PDA

View Full Version : GC: HUcaseal, RAcaseal

Neverwinter
Jun 18, 2003, 07:32 AM
I think the both RULE, strictly in opinion! what do you think. I like HUcaseal case high evasion is just as important as defense, and RAcaseal cause of her high DFP. And also i have always liked a character with defense. Strange since i made a FOmar.

LadyRedComet
Jun 18, 2003, 07:34 AM
Hm, not sure, since I've never played either the HUcassy or RAcassy, but my sister adores both of hers.

Joe-Azlin
Jun 18, 2003, 09:11 AM
I like my HUcaseal, but I never made a RAcaseal. I was thinking about making the RAcassy, but I made a RAmarl instead because of the high magic.

Dhylec
Jun 18, 2003, 11:22 AM
i have both.. [or all classes]
but'm currently busy building a hucassy, fomar & ramarl

Fei-YinBETA
Jun 25, 2003, 11:46 AM
Its a matter of your playing style if you like to attack from a safe distance and even if the enemy gets close your still fine due to high def then RAcaseal

however if you dont like seeing miss once in a while and dont like shooting too much a HUcaseal is for you
however the HUcaseal's def isnt as high as a RAcaseals so bigger targets are quite dangerous to a HUcaseal (i.e. the baranz its a threat to everyone but HUcaseals tend to die in one hit from what ive personally seen...a baranz on ult has to hit me about 3 times for me to die so yeah id rather be safe and miss then die alot

s.TiNgEr
Jun 25, 2003, 11:51 AM
RAcaseals rule http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
HuCaseals I can't be sure about though because i've never made one

PrinceCorky
Jun 25, 2003, 04:00 PM
Go RAcaseal, Go RAcaseal!!!

RAcaseals RROOOCK!!!

Mystil
Jun 26, 2003, 07:17 AM
I prefer RAcaseal over HUcaseal. Just for the DFP. HUcaseal is a bit of a pain to use, but my they get some nice ATA raises per level.

ginko990
Jun 26, 2003, 10:37 AM
I loathe both, especially HUcaseal.

Nei3rd
Jun 26, 2003, 10:48 AM
I like Hucasssies due to the nice ATP they get when they level up. Racassies have that nice DEF so if I do get swamped it'll take a little while more to die.

ginko990
Jun 26, 2003, 11:07 AM
Only thing Ill give to the HUcaseals is the ATA(relative to other HUs) and the sleekness they can obtain. RAcaseal gets nothing.

Jason
Jun 26, 2003, 11:38 AM
I like HUcaseals, you can see her smooth butt cheeks! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif