PDA

View Full Version : to the hacker who furnished my bro...

Kaahtt
Jun 18, 2003, 08:27 AM
I'm not sure who you are, or where you're from, however, I would like to apoligize for deleting ALL the hacked items (and even some that may not of been hacks) I found on my Xbox. I'm sorry my brother never got a chance to give those items back, however, I told him the night before that if he didn't get rid of all of the items, I would get rid of them. So, once again, I am sorry to ruin your day (and my brother's day, because he is banned from my box) and I'm sorry to any of you who have had the misfourtune to play with my little brother

Rayre, Tragic, and Jinsuriki under the gammer tag Kaahtt have all been killed... I allowed them to die by rappy... yes, I am a vengefull Illigatamate child

--to those of you who have apsolutely no idea what happend, um, I droped a (as my brother put it) Legal Black king bar +50 and some section id cards, and some other things... um, What do you have to say about it?

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jun 18, 2003, 10:45 AM
you legits are dum.... i hope your bro kicks your ass

RuneLateralus
Jun 18, 2003, 11:02 AM
On 2003-06-18 08:45, FO-RA-HUnightv wrote:
you legits are dum.... i hope your bro kicks your ass

Well, I can see this is off to a good start...

Do not post these type of messages again.

Dime
Jun 19, 2003, 12:57 AM
My opinion: That was an extremely stupid thing to do, if you didn't want em, give em back to their owner.

Orange_Coconut
Jun 20, 2003, 12:05 PM
Wait, you deleted your brother's items and banned him from the Xbox? Or he was banned from PSO online by ST because he had duped items?

SC2
Jun 20, 2003, 04:54 PM
whos ST?

Orange_Coconut
Jun 20, 2003, 06:00 PM
Sonic Team, but I'm not completely sure if they can ban. I'm a bit behind in terms of knowing these sorts of things.

SC2
Jun 20, 2003, 09:18 PM
o tanx

Mizu
Jun 20, 2003, 10:31 PM
WHAT?!? you deleted them?!? that's SO mean! >.<

I heard that they're coming with a patch where you can only use the hacks offline, but nothing's happening with the dupes, ST cant really tell the difference with the legits

Captain_Dude
Jun 21, 2003, 05:11 AM
That's not very nice... Getting rid of your brother's hacked stuff and then coming here to brag about it. How would you like it if someone deleted something that you liked (I'm assuming your brother liked his items) and came here to brag about it?

Being mean is not nice, and not being nice is wrong... and... Oh, forget it.

noob-of-fury
Jun 22, 2003, 07:04 PM
His Bro should earn his items. I had to earn my damn items and so should all of you. For shame to all the hackers out there... go away and pester Verant again.

Murky_Death
Jun 22, 2003, 07:29 PM
who cares if he gave ur bro some items. stupid legit.

umipixie
Jun 23, 2003, 01:39 AM
Wow...2 years and this conversation still hasn't changed.

<Cheater> I THINK LEGITS R DUM!!!!11
<Legit> OMG, YOU HACKERS ARE RUINING THE GAME!
<Cheater> OMFG, UR STUPED!
<Legit> -_-;;

RuneLateralus
Jun 23, 2003, 03:40 AM
You have no idea Umipixie...no idea...

Mech1000
Jun 23, 2003, 07:39 AM
why do you people f*ck*ng care so much? And how do you know he had all duped items what if he had sum legits and u deleted them? What are you sum big whiney older brother who cries because he cant tget the items and u got to delete your bro's to make it even? UR PATHETIC HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Zuna
Jun 23, 2003, 03:38 PM
hm just hope it wont happen that one day your bro delete your char accidently... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif 'touchwood'

I dont care legit or dupe, just you delete his items is not a right way... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vantamiath
Jun 23, 2003, 07:28 PM
If it was HIS XBOX I don't see anything wrong with this (Besides the fact I don't like dupes/hacks); infact, the little brother should be gratefull his bro even lets him play on his XBOX.

Siblings can be bastards.

Speaking of giving hacks back to the hacker who made them...I wonder if it would go something like this...

Person11: "Hey, sorry man but I want you to have these hacks back."

O_o

o_O

Hacker12: "Why the HELL would I want those?"

Kaahtt
Jun 23, 2003, 10:52 PM
Yeah, the little buttmunch was playing on MY xbox, MY live account, MY DSL account, and MY PSO... therefore, he has no reason to freak out... also, about the hacking thing, that was what I was thinking, after all, a hacker would have no need for the hacks he gives to others... becicdes, I gave my bro plenty of time to get rid of 'em... so I just got rid of his characters