PDA

View Full Version : ranged hunter weapons

phikap6878
Jun 19, 2003, 10:47 PM
What weapons can my Hucaseal equip that are ranged (ie. pistols, rifles...).

Just1nCase
Jun 19, 2003, 10:55 PM
Slicers and Handguns are some ranged weapons that a HUcaseal can use. In my opinion, I perfer the Slicer then the Handgun since its has the ability hit more then one target.

dropslash
Jun 19, 2003, 10:59 PM
I stick with Bravace for my HUcaseal. At full grind it's just a bit stronger than a Suppressed Gun and it's special comes in handy against machines.

You should probably keep a good set of vulcans around too, if just for a change of pace.

HUcaseals can equip Inferno Bazooka, but it's not really worth it, it's way too slow.

My vote goes with Bravace as a good, reliable sidearm for a HUcaseal. At higher levels all you'll really need it for is disarming/setting off traps and maybe picking off the occasional Ob Lily or 2.

Sonan
Jun 20, 2003, 09:41 AM
I usually use slicers and techs for ranged attack, but obviously HUcaseals can't use techs. I like being able to hit multiple enemies at once with slicers. The only problem with slicers is that they won't hit enemies that are above you and too close. Canadines and Gees are really annoying.

I also carry around vulcans, but any time I try to use them I tend to hit 3 out of the 9 times. If you can get in all 9 hits though, mechguns can be more powerful that even some melee weapons.

For Falz and Olga I use a raygun. Handguns are the longest range weapon hunters can use. The range is long enough to hit Falz' third form from just about anywhere, and Olga's first when he's just out of range of mechguns.

Joe-Azlin
Jun 20, 2003, 09:57 AM
I use a Red Handgun because it is the most powerful handgun and it hits almost all the time with a HUcaseals high accuracy.

Elusive_Llama
Jun 20, 2003, 11:15 AM
Handguns are the longest range weapon hunters can use.

Nope, they're the longest ranged weapon android hunters can use. Humars and Hunewearls can use the Holy Ray, which is a rifle that requires 680 MST.