Mines). I just also found a Dragon Claw with him about an hour ago, off the Sil Dragon. I was pretty excited about it. Funny how I've never found neither one of these off the 1000+ hours I've played on the Dreamcast versions (only the Delsaber right arm), and I've already found 6 enemy parts (4 Sinow arms, 1 Booma arm, & Dragon claw).

Ever since I found my second Sinow arm, I've been wondering about if I could tek that with percents. After searching the forums with answers, I was reminded of the online quest in v2 Dreamcast (Today's Rate, I think).

I didn't notice that quest on either the GCN nor Xbox versions. So I'm wondering, if it is indeed possibly to tek enemy parts with %'s??? If so, how & where??? Or is it currently not possibly?

Btw, hello to everyone I've encounted from the beginning days of PSO (Saitoh, Iceblink, erupt, snappy, grad, etc...) It's been awhile since I've been here. As my sig says, Pun Pun is back. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AxemPunanny on 2003-06-18 04:08 ]</font>

VulpesMundi
Jun 18, 2003, 07:11 AM
Welcome back. As for enemy parts getting percents, not at this time. Montague still won't give enemy weapons percents offline, and there's currently no GC or XB online quest (like Today's Rate) where he does. No word whether or not this will ever be the case, either. We'll just have to hope, I guess.

AxemPunanny
Jun 19, 2003, 12:56 AM
Thanks for the clarification Vulpes. Hey Vulpes, have I played with you online in the past? You're name sounds real familiar. Either I've seen you online during the DC days or maybe from another game. Possibly, I just remember you're name from when I use to post here awhile back.

VulpesMundi
Jun 19, 2003, 01:07 AM
Often we were both in lobbies at the same time on the DC versions, because I never forget a name like yours. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif I don't recall if we ever played or not, though. Perhaps in C-mode without even realizing it?