Ryiko (Neojin on boards)

Level?

Class/Race?

FOnewearl

Special moments of mention?

When MAG turned into big ol Batty.

Favorite area?

Caves 2

Most embarrasing thing that has happened to you in game?

Dis one time I was playing wit my big sista Ambrai and she get poisoned and Ryiko forget to have Anti ready and like way after she already cure herself, I cast it on her, hee hee.

Most wanted item in the game?

Ewww dat tough one, me say those high level spells since I BWAST stuff with spells.

Any nicknames?

noppers just Ryiko =)
oh wait Shortie

Favorite thing to kill?

Wow, I like to BWAST all sorts of baddies but me have to say it fun to kill De Rol
(that his name?)

Current equipment of importance?

Ma new Maggy Andhaka, I puts wots of Def and Powa in him and he special to me cus he lets me use lots of stuff and make Ryiko more powerful

Hours played?

70 sumthing

When was your character created?

End of February

If you could have any character of your current level, what would you choose and why?

I have a HUnewearl Alt near Ryiko's level. I play the HUneweal sometimes when I am tired of gettin hit twice and dieing with Ryiko, lol.

Servers you play on?

Puck 09

Why do you play?

I play for entertainment, relaxation and to hang out with friends

What do you like best about the server that you play on the most, and the game overall?

PSO people and other friends are on Puck 9, and what I like most about the game are the Character options and the versitility of hte MAG in deciding how you want your character to be.

Name one person who has influenced you as a player and how?

Ambrai got me into this god forsaken game from another one we played together, Everquest(was gonna play PSO anyways but not right away hehe)

Do you have an online intrest?

I dont play online games to meet women, unless I know they live close to me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Funniest thing you have seen in game?

The first time I seen the Frying pan I must of chuckled the rest of that night...BONG!!!!

Scariest moment of the game?

Scariest moment by far was my first Dark Falz battle... I still cant get over the faces, those souls of the Sega team floating around, its just not right I tell ya.

Worst ever corpse recovery?

Worst Corpse recovery was first time I tried to solo De Rol at 17, I finaly learned you can quit and save a game in a boss battle, hehe.

What part of the world do you live in?

Indiana, USA (it sucks let me tell you what)

How old are you?

21 (I drank more back in High School, lol)

What do you do for a living?

Safety Director and part time IT and computer tech

What is your computer setup?

500 AMD k6-2, SB Live, V3 but GeForce2GTS is on order, 256mb RAM, and Surround Sound baby!!!

Ambrai
Mar 14, 2001, 11:56 AM
Quick note on these.

I dont change any of the text from the interviews on icq. I keep all spelling errors ect so you can REALLY get to know em http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Spy
Mar 14, 2001, 01:58 PM
hahaha... that whole interview cracked me up