PDA

View Full Version : XBOX : Need good C-mode players

Shoryu
Jun 19, 2003, 03:18 AM
my gamertag is shoryu.. i already have a crew of about three - four people i play with but we'll be starting to need more people, if we get enough in here maybe we can have our own c-mode day. post if you want to play cmode http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

my times so far are 11.59 on CMODE1 and 45.44 on CMODE 2

OniKun
Jun 21, 2003, 01:53 PM
I'll play...Ive only done C-mode 1, and my time is something around the 9-10 minute range.

Gamertag OniKun

Mattoko
Jun 21, 2003, 04:54 PM
I'm waiting for someone as we speak, My game is called PSOW Members and I'm Mattoko

P.S. I'm in Celestite block 8

liveandlearn13
Jun 21, 2003, 10:50 PM
Hello, I have played challenge mode before but one person kept on dieing. anyway out of all of us I was doing the best (not meaning to brag). Anyway I want to play challenge mode with other players who have done it before. so... my gamer tag is Liveandlearn13

P.s. I haven't died on challenge mode yet if this helps

jt
Jun 26, 2003, 08:28 AM
gamertag is x Synder x character is Kali 129 FOnewm

i can do c-mode wit you i almost finished level 2 but then this kid died... ne way a force would be good and considering im legit i know all the ins and outs of wat to do at low levels unlike you pansy ass mass duped items users FU** YOU MUTHA******S told ya i have mood swings 8-/

neway hit me up on that so we can get dis thign goin

havocaose
Jun 27, 2003, 07:22 PM
i would love to play cmode on xbox, i need to get to ra-zan in about a week so tell me if you need another player

AzNrarehunter
Jun 29, 2003, 08:57 PM
i could help, my ranger is at ra-zan rank. i can try to get better time. i do can get a maps and coordinate paths

hayato42
Jul 1, 2003, 12:17 AM
I'm up for Cmode definitely. Looking for some people to go through it with myself. Only done C1 and C2.

times:

C1 = ~8 minutes
C2 = ~33 minutes

FOnewearl BTW. gamertag same as my username here hayato42.