PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions to ask...

Meesh
Jun 20, 2003, 10:24 AM
1) Can androids use the special on weapons with techniques as their special? (Such as Dragon's Claw or Red Handgun)

2) Who the heck is Epsilon? I have seen that items can drom from him/her but I have been through Episode 2 (offline) and have never seen Epsilon. Is it an online only boss?

Monomate
Jun 20, 2003, 10:36 AM
1) i don't actually know...

2) Epsilon is online only in i forget which quest...too bad i dont have online http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

BlehBlehAmiga
Jun 20, 2003, 10:56 AM
2 more questions:

1) I was under the impression that the levels available in an online game were only what was available to the creator of the game. I was in a hard game yesterday that only had the forest available, but after we beat the dragon someone opened a pipe to the caves. If a more advanced person joins a lower game can they go everywhere? Or better is there a way to advance just online?

2) In another game I was in, some guy had a weapon that gave him some big ass area of effect special when he was in yellow life. Some kind of sword. What's the name of that one?

satoshi1
Jun 20, 2003, 11:26 AM
1) You can only go as far as the creator of the game. BUT, if you beat the boss in an area, then you can go to the next area. If the dragon dies in a game where you can only go to the forest, the caves will automatically be opened, just like offline.

2)No idea...

Valleo
Jun 20, 2003, 11:52 AM
1) Can androids use the special on weapons with techniques as their special? (Such as Dragon's Claw or Red Handgun)

1) Yes they can. My Hucaseal totes around a Twin Blaze and a Bravace for just that purpose.

2) Who the heck is Epsilon? I have seen that items can drom from him/her but I have been through Episode 2 (offline) and have never seen Epsilon. Is it an online only boss?

2) Yes, Epsilon is the boss of the Online only Tower quest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 more questions:

1) I was under the impression that the levels available in an online game were only what was available to the creator of the game. I was in a hard game yesterday that only had the forest available, but after we beat the dragon someone opened a pipe to the caves. If a more advanced person joins a lower game can they go everywhere? Or better is there a way to advance just online?

1) The only difference is that you dont have to talk to the Principal online to open the next area. As soon as the Dragon dies C1 will be open. But the areas that open are set to what the creator has open offline when the game starts.

2) In another game I was in, some guy had a weapon that gave him some big ass area of effect special when he was in yellow life. Some kind of sword. What's the name of that one?

2) Dark Flow, I m guessing, it the crappy weapon you get when combing a sword with Olga Flow DNA.

Reenee
Jun 20, 2003, 12:16 PM
Epsilon is a mini-boss, not a boss. If were a boss, it'd have some sort of "arena" to fight in, plus an introductory/defeat sequence (like how De Rol swims in, or the camera panning around Vol Opt).

LollipopLolita
Jun 20, 2003, 03:58 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/screenshots.php?category=Quests&subcategory=The+East+Tower&start=90

http://dynamic2b.gamespy.com/~psoworld/images/screenshots/050103/epsilon.jpg

Meesh
Jun 22, 2003, 11:34 AM
Oh cool, thanks.