PDA

View Full Version : Online Tactical Discussion

Armok
Jun 20, 2003, 05:31 AM
Ok i a pretty old hand at the PSO teamplay methods and heres wat my favourite ones r

3Hu/Ra type 1 - Force keeps all team lv 30 shifta and zalures all enemys. The classic combo

4 Andriod types - hard till get the old 4 person Y&M combo off then its clear sailing through every lv. Good if lack a decent force.

4 Forces - Everyone just keep hitting Ra techs till everything goes down. Prob fastest way to gain exp without tricks.

Team mechgun - Everyone gets a set of mechs and stays nice and close in a corner pinning back anything that gets close. This is good for keeping the lowbie safe.

Anyone else have a certain way there team play?

SaberX
Jun 20, 2003, 09:11 AM
My friends and i usually do either an all out attack and covering each other when we need help, or a multi-enemy attack. Meaning like, id get in the middle of all the enemies and use Rabarta over and over keeping the enemies from attacking and id freeze some of them in the process. This would make the battle easier for the others in my group by letting them attack constantly with a very low chance of getting hit. If the enemy is a type like the ultimate Gillchic, keep casting to freeze many enemies and attack them while they are vulnerable.

Rljohn
Jun 20, 2003, 11:12 AM
3 Whatevers
1 Ranger with Snow Queen/Frozen Shooter

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jun 20, 2003, 11:39 AM
On 2003-06-20 09:12, Rljohn wrote:
3 Whatevers
1 Ranger with Snow Queen/Frozen Shooter

HAHAHAHAHA, I agree, frozen shooter is the only weapon you need. hahaha

Logical2u
Jun 20, 2003, 12:16 PM
2 Strong Hunters (Humar/Hucast) with some uber rare (COUGH BKB COUGH)
1 Ramar/Racast with a Freezing/Paralyzing/HP 1/2 Weapon.
1 Force/Someone good in Techs who casts Shifta, Deband, Jellen, Zalure, Resta, and Anti. Oftentimes uses Grants and rarely Megid.

saffaya
Jun 20, 2003, 05:57 PM
DC v2 :
2 RAcaseals equipped with 3PB/Create mopping up Ulti Ruins.

1 RAcaseal and 1 FOmarl battling with the truckloads of Red-Sinows of Ulti winback mines.

(NB : Spread needle,Heavens Punisher, illegal % weaps are for wussies.)

3 Japanese HUcast and my FOmarl in Challenge mode. Dam, that's going fast. Think Bullet Train.

fyrewyre
Jun 21, 2003, 01:50 AM
I dont have anything to bring to the table here. i often use my team mates as temp sheilds to cast techs and in return they do the same. decoy players are important in higher levels like seabed where you have to fight but only have time to cast or escape. other team mates who pick up on this and distract enemies are a great asset to a good team. this is how i play and i have seen a few other players step up infront of me while i cast or look for heals. what i know for a fact is annoying is levels like m1 and such where the monsters are constantly hitting its hard to pull off a combo and not get smashed/smacked so i step in and take the hits. for rangers i dance/weave around or run circles on minsters to keep them in the same area so they get their hits in. i do that with my fomar, hucaseal, and racast/caseal.if thats not teamwork then someone please tell me.