PDA

View Full Version : lost items and the FSOD

cheesefiend
Jun 19, 2003, 10:12 AM
I"m a lvl 32 RAmarl with a greenil id card. i had just recently found 10 photon drops, a devil battle, a WALS-MK2, and crush bullet+2. My screen suddenly froze(FSOD) and i lost all of that. Are those items really worth getting hung up on though? i just wanna know if t hat really is much of a loss.
THNX

morgado
Jun 19, 2003, 10:31 AM
I have not idea about that

dropslash
Jun 19, 2003, 10:49 AM
The devil/battle, maybe. The rest, don't sweat it. You'll be finding loads (i'm talking, LOADS) of rare rifles as you progress through Greenill. Photon Drops aren't that hard to come by either.

As a question, do you remember what enemy dropped the devil/battle?

cheesefiend
Jun 20, 2003, 09:20 AM
THanX!

Well the way i got the devil/battle u say? i was in a roomm and some guy was running around hiding rares in different levels. everyone went rare hunting in the levels, but waited and checked the lobby. i found 10 photon drops, a devil/battle. and an al rappy( hell ya).

cheesefiend
Jun 20, 2003, 09:49 AM
O and after i posted this topic i traded for a power dreamcast mag, and i also got a justy rifle, guilty light(favorite), double saber, and DBs saber. so i think im doin better.

EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO POST ITEMS THEY HAVE LOST TO THE FROZEN SCREEN OF DOOM, YOU MAY DO SO HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lordinviso
Jun 20, 2003, 12:21 PM
I lost tsumikiri J-Sword, my LEGIT guld milla(you will pay fsod), couple of spread needles, 2 god powers, 1 god battle. Yea im sure there is more but you know its been long time can't remember all my items.