PDA

View Full Version : Do people stay play on the Dreamcast ver.1?

Moonknight2
Jun 19, 2003, 12:26 AM
I am still playing on my dreamcast ver.1 and was happy to find pso was not shut down. But i was just wondering if anyone else plays on ver.1 and can you somehow move your char. from one console to another or ver. to another. Also does anyone know if any isp's that are free that i can use that dial in Louisiana? I use to have one for Mississippi but i moved.

Thanks

Kildin
Jun 19, 2003, 12:37 AM
No, you can't move your char from Dreamcast to Gamecube / Xbox etc.

AxemPunanny
Jun 19, 2003, 12:52 AM
I would considering playing ver. 1 & 2 on DC if there wasn't anymore Hunter's License. If there isn't I would go for it. I wouldn't know tho, since I haven't kept myself in the news regarding the DC versions.

Night_Star
Jun 19, 2003, 02:39 AM
i would but....
my dc died over a year ago, and after that i gave up on it, and decided to replace all my games on the next system

rena-ko
Jun 19, 2003, 03:34 AM
us DC v1 still is HL-free. as well as european DC v1 and v2. but i doubt there is much change to the better (player-amount-wise) since i last checked around 4 months ago...

Night_Star
Jun 19, 2003, 03:41 AM
i dont think that many people still play DC versions of PSO

morgado
Jun 19, 2003, 06:03 AM
I play ver.2 of dreamcast, bun unfortunately, I can't play online.

M1ndTheory
Jun 20, 2003, 10:25 PM
yes, just for some nostalgia.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

It's really a big difference playing D.v1 then jumping onto the box.

Moonknight2
Jun 20, 2003, 11:10 PM
i see so pretty much noone here plays anymore.. but does anyone know about the free isps for dc?

cashizslick
Jun 21, 2003, 06:16 PM
Umm, i was thinkin of using my free netzero account to get online, but i do not know if it will work since they use that stupid add banner!

if you find any more info on this, send me an email
[email protected]

i still play v.1 for the DC and need somebody to play with and need help gettin online as well.

thanks

M1ndTheory
Jun 21, 2003, 06:50 PM
Netzero doesnt work dude, look in tech support thier are hundreds of threads regarding which isp's work.

DarkTower
Jun 21, 2003, 07:18 PM
Personally I like the Dreamcast versions better than Gamecube. Hard to say about XBOX though. I like the voice

Elvendar
Jun 21, 2003, 07:42 PM
I would play, except for the fact that I sold my DC and all my games. ;_;

Ramsey
Jun 21, 2003, 08:46 PM
How could you. the DC was almost lengendary! It was the first video game console in the history of this damn planet to go online.
I still play DC PSO version 2 and useing a free isp.
-Ramsey

EvilNixon666
Jun 21, 2003, 09:27 PM
I agree. Besides PSO, the dreamcast had many other excellent games (2-D capcom fighters, anyone?) and you could surf the web with it!

I would get on DC PSO but I'm not sure I want to now that I know it's in this condition... I miss my old guys, but my GC substitutes are alright.